====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

This is what I currently own. Last week I started training for my first half marathon in the LunarGlide. It's good to see Nike returning to it's running roots. I definitely plan on picking up a few more pairs to train and race in. Oh and put me down for Team Lunar membership...

pimp.gif
i need to get me some already.

Jai84: Dope, Sir! I'm still tryin' to organize how we're goin' to go about the team, but it's definitely happening soon!

Lunar Elites today for Training Day 2 for CIM. I logged 5M for speedwork and strengthwork (~6:45 pace). I tried to run and keep my heels from touching the pavement like MJ haha!
2vvny45.jpg

Jai84: Dope, Sir! I'm still tryin' to organize how we're goin' to go about the team, but it's definitely happening soon!

Lunar Elites today for Training Day 2 for CIM. I logged 5M for speedwork and strengthwork (~6:45 pace). I tried to run and keep my heels from touching the pavement like MJ haha!
2vvny45.jpg

Hahhaha

Speaking of  (Team LUNAR)... How about this for a start?

You MUST own at least THREE pairs of Lunars runners, other Lunars, such as the Kayoss, are a plus!
- Lunaracer
- LunarTrainer
- LunarGlide
- LunarSwift
- Lunar Elite
- LunarFly
- LunarGlide 2
- Lunaracer 2
- Lunar Rejuven8
- LunarWildwood
- Run Avant

Do y'all see this sig with the Lunar-esque font?
2qukmko.jpg

Because I was just on my cousin's computer, and all I saw was a generic font...

Hahhaha

You MUST own at least THREE pairs of Lunars runners, other Lunars, such as the Kayoss, are a plus!
- Lunaracer
- LunarTrainer
- LunarGlide
- LunarSwift
- Lunar Elite
- LunarFly
- LunarGlide 2
- Lunaracer 2
- Lunar Rejuven8
- LunarWildwood
- Run Avant

2qukmko.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Hahhaha

- Lunaracer
- LunarTrainer
- LunarGlide
- LunarSwift
- Lunar Elite
- LunarFly
- LunarGlide 2
- Lunaracer 2
- Lunar Rejuven8
- LunarWildwood
- Run Avant

2qukmko.jpg

Damn illustrayt looks like I'm going to miss out in the team since I can't meet your regulations

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Hahhaha

- Lunaracer
- LunarTrainer
- LunarGlide
- LunarSwift
- Lunar Elite
- LunarFly
- LunarGlide 2
- Lunaracer 2
- Lunar Rejuven8
- LunarWildwood
- Run Avant

2qukmko.jpg

Damn illustrayt looks like I'm going to miss out in the team since I can't meet your regulations

EyeSee: Since the team is just in its development stages, I'm thinking those who have contributed in this thread with pics/info and own atleast ONE pair will be a part of the team easy. Once we have a solid amount of contributors, then we can move forward and apply the appropriate requirements for a (Team LUNAR) membership.   

EyeSee: Since the team is just in its development stages, I'm thinking those who have contributed in this thread with pics/info and own atleast ONE pair will be a part of the team easy. Once we have a solid amount of contributors, then we can move forward and apply the appropriate requirements for a (Team LUNAR) membership.   

Illustrayt ..... thanks I'm sure ill post future pick UPS when I can ..... no computer ftl

Illustrayt ..... thanks I'm sure ill post future pick UPS when I can ..... no computer ftl

Just got back from a 3.5 mile run. I run late at night down here in South Texas do to the heat.
ILLustRAYt: Dope Sig you created there Sir!!! Would you like us to PM you with a formal team request?

Just got back from a 3.5 mile run. I run late at night down here in South Texas do to the heat.
ILLustRAYt: Dope Sig you created there Sir!!! Would you like us to PM you with a formal team request?

Jai: That would be cool. Once (Team Lunar) has ~10-15 members, new applicants will need approvals from at least 5 members to become part of the team, own at least 3 pairs of Lunars, and are solid contributors. I'll edit the title and add the preliminary "requirements" to be part of the team on the 1st page.

I forgot to add running/training is another PLUS!

Jai: That would be cool. Once (Team Lunar) has ~10-15 members, new applicants will need approvals from at least 5 members to become part of the team, own at least 3 pairs of Lunars, and are solid contributors. I'll edit the title and add the preliminary "requirements" to be part of the team on the 1st page.

I forgot to add running/training is another PLUS!

Back
Top Bottom