====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Looking to get some of these

Like the LunarTrainer model the most but are those still around?

Looking to get some of these

Like the LunarTrainer model the most but are those still around?

Wdup FAM! It's ILLY to see y'all here!

Wave: They discontinued them
frown.gif
. eBay is your best shot. However, the LunarFly's are similar. 

SFA: Nice! I wore mine too haha

V: I should've had you copp those Black/Yellow Rejuven8s for me back then! I'm very thrifty when it comes to performance runners. I can't spend more than $60 on them hahaha. Nice pic of the OG Lunar display / set-up btw!

For myself... UnDSed the Lunar Elites to revisit and run 10M (recovery) at one of three of my premier training grounds.
hx6vc8.jpg

Then LunarSwifts for the post-run wear.
dcg41k.jpg

Wdup FAM! It's ILLY to see y'all here!

Wave: They discontinued them
frown.gif
. eBay is your best shot. However, the LunarFly's are similar. 

SFA: Nice! I wore mine too haha

V: I should've had you copp those Black/Yellow Rejuven8s for me back then! I'm very thrifty when it comes to performance runners. I can't spend more than $60 on them hahaha. Nice pic of the OG Lunar display / set-up btw!

For myself... UnDSed the Lunar Elites to revisit and run 10M (recovery) at one of three of my premier training grounds.
hx6vc8.jpg

Then LunarSwifts for the post-run wear.
dcg41k.jpg

Guess the black/volt Swifts are the favorites of the Lu(nar) Crew...
laugh.gif

I finally started running in mine. Just put in 3 miles in them, and I'm very pleased.

Those Eclipses look sick!!! I have to try those out.

I'm waiting for a pair of Rejuven8s for cheap as well. Hit me up when they do.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

I finally started running in mine. Just put in 3 miles in them, and I'm very pleased.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

smile.gif
That seems to be the case! hahaha 

Surprisingly, the LunarSwifts are one of the "heaviest" of the Lunar line...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

smile.gif
That seems to be the case! hahaha 

Surprisingly, the LunarSwifts are one of the "heaviest" of the Lunar line...

Ray, may I join Team Lunar?? Haha. I think that I'm going to add the LunarGlide 2's and the LunarEclipse to my running lineup. Congrats once again on completing the San Francisco Marathon.

Ray, may I join Team Lunar?? Haha. I think that I'm going to add the LunarGlide 2's and the LunarEclipse to my running lineup. Congrats once again on completing the San Francisco Marathon.

Nice thread, Ray!  I'll play!  (And its funny to see you in non-Kobes, Edwin!)

Ever since the LunarGlides came out last year the Lunarlite shoes have been my go tos for working out, running and just get-around shoes....

What started it for me - Lunar Trainer LAF
nz0k1d.jpg

My first pair of LunarGlides...
3304s38.jpg

...loved em so much got a pair in a nearly similar colorway...
mh4au.jpg

My latest pick-up, CHI Marathon Lunarglides...
11c6vye.jpg

2us7nds.jpg

I got my eye on those grey LAF Lunarglide 2s...

And an underrated shoe is the Run Avant
2ly5pjt.jpg

Nice thread, Ray!  I'll play!  (And its funny to see you in non-Kobes, Edwin!)

Ever since the LunarGlides came out last year the Lunarlite shoes have been my go tos for working out, running and just get-around shoes....

What started it for me - Lunar Trainer LAF
nz0k1d.jpg

My first pair of LunarGlides...
3304s38.jpg

...loved em so much got a pair in a nearly similar colorway...
mh4au.jpg

My latest pick-up, CHI Marathon Lunarglides...
11c6vye.jpg

2us7nds.jpg

I got my eye on those grey LAF Lunarglide 2s...

And an underrated shoe is the Run Avant
2ly5pjt.jpg

Conrad: Hahah for sure! And thanks yet again! Let's run a race with some other heads in the future! I don't think I could run in the Eclipses because they look too good to get all beaten up. Maybe if I could find a pair on the low-low, I'll compromise haha

Ron: DOPE! I want a pair of Avants in either the Grey/Electric Green or Grey/ Total Orange... They've been discontinued like the LTs now
frown.gif

So Team LUNARlite, y'all? How should we go about this? I think a good place to start is to have a similar set-up to the AMFAM's thread (if we ever get that many contributors)... What do y'all think?   

Conrad: Hahah for sure! And thanks yet again! Let's run a race with some other heads in the future! I don't think I could run in the Eclipses because they look too good to get all beaten up. Maybe if I could find a pair on the low-low, I'll compromise haha

Ron: DOPE! I want a pair of Avants in either the Grey/Electric Green or Grey/ Total Orange... They've been discontinued like the LTs now
frown.gif

So Team LUNARlite, y'all? How should we go about this? I think a good place to start is to have a similar set-up to the AMFAM's thread (if we ever get that many contributors)... What do y'all think?   

I always liked the idea of the shoe but never intended on buying any...Usually, I know weeks in advance before I buy a shoe but both pairs I own I just happened to walk into the store and the colors grabbed me.  Glad they did...

I always liked the idea of the shoe but never intended on buying any...Usually, I know weeks in advance before I buy a shoe but both pairs I own I just happened to walk into the store and the colors grabbed me.  Glad they did...

Back
Top Bottom