====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Darn I thought the runners High shirt was Gray Heather and Volt not green!

Ray: Anywhere still got that shirt? Im tired of wearing it with just a dri fit black t

i get my platinum gray blue lunareclipse today.....cant wait there my favorite colorway...ill post pics when i can

everyones lunars 
pimp.gif
I only have one pair of lunars the lunar woven chukka, that's all it took to make me a believer. Best running shoe that Ive ever put on hands down.

J: AMAZING Lunar collection, bro! I need me some Pek-Peks!

Hanacheezy: Those are ILLLY! I actually like that blocking more that the OG cw. Imagine if that Pink was VOLT!

Fraizer: NICE! I regret not purchasing those for $56+tax the last Nike F&F....

Clips: You run in those?!   

New pick-up... Elite1s
2dklqc8.png

I'll be sure to post up a collection pic when I get back from camping.

Thanks y'all, cant stop wont stop LOL

Ray: Those Elite 1's are sick. Still need to add some Elite 1 and 2's. Did you grab those from Ebay? I love the colorway!

Anyone see the Lunarfly trail that popped up on Finishline? I like the black colorway and will prob be grabbing some once they go on sale
laugh.gif

Also Finishline debuted on their Facebook page yesterday the first Hyperfuse/Full Lunarlon basketball shoe.

Not the most beautiful shoe ive seen IMO but I am very interested to see how they feel on the court!

What's the scoop on LG3 sizing? Looking to order tonight

I have a 10.5 in the LG1s, but a size 11 in the Free Run+. Should I go 10.5 or 11?

Thanks

Originally Posted by joree85

What's the scoop on LG3 sizing? Looking to order tonight

I have a 10.5 in the LG1s, but a size 11 in the Free Run+. Should I go 10.5 or 11?

Thanks

Whats up guys...

Im still in a hunt for a pair of these in a sz 11 but they hardly pop up these days

nike-sportswear-mr-cartoon-rejuven8-mid-2.jpg

as promised, here's my updated lunar stuff:

lunar elite:

lunar eclipse:

lunarglide 1s:

lunarglide 2s:

lunarglide 3s:

God I love FNL! Need to grab those LFly2 Breathe in the royal and black as my LFly1 in that similar colorway is beat. Still need to get those baby blue Fly2's and now those Chlorine blue Glides. I think those are getting the reward coupon treatment, great summer color. Good heads up Ray!

NWT - Nice Gato Safari, whered you cop? 

Back
Top Bottom