====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Samples. I came down to TN for the week and was walking into the outlet as they were putting them on the table. Snagged them with a quickness. So glad I'm a size 10.

LUNAR FAM! Long time no see. I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately but I think I will be BACK for good.

Lunarglide 3 are on my radar! I can't believe i'm so far behind...

CEBW! Wdup, Sir!

It looks like we'll be approaching 100 pages soon
eek.gif
pimp.gif
! I'll post up my "collection" (casual and performance pairs
laugh.gif
) when we hit it.

haddix: NICE! I would've done the same! That Sonic Yellow pair is a looker!

Think I need to do a collection post myself, the Lunar line is taking over my collection and my guest room with no plans of slowing down! Lfly2 just went on sale on FNL and I just got another reward coupon!

I like those Yellow LG3, not sure why the marquee c/w is slowly losing my interest and I havent even worn them yet!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

LUNAR FAM! Long time no see. I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately but I think I will be BACK for good.

Lunarglide 3 are on my radar! I can't believe i'm so far behind...

don't worry man, we're on the same boat! i haven't purchased any 3s yet. my size always seems to be out of stock for the 2 cws im after, the black/volts and ls.

If you wear a size 10 call the nike clearance store in Pigeon Forge TN they may ship them. They had 2 or 3 pairs as of yesterday morning. On a side note I think I need to join the LunarLite team. The Volt colorway of the LG3 is now my new workout shoe. There so comfortable and the fit on the lg3 is great.

Sweet! I tried to add a sig but not quite sure if it worked. I have been wearing the Lunar eclipse lately and they are nothing short of amazing. If I catch the white/blue pair on sale im gonna pick them up also.

^^^ try to resize the fonts, that might make it fit.

finally, ndc restocked on the anthracite/volt/red! placed an order and can't wait for it to arrive!

Found the perfect shirt for the Volt LG3. Now to get those purple LG# and the baby blue Fly 2s that just went on sale on FNL. Got another rewards coupon in the mail yesterday $40 Lunar FTW!

Anyone know why nike never came out with a lunartrainer 2? The LT1 is easily my favorite lunar(eclipse close 2nd) I just love everything about them. I wore them to train in tonight and I wish I could grab a couple more pair before there impossible to find.

J: Does that shirt happen to be that Nike Running Spiked Snake shirt?

haddix: That is a complete mystery, as LT1 is easily my favorite shoe for performance as well! They were also the 1st Lunar I ever bought, and they took my running to the next level. I've seem the Black/White cw at my outlet and a women's Black/Silver/Glass Blue cws. The sig looks good btw!

Here are my rankings just for kicks... Top3s
Performance:
LT1 > LG1 > LF1

Casual Wear: Eclipse > LG1 > Elite1

THANKS, Cap'n!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PAGE 100!
eek.gif
 I'll be sure to get a collection pic in before I head out for camping this weekend.

Ray - No which one is that one? Its the Nike Runners High shirt on Eastbay.

Uh oh, 100 pages! nice job fam! Guess I have to do a collection post tonight!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ray - No which one is that one? Its the Nike Runners High shirt on Eastbay.

Uh oh, 100 pages! nice job fam! Guess I have to do a collection post tonight!
Hey Guys,  We do have two Nike Runners High shirts currently available. You can check them out here: http://bit.ly/nn9dM6   Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Back
Top Bottom