====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Connor: Ah I see. The stock pics have them with some black speckled laces

Raf: DOPE LTs, Sir!

I just logged 20M in Free Run+, so far, so GOOD!
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man, I've logged in over 100 miles on my Free Run+'s. Such a good shoe.

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man, I've logged in over 100 miles on my Free Run+'s. Such a good shoe.

Ray so I got a chance to try out the lunar eclipse today at the nike santa monica club run and im not sure if you will like them for running especially if you like the weight of fly or the trainer I felt like they were on the heavy side but surprisingly cushy during the run (a nike emplpyee also felt the same about his pair which he doesnt even run in anymore, he loves the flys like us). Initially I thought they were too stiff but they got cushy during the runs, I would get them bc of their looks but not sure if it would be my goto runner like the fly or the trainers. My two cents

sorry for the poor typing i was on my phone when i posted that earlier...i edited it

Ray so I got a chance to try out the lunar eclipse today at the nike santa monica club run and im not sure if you will like them for running especially if you like the weight of fly or the trainer I felt like they were on the heavy side but surprisingly cushy during the run (a nike emplpyee also felt the same about his pair which he doesnt even run in anymore, he loves the flys like us). Initially I thought they were too stiff but they got cushy during the runs, I would get them bc of their looks but not sure if it would be my goto runner like the fly or the trainers. My two cents

sorry for the poor typing i was on my phone when i posted that earlier...i edited it

Wow at how this thread blew up!
Been picking up a lunar every damn week haha

This one I actually felt like taking a picture of...
Took me forever to find a sz12 in womens. Envied a certain NikeTalker for having em.

5091874814_141b75ab42_z.jpg

Took me forever to find a sz12 in womens. Envied a certain NikeTalker for having em.

5091874814_141b75ab42_z.jpg

Drew: Thanks for that review! I guess that clinches it then. When I get them, they'll be given casual wear duties like my Swifts. At least they'll remain in great shape hahah!

Drew: Thanks for that review! I guess that clinches it then. When I get them, they'll be given casual wear duties like my Swifts. At least they'll remain in great shape hahah!

ILL

do you have pics of the upcoming lunar eclipse CWs?

imo the eclipses are the best looking lunars. what do you guys think are the best looking lunars so far?

ILL

do you have pics of the upcoming lunar eclipse CWs?

imo the eclipses are the best looking lunars. what do you guys think are the best looking lunars so far?

No running today! I just recieved my Lunar grails earlier haha, Electric Green LGs and a pair of Free Runs (shhh! haha). BIG UPs to the homie who helped me out! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!
pimp.gif

No problemo... do come again
wink.gif

No running today! I just recieved my Lunar grails earlier haha, Electric Green LGs and a pair of Free Runs (shhh! haha). BIG UPs to the homie who helped me out! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!
pimp.gif

No problemo... do come again
wink.gif

Edwin/NWT: ILLY! BG had you envious for a while haha

Audi: Although they're not the performance runner for my needs, they're EASILY the bestlooking Lunar. Here's a link with some upcoming cws of the Eclipses
http://project4000.com.au...ar-2011-preview-wrap-up/

There's also a royal blue cw similar to the red cw in link

Kal: Most definitely! I'll try to make my decsion by Tuesday haha

Edwin/NWT: ILLY! BG had you envious for a while haha

Audi: Although they're not the performance runner for my needs, they're EASILY the bestlooking Lunar. Here's a link with some upcoming cws of the Eclipses

Kal: Most definitely! I'll try to make my decsion by Tuesday haha

yea im not usin these to run.........i have am 09s for runnin

i still wanna get a pair of nike free run + but those are a hot seller...........so ive been out of luck on my size and CWs

i use these are my new gym shoe and these are much better for leg day than air max, ill usually throw some old retro Js on but these are much better.

thanks for the info

will be copped

yea im not usin these to run.........i have am 09s for runnin

i still wanna get a pair of nike free run + but those are a hot seller...........so ive been out of luck on my size and CWs

i use these are my new gym shoe and these are much better for leg day than air max, ill usually throw some old retro Js on but these are much better.

thanks for the info

will be copped

some useful terms i found from the article ray posted...thought id share it or maybe ray can post it on the 1st page so people new to lunar can understand the technology and the terms being thrown around when we talk about them...

Lunarlon – The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Dynamic Support – The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

LunarLite – LunarLite foam is 30 percent lighter than standard Phylon and provides ultra-lightweight and springy cushioning for your foot. Encased in a Phylon or Phylite midsole, this new foam compound, invented at Nike, delivers cushioning that’s soft and not too mushy. It allows impact force to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.

these are insta copped; if those are volt they are mines!!

some useful terms i found from the article ray posted...thought id share it or maybe ray can post it on the 1st page so people new to lunar can understand the technology and the terms being thrown around when we talk about them...

Lunarlon – The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Dynamic Support – The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

LunarLite – LunarLite foam is 30 percent lighter than standard Phylon and provides ultra-lightweight and springy cushioning for your foot. Encased in a Phylon or Phylite midsole, this new foam compound, invented at Nike, delivers cushioning that’s soft and not too mushy. It allows impact force to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.

these are insta copped; if those are volt they are mines!!

Good idea, Drew! I just updated it.

I think the Fly2 is the bestlooking update, and it's interesting how they incorporated an upper piece of the original BW to it. That cw is very reminiscent of the LunarGlides, which were labeled as a Volt, but, surprisingly enough, the "Volt" appeared to be more of a watered down Volt.

Good idea, Drew! I just updated it.

I think the Fly2 is the bestlooking update, and it's interesting how they incorporated an upper piece of the original BW to it. That cw is very reminiscent of the LunarGlides, which were labeled as a Volt, but, surprisingly enough, the "Volt" appeared to be more of a watered down Volt.

never wear them wrote:

I've been lurkin this thread for awhile, simply bc of the fact that I love the entire lunar line, but I just wanted to say that BG not only had you fallin hard for these kicks, but myself as well! I think my heart seriously stopped beating when I saw BG post a pic of him rockin those trainers in a WDYWT thread months and months back.  I couldn't find them anywhere so I had to resort to NikeID and I ended up making a pair that was inspired by that specific CW.  I think it was neptune blue that I used instead since that specific shade of aqua(?) wasn't available. they look almost like a Orlando Magic CW... Fast forward to the present day, I go to a local outlet one day and find that they have a wall of these with one sz 12.5 left.  My SZ! I couldn't bring myself to spending $80 on them since I'm trying to save some money AND since I now already have a pair that closely resembles them 
ohwell.gif
  Don't get me wrong though, I still want them, but I think I'm going to play it smart and wait till the nike outlet does one of those 20% promos, hoping they're still there.  I'm glad you finally got your pair though!  There's no better feeling....but anyways, I just got a pair of the volt lunar woods and another pair of lunarglide 1s in the black/grey CW from the UPS lady today.  these should keep me happy for awhile!

never wear them wrote:

I've been lurkin this thread for awhile, simply bc of the fact that I love the entire lunar line, but I just wanted to say that BG not only had you fallin hard for these kicks, but myself as well! I think my heart seriously stopped beating when I saw BG post a pic of him rockin those trainers in a WDYWT thread months and months back.  I couldn't find them anywhere so I had to resort to NikeID and I ended up making a pair that was inspired by that specific CW.  I think it was neptune blue that I used instead since that specific shade of aqua(?) wasn't available. they look almost like a Orlando Magic CW... Fast forward to the present day, I go to a local outlet one day and find that they have a wall of these with one sz 12.5 left.  My SZ! I couldn't bring myself to spending $80 on them since I'm trying to save some money AND since I now already have a pair that closely resembles them 
ohwell.gif
  Don't get me wrong though, I still want them, but I think I'm going to play it smart and wait till the nike outlet does one of those 20% promos, hoping they're still there.  I'm glad you finally got your pair though!  There's no better feeling....but anyways, I just got a pair of the volt lunar woods and another pair of lunarglide 1s in the black/grey CW from the UPS lady today.  these should keep me happy for awhile!

Back
Top Bottom