====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Drew: Dope pick-ups, again!

CEBW: Word! lol

OHNO: I'm not that familiar with those, but one test you could apply is to examine their waterproof ability.

Con: Yes, Sir! I actually got those (Eclipses above) from a trade for one of my LTs, so it was a no-brainer for since I already have five of them

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Drew: Dope pick-ups, again!

CEBW: Word! lol

OHNO: I'm not that familiar with those, but one test you could apply is to examine their waterproof ability.

Con: Yes, Sir! I actually got those (Eclipses above) from a trade for one of my LTs, so it was a no-brainer for since I already have five of them
i was thinking that but at the same time i don't really know what it looks like on the already confirmed legit ones, i mean water beads off but most of my shoes seem to do that.

- NYC LGs are straight fire!!

- awesome fam pic up there too
i'm SO stoked cuz i finally got the team uni in and i'm in love! i havent been this impressed with the actual construction and fit quality of a nike shoe like '02. prepare yourselves for a barrage of pics lol

i almost wore them today but they were too pretty and i want to shoot them more before the first wear lol but that heel clip fits like a glove. i thought the LG2s were heaven but this...this is heaven 
eek.gif

I need me a pair eclipse 
frown.gif

planning on pulling the trigger on a pair of LunarMX+ anybody own a pair? whats the review on em ?

nike-lunarmx-running-shoes415322002-4

I've heard nothing but bad things about the LMax. I LIKE the way the shoe looks, but when I tried them on I was totally not impressed.

I've grown such a huge love for Lunar stuff in the past month it's rediculous. I don't even care about releases of Jordan's or Retro's anymore, i'm just looking to get more Lunars and get back into running. I'm probably gonna finally stop being a lame and order my eclipses tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm probably gonna finally stop being a lame and order my eclipses tomorrow.

that's the he thing I cant find any site with a black royal blue colorway eclipse... no any sites with a huge variety of colorways in them ?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by s dubl

bdis1986 wrote:
pimp.gif
 and free run's

Maaan I've never even tried Frees. I feel like after wearing Lunars I'd be disappointed. My wife likes em, but says they aren't as comfy as lunars

yea it would be my first time to.. but after putting my feet in Glides I don't think nothing is as comfortable anymore
frown.gif

laugh.gif

you need to try eclipses
wink.gif
This.

In fact, I just got my second pair delivered today after trading one of my LTs. I'll probably run in these
happy.gif

7263hk.jpg

And speaking of Free Runs... they're DOPE as well. I've run in both Frees and Lunars, and they both provide different rides. The Frees are just as light as Lunars, but lack the support / cushioning supplied by most of them. The thing that stands out for me is their flexibility. Whether it's chillin' or runnin', my Free Runs get a lot of PT!

Oh and these were delivered as well
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

34e2e5w.jpg

-edit-
Free Run 2s will also be on NikeiD soon. I'm hoping for colored midsoles
nerd.gif

NCBG: Yes, Ma'am that's LOVE!
^^^ i hope thats true bout the Free Run+ being on Nike ID ive been tryin to find a pair of lunars i like but ive been in love with the Free since the 5.0's dropped:. although the LunarWoods are lookin very nice:.

NCBG: ILLLLLY, Ma'am! Eclipses were the best new release of '10, imho. I'm glad you got the new team shoe
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BD: DON'T DO IT! (Unless you can get them on LOW-LOW-LOW)

CEBW: I dig. However, I do have my eye on the Cement3s and Playoff13s
nerd.gif

Gueser: The Free Run 2s should be up in February.

Hey guys, just wondering with Lunars in womens, how much of a difference in size do you see if any at all? I believe I tried a LunarTrainer in that Purple colorway in a 12 and the sizing felt maybe a little snug if I remember right.

lunars are specific for gender...womens are made for women, and mens are made for men. Not like some other shoes where its the same shoe just made in a womens colorway.

hey guys, thanks for the info on the differences between the men's and women's eclipse. was about to jump on the black/red cw. hopefully this is a sign that the men's cws are next!

Starbury: Cool Avants aka the OG LunarFly

NCBG: Nice find! I can dig it!

Regarding the difference in fitting with men's and women's Lunars... IMO, the WMN's models are usually snugger than their MN counterparts. However, with the Glide1 the MN's version was more snug than the WMN's. I'd like to find out the fitting of the Eclipses in WMNS, as some of their cws are DOPE! 

Speaking of "new" Eclipse cws (WMN)
!CC3v,ygB2k~%24(KGrHqJ,!ioE0G)(4-O2BNMspUeNgQ~~0_3.JPG

!CC3wlSQ!mk~%24(KGrHqF,!iUE0HBJ3dk0BNMsvIe7(w~~0_3.JPG

!CC3ympQCGk~%24(KGrHqZ,!jIE0G46bj8TBNMs4ykJIg~~0_3.JPG

!CCgkNW!BWk~%24(KGrHqEOKiEE0j6vHY!UBNLYPCB5ww~~0_3.JPG

and others...

Back
Top Bottom