Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaa thats crazy. didnt know that
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

i was watching that in class. CRAZY. they $!@!%!% hammered the finns. now for canada to advance and get our re-match
smile.gif

anyways, after weeks of pondering, there is a 0% chance ill be going to maryland deathfest this year...

BECAUSE IM @%%$%+% GOING TO GERMANY FOR WACKEN INSTEAD!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit - sorry...just a little excited. purchased my tickets today
pimp.gif

Dude thats awesome! I'm exceptionally jealous. Hopefully someday we'll be lucky enough to play it. Then you can kill me and bury me, cause my life will never get better than that.

IRON MAIDEN: North American Tour Announcement Coming Next Week?

British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN are expected to make anannouncement about possible 2010 North American live dates on Thursday,March at 3:00 p.m. EST. No further information is currently available.

Damn I hope its not more Canada dates and a few U.S.  They gotta hit up San Antonio again.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Originally Posted by Physicx

i was watching that in class. CRAZY. they $!@!%!% hammered the finns. now for canada to advance and get our re-match
smile.gif

anyways, after weeks of pondering, there is a 0% chance ill be going to maryland deathfest this year...

BECAUSE IM @%%$%+% GOING TO GERMANY FOR WACKEN INSTEAD!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit - sorry...just a little excited. purchased my tickets today
pimp.gif
F ing Physicx.  How the hell did you pull that.  I would literally crap my pants. Besides I saw the plane tickets were like a grand.  They always have awesome bands and not to mention the mighty Maiden.  Hey tell me how much it cost total maybe I might get some money together.  Besides my Grandma said she might help send me on vacation this summer for graduating Community College this coming May
laugh.gif
.  I still need to transfer to a University though.  Are you going all 3 days.

i believe in you matt, you can do it! hey, do you guys have a record anywhere online i can purchase?

and bcf i am going all three days and you should come! i was literally sitting at home sulking cause i didnt know anyone going to the mdf viii. i REALLY needed to go somewhere this summer and remembered that one of my buddy's from the club was going to wacken so i shot him a message asking if it was cool if we could share a tent. the hard part was convincing my overprotective mom that it was safe lol. i bought tickets for my younger brother and i. i promised that i would take him if he got a freaking job cause all that bum does is play modern warfare 2 all day
laugh.gif
tickets are at metaltix for 130 euro each, so you can use xe.com for the conversion to usd.

my buddy told me that its actually not all that expensive if you go to germany for JUST the festival and leave right after. he went in 2008 by himself and had a blast. so youre really only paying for the ticket to wacken, your plane ticket and whatever you have set aside for merch/alcohol. i think its great that you dont have to pay like 100 bucks a night for a hotel cause you sleep in a tent
laugh.gif

i havent checked how much airfare will be but i assume it would be different for you and i seeing how we live on opposite sides of the continent
laugh.gif
i think my friend said it was just under 1500 for economy class from edmonton to toronto to hamburg airport in germany. then from hamburg there are shuttles and buses that take you straight to wacken for like 20 euro. so i would suggest looking for flights to hamburg. cmon man, do it. we can camp together lol itll be awesome

NT METALHEAD SUMMIT IN GERMANY! ninja, rust, matt, everybody - lets do it hahahaah

and ill still see maiden if they announce a tour here even though im seeing them anyways

edit - oh, and the good thing about the date in august is that you can work all summer leading up to it and save some cash. congrats for graduating this year too!

^^^BOYYYYY!!! you lucky. I envy you in the craziest way. Live it up man, and know, that all of your boys on NT want pics, lots of them.

SOoooo, just got my internet back. AGAIN. We had a massive snow storm come through and rip my dish and charter internet down. So Eff me right. Same weekend, my Megadeth tix (3) were "misplaced" by the Orange Peel (local music venue) and I got refunded. I wanted to bury a hole and sleep in it. But as it goes, if Maiden comes back to the US, I WILL BE THERE. Last time they said they werent coming back again, but I will always buy Maiden tix.

Anywho, hows everyone doing? besides Physicx. You stink.

PS. USA kick Canadas cornholes. I wanna go to Germany.

Rust we missed you man. Nothings gone on for me except D.R.I and man they threw a concert. I recommend anyone to go see them. It was easily one of my tops. Sorry about your internet man that sucks. I need the internet thats how I get all my metal news. I don't get magazines as much as I used to. Germany would be awesome but I'm going through my finances and it just doesn't seem possible. The flight ticket alone would throw me off. I still wanna make this happen though. I just gotta plan. Right now I say a 30% chance. Besides my mom freaked when I told her I guess our moms have that in common Physicx. Your so lucky man. I also was thinking of Sonisphere because of the Big 4 of thrash but I've seen them all already except for Anthrax. I do think we should plan a summit though one of these days when we got free time.

