====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

lunarglide+ PEK (Beijing) they did city editions/series...

They had a couple sizes left. i think like 1 or 2 of each at the outlets yesterday Ontario Mills Nike outlet 909-980-2448
Theyre 79$... if you tell them that you used Nike Find, i think you can still get free shipping.

my girl made me get them cause she knows im a sucker for blk/pink shoes
smh.gif

lunarglide+ PEK (Beijing) they did city editions/series...

They had a couple sizes left. i think like 1 or 2 of each at the outlets yesterday Ontario Mills Nike outlet 909-980-2448
Theyre 79$... if you tell them that you used Nike Find, i think you can still get free shipping.

my girl made me get them cause she knows im a sucker for blk/pink shoes
smh.gif

That's what's up! Preciate that! Didn't even know there was a city series, and I thought I was on my lunar game.

I'm not usually a pink fan, but the way it's used on that pair, especially on the bottom of the sole is
pimp.gif

That's what's up! Preciate that! Didn't even know there was a city series, and I thought I was on my lunar game.

I'm not usually a pink fan, but the way it's used on that pair, especially on the bottom of the sole is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yep the LunarGlide City Marathon colorways were ILLY!

146.jpg

J/Assassin23: Welcome to Team LUNARLITE, Bro!

Yep the LunarGlide City Marathon colorways were ILLY!

146.jpg

J/Assassin23: Welcome to Team LUNARLITE, Bro!

Wow NWT those glides are dope.... any lunar in a neon based color is straight fire in my opinion ... well I'm about to go out for a run right now in my.glides ill post pics if.I.can .... peace fam

Wow NWT those glides are dope.... any lunar in a neon based color is straight fire in my opinion ... well I'm about to go out for a run right now in my.glides ill post pics if.I.can .... peace fam

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of kayoss... saw a wht/neon/blk colorway that caught my eye.

you should do it! kayoss were my first pair of lunars and i love em. the wifey just got me a free pair of lunar glide 2s so im waiting for them. how do the lunar glides 2 perform at the gym or running?

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of kayoss... saw a wht/neon/blk colorway that caught my eye.

you should do it! kayoss were my first pair of lunars and i love em. the wifey just got me a free pair of lunar glide 2s so im waiting for them. how do the lunar glides 2 perform at the gym or running?

Back
Top Bottom