====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

20V: Nice, Sir! I can't wait to read your performance review of them

Ferrari with the team shoe.... ILLLY!
pimp.gif

For myself, inspired by the homie airwickzee/Eric, LunarSwifts for a Tempo5.
2ng5rn9.jpg

I'm loving all the team shoe pick-ups! 
pimp.gif

Just saw these sample LiveStrong LunarTrainers on eBay...
eek.gif

dgl37n.jpg

The Stealth swoosh is ILLY!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

20V: Nice, Sir! I can't wait to read your performance review of them

Ferrari with the team shoe.... ILLLY!
pimp.gif

For myself, inspired by the homie airwickzee/Eric, LunarSwifts for a Tempo5.
2ng5rn9.jpg
Damn they look sweet!!!! Like always, Grrrt pics!!! Stealth like!!! All time FAV. CW!!!!
smokin.gif

Took out the Fly2s for an evening 6 mile run. Overall, its the same shoe. I'm glad Nike didn't make any drastic changes on it. What I do like is the new plastic heel cup on it. I dont really see it offering more support as it's still the same neutral shoe, but I feel like the heel cup will keep the structural rigidity of the shoe as the shoe logs more miles. With the 1st gen LunarFlys, the older it got, the softer the heel area got which made the heel area feel a bit loose. The plastic heel cup should solve this problem. It's not as invasive as the heel clamp of the Eclipses where it grips your ankle. Also, the upper feels a tad flexier, especially since the flex point has less material on it.

Didnt get a chance to take a pic of it, but since its just your standard ninja black running shoe, its kinda boring. Cant wait for any volt CWs to come out.

Nice pick ups on the LEs everyone! I almost unds'ed my true blue IIIs today but went w/ LEs today instead... Team shoe in full effect lol

Mayhem - cleeeaaan shots of those woods!

Neighbor - I've been bidding on those trainers since yesterday afternoon. I should've known you spotted 'em too haha

thanks Norcal & Crazy 
glasses.gif

James....i wanna like those...but i can't get past the zig zag flywire
ohwell.gif
. Colorway is dope though
smokin.gif

James: DOPE! I tried on a pair yesterday, and they're a lot softer than the 1s... ILLY! lol  

Justin: Thanks, Sir! There's a 13 on eBay for $75 shipped. LWs look dope! I just need to find a pair on the low
nerd.gif

NeighborNC: I hope you win em, Ma'am! If they were an 8.5, I'd be in the bidding
devil.gif

Been meaning to pick up the lunar eclipse for a while now

Mrs got them for me today as a surprise 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only my second pair of lunars but there will be many more

Justin - Nice Lunar Woods! Best colorway IMO

Neukicks - Welcome to the thread! AM FAM represent
smile.gif
And dope Elite 2 pickup. I almost pulled the trigger on those but grabed the LAF ones instead.

Anyone try the Lunar Haze yet? I'm gonna try tomorrow; if I like, you will see here shortly
smile.gif

james, those are nice.

still need to get a pair of lunar eclipse as well... not because i need a support shoe, but because i think they look amazing, lol.

ran a half-marathon this morning... lunarglide 2

182063_748063198456_26514805_38621883_8200579_n.jpg

DN: Nice tag placement! ILLY team shoes as well!

Ron: I saw them a few days ago, and they're pretty dope! I wasn't liking the contrasting mesh on the Black / Volt pair though, but I'd definitely cop if see em at the outlets.

TC: PROPS, Sir!
pimp.gif
I know you KILLED since you were on Full Marathon training!

Drink, your tag placement is superb 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Ron, idk about the best....the wood woods really grew on me(of course after they aren't available anymore
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Drink, your tag placement is superb 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, it is indeed!
TC - hope you did well my man!

illy! - thanks dude. 

unds them this morning to work.....on a sunday 
frown.gif
 one of the most comfortable pair of shoes i own.....

thanks everyone! was a little disappointed in my time... mainly because there were so many runners that the first couple of miles were extermely slow. i should've started much further up in the crowd. oh well. 1 hour 44 minutes.

DrinkNike... i love your avy. assassins, right? lol.

TC: That's a GOOD TIME, Sir! What was your goal time btw?

James: Definitely! They're just as comfy as the 1s but are much softer.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

TC: That's a GOOD TIME, Sir! What was your goal time btw?  
didn't really have one honestly.  guess i thought i might be closer to the 1:40 mark.

Whats good Fam?! Checkin in, looks like some real heat in here and the threads still going strong, great to see!

Wife and I have our first little one due any day now so my NT time is limited
laugh.gif

Team shoe is on the top of my list!

Checking in. It's been a while. No Lunar pickups lately, but I've been using my Swifts with my P90X workout, and they've worked great. They really hold it down for Plyo.

Edit:

Assassin: congrats!! I must say, tiny lunars are pretty cool looking so you may want to check 'em out once your new addition arrives lol

NCTwin: dope you're putting in work! Also good to know the swifts are holding up for agility stuff

Back
Top Bottom