Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checkin' it.

Rockin' tunes brought to you today by:

Cannibal Corpse
Iron Maiden
As Blood Runs Black
Haste The Day
A Day To Remember

Originally Posted by slicknickmd

Lamb of God....anyone?
burn the priest ftw

nah i do eff with 11th hour and faded line.

Also if anyone picks up any band merch, cd's, records or photo's feel free to post.Im waiting on a sick Death: Leprosy longsleeve i bought from a dudefrom panama ill post pics when it gets here.

anyone think the new-est cannibal corpse album was kinda wack?
nerd.gif

compared to tomb of the mutilated,
also the new-est slayer cd was ehh,

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

anyone think the new-est cannibal corpse album was kinda wack?
nerd.gif

compared to tomb of the mutilated,
also the new-est slayer cd was ehh,
I thought Kill was ok i liked dead walking terror. Lets be blunt though new Slayer blew. I hate it soooooo bad

yea i just think their too old to play fast stuff anymore,
i cant imagine them coming out with another album like reign in blood,

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

yea i just think their too old to play fast stuff anymore,
i cant imagine them coming out with another album like reign in blood,
Albums like that dont happen very often though. That thing was a monster of a record.

I dont know i liked haunting the chapel better� maybe its because im more into the early death metal /thrash sound.

Anyone discover any great bands lately i just started listening to this band im digging the crap out of the guitar sound

��

Does anybody else listen to Rush? I know its soft but everyone in that group is just skilled. From Neil Pearts Drumming to Geddy Lee's bass and AlexLifesons guitaring.

Haunting the chapel only had a few songs on it... Lets have a Your favorite Cd from a band of your choice then we can all check out stuff we've might notheard but anyway im sure you've heard this one but Megadeth Rust In Peace

Lately I haven't been listening to much metal, but when I do, I find myself going back to Deathspell Omega's Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice.

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

whimps its just too heavy for you guys lol.

I listen to plenty of bands with hard vocals, but the Nordic/Norweigan/whateveritis style just isnt my cup of tea. I do however like a lot of those typesof bands just not the vocals so much.

Rush is pretty sweet. I used to listen to them a lot more before I started getting into metal.

Im hoping that most people have heard this essential metal album but:

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden (to me its next to perfection)
Edguy - Vain Glory Opera (I guess this would be epic metal?)
Haste The Day - Burning Bridges/When Everything Falls (for fans of metalcore but both CDs are great)
Parkway Drive - Horizons (again, metalcore. but great nonetheless)
Wintersun - Wintersun

Also, I have recently gotten into Sonata Arctica, Symphony X, and Circus Maximus. They're all pretty good and although I can say a definite favorite albumyet, just give them a listen.

Anyone else with some suggestions???
nerd.gif

Venom - Black Metal (Album)
Welcome to Hell (Album)

Megadeth - Peace Sells But Whos Buying (Album) My favorite Megadeth album but Rust in Peace is better technically.

Mercyful Fate - Melissa (Great Album) Guitaring is great and King Diamonds vocals are weird but good in my opinion.

Queensryche - Queen of the Reich, Operation Mindcrime, Empire, (Awesome Albums) Geoff Tate just has some amazing vocals.

These are just albums on the top of my head right now.

king diamond rulllllllessssss peep my halloween costume from last year no one knew who i was lol. Some lady even thought i dressed like zombie elvis

my crucial albums at the moment
Skeletonwitch: Beyond the Permafrost
Death:Spritual Healing
Death:Indvidual thought patterns
Municipal Waste:The Art of Partying
Obituary:Cause of Death
Massacre:From Beyond(rare cd but if you can find it its absolutely amazing early death metal)
Carcass:Necroticism
Exodus:Fabulous Disaster
Anthrax:Among the Living
Warbringer:War Without End
Immortal:At the Heart of Winter

Nice costume man. He was supposed to come her to San Antonio this Month but he cancelled on us because of a back injury.

^^^ yeah i thought it was pretty funny. I was mad about that whole back injury cancel i wanted to see him really bad. Im dying to hear Egypt live. Doeshe still play Mercyful fate songs or strictly King diamond.

well i dont listen to much hardcore stuff, but i love old school metallica, slayer. i like dimmu borgir awhole lot right now.

Back
Top Bottom