====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Sup LunarFAm!! Its been a minute! I have been lurking! No new Lunar pickups for me but those Lunar Eclipse are on my list!

Did pickup my single greatest pickup yet!

Never been happier!

Congratulations man, def the best pick up anyone could have in life. Good luck, and hope you the best man. 
nerd.gif
 baby lunars?

Congrats assasin.

Just a heads up, just came back from my local Nordstrom Rack and they had a FSR of the Cool Grey/White-Wolf Grey-Voltage Yellow LunarFly2s. They are $59. Picked up a pair since I didn't think it was too bad of a deal. If you're a fan of the originals, the LF2s has some improvement which provides a snugger toe box and heel counter which got rid of the slop the original had, especially after adding some miles to them.

Ray: Spiderman FreeRuns are
pimp.gif

Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

J: Congrats, Sir!
pimp.gif
Give her some Baby LG2s!

20V: Thanks for that info! I'll try to check my local NR tomorrow

EBW: I'll post it up a little later today. Let's see how it turns out.

Eye See:
roll.gif

My bro picked up the OG LunarTrainers Black/white for us both for $40 at his Nike outlet in FtMyers, dunno if all the Nike outlets have them for that low or not...

I've been feeling the Lunar lineup since the og line and after getting a bit tired with my jordans, i decided to start up a lunar collection.  I love retros but i wanted to find something new to start collecting and the designs and cw's of the lunars are great.  It doens't hurt that they are mad comfy too.  Then i found this little Lunar thread and got pretty hyped.  So without further ado i give you the small, humble beginning to my Lunar collection...

92d26f115787ced57ada71287b444d8fa0c79c25.pjpg

Passing this along 
Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

30% off Hash wall at Gilroy.

Saw a few Lunareclipse($48), Blk/Wht

IJ: Nice start! I love those bright cws

M: I went TRUE to size for my Elite 1s  

My fault for all the edits. My phone sucks

the beat lunar kayos are work shoes.

other ones are gym shoes. love my lunars, comfy and great 
smokin.gif

Anyone have a pair of the White/Red Lunar Eclipse in Men's? The pic on Nike Store isnt that great, im really trying to see what color the Nike check is in the back, also how do I get that CP15 code to work on runningwarehouse?

RAY!! Just what I was looking for sir! A lot more white than I would like but I may pull the trigger. Pm'd you about runningwarehouse, if you dont mind helping me out!

Assassin, welcome to the fam!

Ray, nice on the Bron pic...

So I guess you could call my latest pickup "The Brons"....lol

331g38x.jpg

sd19aq.jpg

4ggchj.jpg

2rzcv2g.jpg

I know the LunarMax gets no love, bit I snagged these samples...

21dqskz.jpg

2mz34n.jpg

I was a founding member
laugh.gif
This newborn has me out of the loop big time!!

Man I was completely sold on those Eclipse, now im back on the fence, I wish the check was chrome like the team colorway! Also it doesn't say in the description is it true red or challenge red, and do they run true to size?

Ran some more in the LF2s. Much better IMO than the OG lunarflys. It still feels nice and snug.
Anyone check out the Lunar Sweet Victorys?  Too bad they're womens only.  Lunar Sole, diamond sole pattern, and hyperfuse top, which IMO is some of Nike's best tech designs.  

^ Anyway you could explain why you say they are better? The OG Lunarfly are my fav Lunar comfort wise yet (never had the trainers) and I may have to overlook the design on the LF 2 and get them anyway if they are better than thr OG

My OG flys after about 100 miles had too much slop in the toe box and heel area. The fly2s have a slightly flatter toe box and plastic heel counter which retains it shape. With my foot and running style, it just seems to work better. I've put about 70 miles on my Fly2s and it still feels snug.

Got some big news for those who love LUNARACERS!!!!!
Next to my favorite lunars aesthetics wise, the lunarswifts volt/black are the lunaracers!!! To my surprise, I accompanied my cousin to Nike Town last minute since he needed to return something. I went to check out the running shoe section and found I think 4 new colorways!!!!!
roll.gif
I was so surprised because I've been checking for the past year if any new colorways were being released than the ones that are on sale right now (grey/volt). Not even Nike.com has them on there site as of yet!!!!! One color is all red, another is grey with a light blue swoosh and two other color ways that were feminine looking. I even asked the guy and he said they were men's! Unfortunately, I didn't have my wallet nor my phone to take pics!!!!! I need to go back and get the grey and maybe the red color!!!! I've checked online and have not found any info or pics of these new lunaracer colorways which is very odd!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom