====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

35cr385.jpg

messing around today...
tongue.gif

Cris: You got your 8.5?

JS: Dope shot! I miss my point and shoot : (

For myself.... Training Day 31 - LunarTrainer to log 5M for Tempo Thursday. I finished at 32 minutes (6:24 MPM) due to the heat. I want it to be cold already haha
2pta06w.jpg

Cris: You got your 8.5?

JS: Dope shot! I miss my point and shoot : (

For myself.... Training Day 31 - LunarTrainer to log 5M for Tempo Thursday. I finished at 32 minutes (6:24 MPM) due to the heat. I want it to be cold already haha
2pta06w.jpg

^ Nah...kept the 8, just swapped the insole out, all my next pairs will be 8.5's though.

Cris.

^ Nah...kept the 8, just swapped the insole out, all my next pairs will be 8.5's though.

Cris.

sup illustrayt.

been meaning to pick up some lunars for the longest time lol

finally snagged my very first pair of glides at the outlet :') lulz
5081825803_88e003809c_z.jpg

sup illustrayt.

been meaning to pick up some lunars for the longest time lol

finally snagged my very first pair of glides at the outlet :') lulz
5081825803_88e003809c_z.jpg

Nice glides adob0. You mind me asking which outlet you scooped them up from? And price?

Have been lurking in this thread for a while. I'll try to get pics of my Lunar game soon. Nice Woods Cris!

Nice glides adob0. You mind me asking which outlet you scooped them up from? And price?

Have been lurking in this thread for a while. I'll try to get pics of my Lunar game soon. Nice Woods Cris!

adobo: Sup, Sir! Nice to see you post here! Dope Boston LGs btw! I'm on the lookout for the Pek Peks haha

Rafz: Dope! I'm looking forward to your Lunar collection pic!

Something new.... LunarSwift+ 2 

nike-lunarswift-2-neo-lime-black-white.jpg

nike-lunarswift-2-summer-2011.jpg

The trend continues
indifferent.gif
. It's almost a given that the updates to the original models will DISAPPOINT (aesthetically speakin, of course!). I'm hunting for more Swift1s for caual wear now. Speaking of casual wear,  I don't even touch my AMs / Jordans / retros anymore hahaha

edit- 

For those looking for the CHI or RIO (?) / BOS or NY (?) LG1s for a decent price
happy.gif

http://shop.ebay.com/300jewels/m.ht...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

adobo: Sup, Sir! Nice to see you post here! Dope Boston LGs btw! I'm on the lookout for the Pek Peks haha

Rafz: Dope! I'm looking forward to your Lunar collection pic!

nike-lunarswift-2-neo-lime-black-white.jpg

The trend continues
indifferent.gif
. It's almost a given that the updates to the original models will DISAPPOINT (aesthetically speakin, of course!). I'm hunting for more Swift1s for caual wear now. Speaking of casual wear,  I don't even touch my AMs / Jordans / retros anymore hahaha

edit- 

For those looking for the CHI or RIO (?) / BOS or NY (?) LG1s for a decent price
happy.gif

http://shop.ebay.com/300jewels/m.ht...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Scooped my second pair today at the clearance store I scoped the lunar kayoss's. Gotta keep the orange colorway tho.

Like someone else stated, the kayoss's were def a lil heavier. For work I used team orange AM95s so the kayoss was a big improvement, but these just fit a lot better.

Scooped my second pair today at the clearance store I scoped the lunar kayoss's. Gotta keep the orange colorway tho.

Like someone else stated, the kayoss's were def a lil heavier. For work I used team orange AM95s so the kayoss was a big improvement, but these just fit a lot better.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The trend continues
indifferent.gif
. It's almost a given that the updates to the original models will DISAPPOINT (aesthetically speakin, of course!). I'm hunting for more Swift1s for caual wear now.

I saw the samples a month ago for these. They are actually really nice in person; the images don't do them justice. I was pretty excited when I saw them -- the "swiss cheese" effect all over the shoe really sets it off. 

As for the LunarEclipse, I get the same kind of attention whether I wear it on a run or to the store!  It's the volt/neon midsole and the flashy silver piece in the back that people going
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The trend continues
indifferent.gif
. It's almost a given that the updates to the original models will DISAPPOINT (aesthetically speakin, of course!). I'm hunting for more Swift1s for caual wear now.

I saw the samples a month ago for these. They are actually really nice in person; the images don't do them justice. I was pretty excited when I saw them -- the "swiss cheese" effect all over the shoe really sets it off. 

As for the LunarEclipse, I get the same kind of attention whether I wear it on a run or to the store!  It's the volt/neon midsole and the flashy silver piece in the back that people going
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Very nice everyone!
Ray- I'm on the same boat. Have not looked at my AM's since catching Lunar Fever!
These arrived today.

Need to get the New York next!

-Fabio

Very nice everyone!
Ray- I'm on the same boat. Have not looked at my AM's since catching Lunar Fever!
These arrived today.

Need to get the New York next!

-Fabio

Back
Top Bottom