====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Sup Crew!

ILLY Eclipses up there, Ron & F89!

Katash: Like I always say... Volt Midsoles = WIN by default!

Eric: Yeah! I saw the LRs you're talking while I was at a Nike Running Store earlier today... Pretty sick!
os51k8.jpg

just got the nike sportband to log in some info.

it fits real nice.

throwing them in the lunars come 2 mrw.

sigh... just walked into nike today and that was a horrible idea
the grey/purple eclipse are a MUST HAVE!
and the lunar racers are amazing too... love the loud colors and almost powderblue midsole/swooshes

BW: Nice! I have yet to try the Nike+ system

Stopped by an NT today...
They all have an Ice Blue midsole
20p7on8.jpg

Was at ntsf today and they finally have LAF elites on sale along w/ the wht-red LEs. 70 and 97 respectively. A lot if the lunars had lines through sale prices and tags ripped off. Seems like they can't make their minds up about pricing

ILL- its reallll nice.

the homepage has diff goals, and challenges that can be set up on your profile.

the nike sport band, has a detachable usb plug that has your info stored.

when you plug it in the comp it takes the info and records it in your profile.

Neighbor: What time were you there?

BW: Nice! You don't need an iPhone/Pod to use in conjunction with it, correct?

Hanacheezy: Those are one of my favorite cws for the LTs. That's a good price too!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Neighbor: What time were you there?

BW: Nice! You don't need an iPhone/Pod to use in conjunction with it, correct?

Hanacheezy: Those are one of my favorite cws for the LTs. That's a good price too!
nope. the nike sportband comes with the chip to place in your shoe as well.
not a bad deal for 60 bucks, waterproof too.

i got the blue/volt colorway 
smokin.gif

Eclipse came in from Running Warehouse. I have to say, im not as impressed with these as much as I thought I would be. The heel lock in kind of bothers me, I like a more free feeling back there not so hard, like the Fly or Glide. They are nice looking though.

J: Nice pick-up! Yeah, they do embrace your ankles tighter than the previous Lunars... I guess it's a love / hate thing with their fitting.

Thanks Ray, after wearing them for a fulll day I liked them much better. Its a lot of white on that colorway, I may need to get the Grey from RW to actually run in

Glad they're growing on you assassin! The heel support is actually my favorite thing about the LE. I'm all about security after so many injuries but I can understand how someone w/ healthy ankles could feel unduly constrained.
Either way, they look nice! Lol

Summer 2011 cws LunarSwift 2
e1a265a1878f6ece734a6a2769f9160c83ef0b67.pjpg

Fall 2011 LunarSwift 2 cws
de33628214e08a89e81f7b54a24629c9de3236d0.pjpg

I'm excited to see these Lunarswift 2s start to show up at my store, definetly going to pick up a few colors.  Anyone else feeling these?

IJ: Good looks with those pics! I liked the ogs, but I'm not diggin' the cws on those. I hope they'll perform better than the 1s though.

GC: Nice, Sir! I love that color scheme with the Red Upper and Volt Midsole!

Back
Top Bottom