Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bro just came on quick before I see them today but jam out to

Queensryche- Queensryche (Self titled), The Warning, Empire, Rage for order.

You already jammed out to Operation Mindcrime which is a good place to start but jam out to the ones I put they are insane albums especially that self titledalbum. As for Saxon last night they were beyond awesome. They throw on a show as good as Maiden but I'll give yall the details after the queensrycheconcert today.

nerd.gif

deicide
darkthrone
death

lots of Bolt Thrower for me last week since i couldnt go to Maryland Deathfest this past weekend to see them
tired.gif
and after hearing Pestilence dropped off and Bolt Thrower played TWICE i was steaming
mad.gif
i MUST see this band live once.
pimp.gif

Oh lord jesus. Finals has killed me this semester... I hope all of you are either done, or taking it easy as far as classes go. Im ready to quit school lol.

A lot of great feedback in the thread.

Physicx -- I will definitley check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.

BCF -- How was the show!? I wish Saxon made it to San Diego. Saxon and Iced Earth? That would be sweet sweetness.

Today:
Iced Earth
Megadeath
Symphony X

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Oh lord jesus. Finals has killed me this semester... I hope all of you are either done, or taking it easy as far as classes go. Im ready to quit school lol.

BCF -- How was the show!? I wish Saxon made it to San Diego. Saxon and Iced Earth? That would be sweet sweetness.

Today:
Iced Earth
Megadeath
Symphony X
Man Rust it was electric, Queensryche put on a good show but the Saxon show was insane and everybody was into it. The show was on Friday and myvoice is still gone plus I was in the pit practically at the gate so that was even better. I heard they are going to tour Europe and come back to the statesand they said they would be back to our town because we were that good of a crowd so I will be going back but if they hit up your town Rust make it out thereman it is something to see. I don't know how to embed the videos but here are some links.

Denim and Leather
Dallas 1 p.m.
Princess of theNight

Hey has anybody jammed out to Warbringers new album Waking Into Nightmares. It's pretty good those who haven't heard it yet should. It's a goodthrash album.

Today:
Iced Earth
Megadeath
Symphony X
Finals week is still 2 weeks away for me
frown.gif

ninja --- im so sorry. I can honestly say that school has made me want to do dark norweigen things lol. But im glad to see the METAL thread surviving. Props.

ninja you better be studying

i catch you frequently in general at like 2 in the morning every day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Damn Rust is it that bad? By the way whats your major?

Yes, BCF it is. lol. I honestly wanna quit school and join the military. (im in school because of NROTC, Naval Reserve Officer Training, I need the money. Butyea I hate it. And I have a son to look after.)

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
Me too lol. I always see ninja late night.
pimp.gif

me too holmes!!!

^^
laugh.gif

congrats on the lakers though
pimp.gif

for today

norther
children of bodom - recently stated they have been added to guitar hero 5. dont know if i should be glad or not, but whatever
white zombie
bolt thrower - good stuff j1

Originally Posted by BCF06

Damn Rust is it that bad? By the way whats your major?

Yes, BCF it is. lol. I honestly wanna quit school and join the military. (im in school because of NROTC, Naval Reserve Officer Training, I need the money. But yea I hate it. And I have a son to look after.)

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
Me too lol. I always see ninja late night.
pimp.gif

me too holmes!!!
roll.gif
I quit the military and joined school

As to being on late at night, that's usually the only free time I get
laugh.gif

Today:
Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion
Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin
Arch Enemy - Dead Eyes See No Future EP
Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine
Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant

What can I say it was an Arch Enemy kind of day

^^What branch were you in if you dont mind my asking.

Today:
Iron Maiden
Haste The Day
Active Army 29 Aug 2001 - 17 Feb 2007
A 2/47 INF BCT Fort Benning, GA
C 73rd Ordnance Battalion Fort Gordon, GA
HHC 29th Signal Battalion Fort Lewis, WA
- Camp Anaconda Balad, Iraq
- FOB Sykes Tal'Afar, Iraq

wow...the military, you guys are serious
eek.gif

anywho, on last.fm radio

naildown
archeon
nightrage - not melodic, do not want
diablo - see nightrage

Im not a huge fan of metallica. Besides their first couple records I dont listen to them at all.

BCF -- Grades are hopefully ok. I know in my statics class the final was make or break lol. And Calc III (which is my second time around) I had a B- and I hope that I got a good enough grade on the final to get a C at the very least. Oh well, we will see soon enough. Im glad summer time is here!!!

Today

Pierce The Veil
Before Today
Early Times
How did this slip by us as the 666th post?

^I never paid attention to that ninja. I posted here when I got my 666 post and I jammed out to Number of the Beast. I'm just resting right now becausenext week I start my Summer Session at school. I decided to get Business and Professional Speech out of the way but I'm nervous about those speechesthough. Anywho jammed out to

Cannibal Corpse- Gallery of Suicide
Accept- Restless and Wild
Slayer- South of Heaven

i tried to get my 666th post in here

i didnt even notice until i was at about 672 that i had passed it
mad.gif

ah well. when do you start summer classes bcf? when do you guys start the fall term? i ask because i think its different up here in canada

today

naildown - again. good stuff...
amon amarth
warbringer - awesome. youre right bcf, the new album is
pimp.gif

Summer session starts next week June 8th and the Fall for me starts August 24 (Early start means early exit). The reason I'm taking speech for the summersession is because there is two concerts I'm going to see before school starts. The first concert is the Rockfest Mayhem festival on August 14 and thesecond is Saxon (I know I'm going to see them again cause they throw a killer show) on August 22. If I take speech in the fall I won't have a voice tomake speeches because I literally yell the heck out of myself at concerts. By the way Ninja what is Math 306. I'm curious because courses are numbereddifferent all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom