Team LeBron? Who would make the cut?

what i dont understand about yall team lebron hopefuls is how yall picking dudes that been in the league longer than him?

team jordan were all young bucks compared to jordan....

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by wclaker83

the topic never said anyone was off limits lol.

and yeah wade has a ring, but I am afraid as much as I love D, that he is gonna get "Kobe Syndrome" and not be able to win a ring without a big man. which is a shame cuz he has had enough trouble and injuries as is and hate to see him end up like "Senor Rape Mode".

and lets be honest, Durants line sucks.
What the hell is "Senor Rape Mode"? this is a thread about a team lebron yet ur such an idiot and such a hater u just dont get it. lets talk about Kobe Syndrome in June with he has his trophy..... Lakers 09 champs. How about Lebron's 4 year old son on team lebron? He is already a baller!
pimp.gif

if you brought up Kobe, you apparently got the joke...

and other than the fact we went over the "hater" tag I suppose I deserve of #8, it seems more like you troll any thread I have any say in LOL. but hey man, i told ya before and I will say it again, you love kobe all you want, I am not stopping you, but i will pose 2 questions to you:

1: where would Kobe be without Pau Gasol?

2: Where would Kobe be without Andrew Bynum?

I don't want you to answer them cuz I think you already know.

Plus like everyone else said

HYPOTHETICAL.
grin.gif
And where would LeBron be without the 4 current and former all-stars on his team? Last time I checked, Kobe only plays with one other All-Star.And no, I don't think Kobe should have a "team" line either. That would be gay sauce.

^^^ dragging a dead %@# team through at least 2 rounds of playoffs like a couple years ago...

Edit:
Vin baker was drafted 93-94 so he had been playing 5 years when jordan brand was established. eddie jones the year after. the youngest was ray allen and bibby.
and if I remember correctly when Team Jordan was started the player with the most time in the L was Eddie jones or Vin Baker, ima have to check that.

No Team Lebron and No Team Kobe....yet!...wait til they retire and we have the next generation of ballers to represent 2 of the all time greats to be just likeJordan.

Originally Posted by wclaker83

the topic never said anyone was off limits lol.

and yeah wade has a ring, but I am afraid as much as I love D, that he is gonna get "Kobe Syndrome" and not be able to win a ring without a big man. which is a shame cuz he has had enough trouble and injuries as is and hate to see him end up like "Senor Rape Mode".

and lets be honest, Durants line sucks.
What the hell is "Senor Rape Mode"? this is a thread about a team lebron yet ur such an idiot and such a hater u just dont get it. lets talk about Kobe Syndrome in June with he has his trophy..... Lakers 09 champs. How about Lebron's 4 year old son on team lebron? He is already a baller!
pimp.gif

if you brought up Kobe, you apparently got the joke...

and other than the fact we went over the "hater" tag I suppose I deserve of #8, it seems more like you troll any thread I have any say in LOL. but hey man, i told ya before and I will say it again, you love kobe all you want, I am not stopping you, but i will pose 2 questions to you:

1: where would Kobe be without Pau Gasol?

2: Where would Kobe be without Andrew Bynum?

I don't want you to answer them cuz I think you already know.

Plus like everyone else said

HYPOTHETICAL.
grin.gif
dude please get rid of ur skinny jeans cuz i think it is cutting off the circulation to ur brain! this is a team lebron thread and ur so lame uhave to bring up ur hate for kobe. kobe got his team in the playoffs with smush parker and a bunch of rookies. so lets not go there. u still didnt answer what"Senor Rape Mode" is. and it really shows how pathetic u are for bringing up such irrelevant things to a Lebron thread. We all know Kobe didnt rapeanyone. We have all moved on and I think u should too. Why do u hate Kobe so much? There has never been a player who won a title on their own. Magic hadKareem. Mike had Scottie. Duncan had Tony and Manu . And FYI, no matter what thread ur in, u have no say because ur really unimformed.

ok apparently I have to break it down for your:

1: "Senor Rape Mode" is Kobe, no way to put the little squiggly over the N to show pronunciation of the long N for spanish.

2:Has he won a title since Shaq??? k.

3: I am as iMformed as you are good sir. unless you can somehow prove me wrong with some type of example.

4: Yeah and OJ didn't kill anyone either...

5: The only reason Kobe came up was in defense of adding Wade to a "Team Lebron".

6: Apparently you had an opinion on skinny jeans as well.

7: Instead of nutriding me and Kobe, why don't you just make a constructive post in a thread about Lebron, or keep moving.

I really can't see why your upset.

Maximus and Lebron Jr are the only ones on it and plan to be on it other than Randy, Mav and Rich.

ok apparently I have to break it down for your:

1: "Senor Rape Mode" is Kobe, no way to put the little squiggly over the N to show pronunciation of the long N for spanish.

2:Has he won a title since Shaq??? k.

3: I am as iMformed as you are good sir. unless you can somehow prove me wrong with some type of example.

4: Yeah and OJ didn't kill anyone either...

5: The only reason Kobe came up was in defense of adding Wade to a "Team Lebron".

6: Apparently you had an opinion on skinny jeans as well.

7: Instead of nutriding me and Kobe, why don't you just make a constructive post in a thread about Lebron, or keep moving.

I really can't see why your upset.
im definately not upset, but there is no reason to bring !@*% up that didnt even happen. We all know kobe didnt rape that chick. but thats anotherpost. Thats just one reason ur unimformed. and did lebron win his title yet? did jordan win without pippen? remember the wizards? ok. so like i said earlier,no one wins a title by themselves. so how ******ed do u sound trying to argue that Kobe cant win by himself? Neither can lebron. Neither can anybody. There isno nutriding here. Just showing the people how lame u are
grin.gif

good looking Rock.

WC: wouldn't be the first time someone called me lame in the internet but okie doke.I will say that at this point even with Mo, the cavs are still prettymuch garbage. I want Bron to win yes, but won't buy into the whole"he has a great team" ethic simply because most of his teamates are wash outs.you think Mo will is gonna put up 55 and drop triple dubs to win a game against a lakers team...

i didn't think so. No one wins without some type of help ,granted, but the man basically plays every position, gaurds the best player, blocks huge shotsAND scores the most points on any given night with personnel that is pretty much lackluster. Kobe hasn't been as unfortunate having played with one of themost dominant big men,some of the better clutch shooters, some of the current best developing big men, and has the best coach in this era of basketball,( andbelieve me,I think phil coaches less than everyone thinks).

so I appreciate this debate, but for the sake of the topic, let's try to stay on it bro.

I do have to add this funny note:

I was reading and saw the word nutriding Well I was reading it as (new triding) not Nut riding.. lololol

I was like DAMN... NT done gone and created a brand new word for something and I gotta ask what it means...

But.. after reading it more..

I thought... "ohhhhhh NUT Riding" lolololol

Im a Big Dummy Boi

Back
Top Bottom