====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Glad I grabbed two pairs of the Eclipses off swoosh before they pretty much sold out. I must say the Eclipses are personally my favorite.

I also grabbed a pair of Lunar Elite + in the white/grey/volt colorway from the Nike outlet yesterday.

Now I am SMH at passing on the Lunarglide + City Series - man I am going to have to do some searching to find those...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Used NikeFind and located the PEK's so far, but the rest were not showing up anywhere in a size 11.  Prices on the bay are
sick.gif
 for most of them.

TC: It's all good! I presume your latest time was your PR?

J: Again, congrats, Sir! Hook 'em up with a pair of LG2s! lol

NeighborNC: I appreciate the look-out!

NC: Nice, Sir! I want more Swifts all of the sudden lol

BC: I feel your pain! lol I had numerous opportunities to get the Peks at around $70 shipped, the TYO's for $60 and the BOS for $50
mad.gif

I love the looks of the Swifts, but I just don't like them for running.  Considering picking up some pairs for casual wear if I can find the right colorways at the right price.

I went to the outlets over the weekend in Camarillo and saw the Hi Vis/Lemon Twist LunarEclipses for $99.  With the 20% of coupon from last weekend, it would have been a nice pickup for around $80 + tax.  However, my size was all gone. 

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Ray - those swifts look good, ima have to hunt those down 
devil.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

just got these...
mayhem, where do they sell those black woods at?  appreciate any info on those

Whatup Lunar Fam!

Anyone pick up the red/white eclipses yet? I'd like to see some real pics
nerd.gif

Shaun: Here are two sets I saw on eBay. If only they were grey like the Blue pair... They're not bad though.

what do you guys think of the sizing on the lunarglide 2?? i bought a pair a while ago and had to send them back because they were almost a full size too large, but i've been reading reviews online and nobody seems to mention a sizing issue... has anyone else found that shoe to run large?? just want some opinions before i order another pair. hopefully i can make it to the mall tonight and actually try on a couple pairs...

yo , im thinkin bout coppin the "PEK" Lunarglides off of ebay, do they run "true to size" or should i go .5 size up? i like to dbl sock as well

VTdestefano wrote:
what do you guys think of the sizing on the lunarglide 2?? i bought a pair a while ago and had to send them back because they were almost a full size too large, but i've been reading reviews online and nobody seems to mention a sizing issue... has anyone else found that shoe to run large?? just want some opinions before i order another pair. hopefully i can make it to the mall tonight and actually try on a couple pairs...
I size the same in all my shoes I haven't really noticed anything
bakedFresh707 wrote:

yo , im thinkin bout coppin the "PEK" Lunarglides off of ebay, do they run "true to size" or should i go .5 size up? i like to dbl sock as well
I would say they run true to size

Fuser with the team shoes... ILLLY!
pimp.gif

Davey: It did go up. The best price on that site is $99.XX shipped with CP15

Baked: True to size, imo.

Soleman: The LG3s should be droppin in a couple of months.
nerd.gif

bb036f6842790b5108de2699068b605dab33547f.pjpg

Got the LG 2's yesterday for $50 at Ft.Myers Nike Outlet plus 30%off so came out to $35! They look great, love the color. Had some great deals on the back racks, got a pair of white/royal Shox turbo 11 for 42 after discout as well. Got those Lunarflys at my outlet for $35 a week ago, feels very nice, look good too!

Ari: Wdup! I wear an 8

CD: NICE! Some good deals you got there! That's probably one of the best things about Lunars

Back
Top Bottom