====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Justin: STEALTHY... I like!

5M in LG1s today. I think I may of pissed off a Magikarp...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

2eflv1u.jpg

nice pickups yall,

for the Bay Area folks, they have the ACG Wildwoods Neon CW at Vacaville FSR and San Leandro scattered szs

Ray: I'm pretty sure you have a shot. 1:38 is impressive for the 1/2 split time. With the shorter distance, you can probably push harder and keep a 6:45 pace.

On a side note, even though it's still half a year away, I'm already trying to plan on what shoes to rock for the 1/2. LunaryFly 2, LunarTrainers, LunarRacers, or FreeRuns. I guess auditions will take place this summer. Aiming to break a sub 2:00 time.

20V: I hope so, Sir! I'm doing the same
laugh.gif
! I want my race day shoes to be all yellow or predominantly yellow. My first option is iDing the Free Run 2, if Yellow is available as an option. Another option would be the LS LunarTrainer, if I miraculously acquire a pair in good condition. All your options are great btw! I'd narrow it down to the LTs, LRs and Free Runs though
wink.gif

5M in LunarGlides today. The day I forget to bring along my pokeballs, I encounter a (*%&# Pikachu.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

x1kd95.jpg

I finally gave the LEs a shot at a considerably long distance, and I'm impressed. They're definitely a good go-to shoe for long runs. And who knew the Dragonzord was dormant in the waters of San Francisco?! lol

o55pbs.jpg

hey guys, ive missed this thread 
frown.gif

nice recent pick ups everyone and dope wdywt pics all around! nice to see the LGs gettin some more love too

Ray: congrats on the 1/2 marathon reg (along w/ 20valve) looks to be a great one! oh and stay away from that water today my friend

Waldo: made my day w/ that update. I've been waiting for those 180s to hit the outlets since like october lol

Neighbor: Nice to see you post again, Ma'am! I was surprised to see a lot of runners out on the Marina today. I had to park elsewhere today, as the gates to the Marina Green area were closed.

My deepest condolences go out to the people affected by the tsunami in Japan and their famlies.
frown.gif

On a sidenote, I'm sure 20V and I will rep NT right on race day!
pimp.gif

I picked up some Lunarmx this week in the Stealth/Neon color. The price was too good and I figured what the hell, for casual wear why not!

I think Elite 2's are on my radar now.

thanks Ray

just got these woods yesterday...really feeling the cw
smokin.gif
...might be because i missed out on the wood woods
tired.gif

5518148231_77fa254aa9_z.jpg

5518737282_c19dc64976_z.jpg

Justin: Dope! I actually dig those more than the WoodX2s

Finally gave my Flys some long overdue PT... Big UPs to Ms. Storm for clearing up the weather for me to run!
4id0lf.jpg

Have not been on here for awhile!!! Picked these up in the past couple months!!!! My fav are still the lunarswifts volt/blk!!!!
pimp.gif
Always getting compliments when I wear them!!! It's like I'm wearing my SB supremes or diamonds back in the day!!!!

Ray: Great Pics as usual esp. the one with the Dragonzord!!!  Gives me an idea for a comeback with that pic just for u!!!! By the way, I wanna be part of the LunaRoster!!!!!!
smokin.gif

Eric: You've run a 1/2 and contributed to the thread, so you're a shoe-in! I'll update the LunaRoster! Just throw it in the sig! ILLY team shoes as well!
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

LEs today for 14M today. I forgot my cam, so no pics....  
frown.gif

The 2011 Lunars have been a slight disappointment in terms of cws and models (Eclipses excluded), so most of my attention is going towards the Free Run2s (and older Lunars). FB recently launched an app to preview the Free Run 2iD options, and here are two I'm heavily considering. Lunar-inspired, of course!
tongue.gif

v6sqgy.jpg

FreeClipse

2n9wbp0.jpg

These too!

^ Those are the hottest CW's I've seen as of today compared to the GR's being released!!! Gotta agree with you there, disappointed with the CW's as of late!!!! But it could be worse, Nike could end up like the typical bland, ugly CW's that the other brands release! 
eyes.gif
I actually had to bite the bullet and suck it up and go with some ugly a** shoes for my training (Brook's Adrenaline 11's wht/blue & Mizuno Wave Inspire 6's sil/blue). Mizuno's didn't look that bad though. Wanted to see first hand how they compare to the Lunars. 

Eric: Nice! I'd love to read your opinion on their differences

Katash: Dope collection, Sir!

James: I see you developed a liking towards the Elite2s. Volt midsoles on Lunars = WIN by default!

EBW: Hmmmm. Great idea! or should I edit this thread, and make it a Lunar X Free thread or a Modern Nike Running Thread?

looks like some new Eclipses on NDC. new to me at least. Grey/Purple and then 2 not in stock yet Navy/Carolina and White/Red. all look pretty clean.

Back
Top Bottom