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Dude thats awesome! I'm exceptionally jealous. Hopefully someday we'll be lucky enough to play it. Then you can kill me and bury me, cause my life will never get better than that.
You'll get there man it just takes dedication and originality.  Don't try to hard to sound like somebody just be yourselves.  Are you touring any time soon?  If so let us know until then if you having any albums out or music posted somewhere let us know. 

RUST!!! buddy, nice to see you. been wondering where you went. i figured you were having technical difficulties...again. man, the internet is so unreliable at times i swear
laugh.gif
first time i seen you in how long and you take a cheap shot at canada
smh.gif
laugh.gif

bcf, its ok if you dont have the cash right now. if the festival sells out ebay will have tickets for close to face value shrtly afterwards. but yeah, our parents sound the same haha. the most realistic summit we could do would be the deathfest in maryland next year but its still a longshot cause we all live so far from each other lol

and it looks like usa vs canada for the gold. lets hope the men can follow the ladies to the podium, as long as ryan miller doesnt beast again

oh and sig check
nerd.gif
i finally found out what the children of bodom font is and used it for the team
pimp.gif

edit - bah, could be bigger...ill edit it

1 more try...

edit - whatever, good enough
laugh.gif

edit 2 - k, *#%%, im on a diff computer and all i see is times new roman or some %$#$ as the font...i guess it only works for my other computer. oh well

^never listened to it, sorry. i think ninjallama likes disturbed though

for today:

kalmah - new cd comes out on tues but i couldnt wait and dl'ed the first 320kbps rip i saw. not bad so far
mors principium est
morbider

i believe in you matt, you can do it! hey, do you guys have a record anywhere online i can purchase?

and bcf i am going all three days and you should come! i was literally sitting at home sulking cause i didnt know anyone going to the mdf viii. i REALLY needed to go somewhere this summer and remembered that one of my buddy's from the club was going to wacken so i shot him a message asking if it was cool if we could share a tent. the hard part was convincing my overprotective mom that it was safe lol. i bought tickets for my younger brother and i. i promised that i would take him if he got a freaking job cause all that bum does is play modern warfare 2 all day
laugh.gif
tickets are at metaltix for 130 euro each, so you can use xe.com for the conversion to usd.

my buddy told me that its actually not all that expensive if you go to germany for JUST the festival and leave right after. he went in 2008 by himself and had a blast. so youre really only paying for the ticket to wacken, your plane ticket and whatever you have set aside for merch/alcohol. i think its great that you dont have to pay like 100 bucks a night for a hotel cause you sleep in a tent
laugh.gif

i havent checked how much airfare will be but i assume it would be different for you and i seeing how we live on opposite sides of the continent
laugh.gif
i think my friend said it was just under 1500 for economy class from edmonton to toronto to hamburg airport in germany. then from hamburg there are shuttles and buses that take you straight to wacken for like 20 euro. so i would suggest looking for flights to hamburg. cmon man, do it. we can camp together lol itll be awesome

NT METALHEAD SUMMIT IN GERMANY! ninja, rust, matt, everybody - lets do it hahahaah

and ill still see maiden if they announce a tour here even though im seeing them anyways

edit - oh, and the good thing about the date in august is that you can work all summer leading up to it and save some cash. congrats for graduating this year too!
Thanks, dude! We don't have CDs up on the merch page yet cause we're waiting on a new shipment. Keep an eye out for them there, and we've got shirts and some hats available.

http://www.hardknox.net/vov/vovmerch/vovmerch.html
www.myspace.com/verdictofvengeance

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

You'll get there man it just takes dedication and originality.  Don't try to hard to sound like somebody just be yourselves.  Are you touring any time soon?  If so let us know until then if you having any albums out or music posted somewhere let us know. 
Thanks, man. Yeah, I know Al (our bass player) and I go out of our way when writing to do something a bit different. We have similar tastes in death metal and thrash, but I'm much more in tune with the current scene, so we make some interesting things. We're not touring anytime soon cause we're getting our new drummer into the fold. He's got one more song left to learn before we start working on new material. Our first show back is April 17th in Brownwood, which to my knowledge, is in west Texas. As far as music goes, check out the myspace link I dropped in the post above. Like I said, when we have some new discs, I can take some orders from you guys. Thanks again for the support. You guys are awesome!

Oh yeah, GO USA!

^i thoroughly enjoyed the various references to dont be a menace on that album as well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@@%%, I just might.
r1gze1.gif

^i thoroughly enjoyed the various references to dont be a menace on that album as well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
"i see your hobbies are drinking, smoking weed, and all types of ill !%#@. hell yeah %%#*%"...SHRED
laugh.gif

and the Ninja Turtles intro
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom