Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it holds alot because of the HUGE lawn section. but i rather stay home then watch from there.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

it holds alot because of the HUGE lawn section. but i rather stay home then watch from there.
sit outside the venue in a lawn chair and listen from there
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Lawn looks like it sucks bad. Whats even the point of going on the lawn if you can barely see anything. I rather just stay home and watch Live After Death.

everything about that venue sucks, even when ive had vip or backstage passes ive found myself saying what the hell am i doing here. it sucks that bad.

truthfully

i dont think ive ever heard of a san bernardino before
laugh.gif

@*+@ are they doing going there?

Originally Posted by BCF06

Didn't they hit up the Forum in 2008.
yes, this show was great. after that they played verizon amphitheater, which is better than san bernardino but arenas > amphitheaters when it comes to bigger shows. most bigger metal bands play the long beach arena. i believe the last time maiden played san bernardino was the time they got egged
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

oh and my friend won a meet and greet with megadeth before the show. he was telling me after that dave was a +#*! like always though lol. his guest who he brought along asked dave a question then dave said, "hey chris, this kid's got a question for you" then walked away
laugh.gif
smh.gif
chris was apparently really cool though and used my buddy's custom pick with his band name on it and put one on his mic stand for the show
pimp.gif
this reminds me about John Jospeh(Cro-Mags) almost kicking the +$*% out of Dave for acting a fool.

its been a while since i read John's book but it went something like this.

Megadeth was opening for the Bad Brains. back stage Bad Brains had family there and i guess Dave was high and was talking a lot of mess. and John told him to chill with the language cause there were kids around. and Dave responded with "who the %#%# are you, your just a roadie." he let him off the hook but after Megadeth finished their set Dave threw a bucket full of ice(i think) and it landed on everyone. John gets up grabs Dave by his hair and slams his head against the wall. then HR (Bad Brains) gets in Daves face and tells him "you want violence, we'll show you violence"
pimp.gif
then Dave is apologizing and begging them not to beat him up. HR then just tells John to let him go.

everytime i picture this going down it always makes me
laugh.gif

great book, i recommend checking it out

0980065704.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Awesome story I always wanted to hear a story of Dave getting his butt whooped. Dude literally thinks he is unstoppable because he has a black belt.

thats hilarious

i love megadeth but thats just too funny

i never really listened to bad brains or cro-mags before. what should i check out?

25 years later and Dave is still bitter about getting kicked out of Metallica to the point where he still mentions it in every interview.  To make it worse, no matter how hard he tries Megadeth will never be as good as Metallica and he'll never be as good as Kirk. 

I can't stand Mustaine.  I loathe his life.  He is honestly one of the 5 people I'd choose to fight to the death in a circle of fire.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I can't stand Mustaine.  I loathe his life.  He is honestly one of the 5 people I'd choose to fight to the death in a circle of fire.

- Tical.

Is Lupe anywhere near those other 4?

Yeah I'm not a big fan of his attitude but in my opinion he is a better guitarist than Kirk. But like you I prefer Metallica over Megadeth.

Black Album was decent (best song from there was Of Wolf and Man)

I liked Load and Reload.

Garage Days was Awesome

St Anger was Awful

Death Magnetic was good, not great but good

black was ok but i hate enter the sandman
laugh.gif

i prefer megadeth but yeah dave is a douche. lars is apparently a douche too so id like to fight him, only cause he about as tall as i am though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

black was ok but i hate enter the sandman
laugh.gif

i prefer megadeth but yeah dave is a douche. lars is apparently a douche too so id like to fight him, only cause he about as tall as i am though
laugh.gif
Damn dude you'd probably kick his ***.  That dude is short and slanky.  He is taller than Dio and Udo of Accept though.  Those dudes are a little under 5 feet.

i know i would

*flexes muscle*

id prolly give manowar a beatdown as well
pimp.gif

yeah right

oh, and edmonton just got re-upped for tickets as well. youll be good man, trust me. just be persistent and dont settle for anything less than floor

I would like to kick the %*$#! of the entire band of Ateryu.  I think I could because they would probably let me beat the @*#@ out of them, and then go home and write a poem about.  #@+%%*@ little nancy boys.

Back
Top Bottom