====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Finally got to pick up my Lunarglide Pink Pek-Peks over the weekend, kinda wished they made a Pink su-su cw also
laugh.gif

Finally got to pick up my Lunarglide Pink Pek-Peks over the weekend, kinda wished they made a Pink su-su cw also
laugh.gif

Went to a Nike event this past week and I snapped a pic of some new Lunars.

10h508g.jpg

Not sold on the new Swifts yet but the Lunar Elite 2s (bottom left) are pretty nice in person. The swifts are a little bulky in person, but maybe it was just the sample pair.

Went to a Nike event this past week and I snapped a pic of some new Lunars.

10h508g.jpg

Not sold on the new Swifts yet but the Lunar Elite 2s (bottom left) are pretty nice in person. The swifts are a little bulky in person, but maybe it was just the sample pair.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

laugh.gif

Where did you scoop them up at? I'm looking for a sz 9.

laugh.gif

Where did you scoop them up at? I'm looking for a sz 9.

I phone ordered them from the Ontario Mills outlet, it was the last sz 10.5. Someone posted a while back that some other outlet had a fsr on them.

I phone ordered them from the Ontario Mills outlet, it was the last sz 10.5. Someone posted a while back that some other outlet had a fsr on them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

earlier at the gym

5098423624_9bbd17591f_z.jpg

no lunar shoe will ever top this lunar shoe.

Where the heck can I find these? I've been looking everywhere for these shoes 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

earlier at the gym

5098423624_9bbd17591f_z.jpg

no lunar shoe will ever top this lunar shoe.

Where the heck can I find these? I've been looking everywhere for these shoes 
glasses.gif

^^^ Long gone for that colorway. Camarillo outlets in California may have some left in the black colorway.

And those lunarFlys back there... Smfh for not getting those. Only colorway that attracted me to the Flys.

^^^ Long gone for that colorway. Camarillo outlets in California may have some left in the black colorway.

And those lunarFlys back there... Smfh for not getting those. Only colorway that attracted me to the Flys.

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] If you could find where you seen this at, and post it....I would truly appreciate it....Thanks [/color]
happy.gif

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] If you could find where you seen this at, and post it....I would truly appreciate it....Thanks [/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^^Thank you for the info on the Lunar Eclipse.
For anyone still looking for the PEK, Nike Factory in Delaware has a FSR of them.
$79
302-226-2950
Will be posting photos and opinions on the Lunar Elite Mid tomorrow.
Have a good day! 
Here you go, probably long gone by now, but its worth a try

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^^Thank you for the info on the Lunar Eclipse.
For anyone still looking for the PEK, Nike Factory in Delaware has a FSR of them.
$79
302-226-2950
Will be posting photos and opinions on the Lunar Elite Mid tomorrow.
Have a good day! 
Here you go, probably long gone by now, but its worth a try

Those Black Lunar Woods are pretty nice. I have the black/blues but I really want the grey/yellow. Now those blacks are on my list.

Those Black Lunar Woods are pretty nice. I have the black/blues but I really want the grey/yellow. Now those blacks are on my list.

Back
Top Bottom