====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Wow NWT those glides are dope.... any lunar in a neon based color is straight fire in my opinion   
Most defiitely.
pimp.gif

For myself... LunarFly's for Training Day 3 to logg 6M (easy ~8:30 pace). I'm trying to discover more training / running routes around my area. This one seems nice
happy.gif
10qh2km.jpg

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Wow NWT those glides are dope.... any lunar in a neon based color is straight fire in my opinion   
Most defiitely.
pimp.gif

For myself... LunarFly's for Training Day 3 to logg 6M (easy ~8:30 pace). I'm trying to discover more training / running routes around my area. This one seems nice
happy.gif
10qh2km.jpg

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of kayoss... saw a wht/neon/blk colorway that caught my eye.

you should do it! kayoss were my first pair of lunars and i love em. the wifey just got me a free pair of lunar glide 2s so im waiting for them. how do the lunar glides 2 perform at the gym or running?

Cant speak about the lunar G2 when it comes to it being a gym shoe but it is a damn good running shoe. Comfort is that of a hundred marshmellows under you feet. I got half size up and I don't now if thats the reason they feel a little loose, cus if you want that snug feel the lunarfly is your shoes. it literally hugs your foot or feels like it does.

thanks.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of kayoss... saw a wht/neon/blk colorway that caught my eye.

you should do it! kayoss were my first pair of lunars and i love em. the wifey just got me a free pair of lunar glide 2s so im waiting for them. how do the lunar glides 2 perform at the gym or running?

Cant speak about the lunar G2 when it comes to it being a gym shoe but it is a damn good running shoe. Comfort is that of a hundred marshmellows under you feet. I got half size up and I don't now if thats the reason they feel a little loose, cus if you want that snug feel the lunarfly is your shoes. it literally hugs your foot or feels like it does.

thanks.

thanks.

The only thing I actually like about the kayossis the heel... Reminds me of the lunartrainer.

We'll see.
While I was at an NR a few months ago, I saw pair that looked to be an LT shoved into the racks. I thought I really found my favorite Lunar. But, once I pulled them out, I was slightly disappointed haha. They're a nice shoe though! 

The only thing I actually like about the kayossis the heel... Reminds me of the lunartrainer.

We'll see.
While I was at an NR a few months ago, I saw pair that looked to be an LT shoved into the racks. I thought I really found my favorite Lunar. But, once I pulled them out, I was slightly disappointed haha. They're a nice shoe though! 

Just went through the pages, Dope stuff fellas

Nice work ILLY, yet to own a pair of Lunars but I will give em a try, the prices on NDC are too sweet not to

Just went through the pages, Dope stuff fellas

Nice work ILLY, yet to own a pair of Lunars but I will give em a try, the prices on NDC are too sweet not to

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

We'll see.

They are nice... But I just can't get over the toe box to be honest. And they're heavy to me for some reason compare to the rest

We'll see.

They are nice... But I just can't get over the toe box to be honest. And they're heavy to me for some reason.

We'll see.

They are nice... But I just can't get over the toe box to be honest. And they're heavy to me for some reason.

We'll see.

They are nice... But I just can't get over the toe box to be honest. And they're heavy to me for some reason compare to the rest

Kal: Copp them haha! I'd suggest either the LunarGlide 1 or the LunarFly as your first.

Here's a catalog pic of the upcoming Lunar Elite 2 and Lunar Fly 2.
majuph.jpg

From these two cw alone, I'm liking the originals a lot more... We'll see though.

Kal: Copp them haha! I'd suggest either the LunarGlide 1 or the LunarFly as your first.

Here's a catalog pic of the upcoming Lunar Elite 2 and Lunar Fly 2.
majuph.jpg

From these two cw alone, I'm liking the originals a lot more... We'll see though.

Yep the LunarGlide City Marathon colorways were ILLY!

146.jpg

J/Assassin23: Welcome to Team LUNARLITE, Bro!
These would be my first pair of Lunars....i want the Pek Pek one NWT got
laugh.gif

Yep the LunarGlide City Marathon colorways were ILLY!

146.jpg

J/Assassin23: Welcome to Team LUNARLITE, Bro!
These would be my first pair of Lunars....i want the Pek Pek one NWT got
laugh.gif

ive been thinking for a while now about copping the prestos Rejuven8's. are they as comfy as they look??

ive been thinking for a while now about copping the prestos Rejuven8's. are they as comfy as they look??

Back
Top Bottom