Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention I got a job lined up so no worries after graduation today 
pimp.gif

Does anyone in here listen to Chelsea Grin? Their new EP just came out today and it is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just did a vocal cover of My Damnation that I'll be uploading to YouTube in a bit and I'll post it in here if some of you wanna hear it. Will be adding #TeamMetalHeads to my sig after this post
pimp.gif

Just got done uploading it. Enjoy for those of you who like this kind of metal. Any comments / criticism is welcomed. Be easy though, I haven't done a cover in a good minute
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by spizike231

Just got done uploading it. Enjoy for those of you who like this kind of metal. Any comments / criticism is welcomed. Be easy though, I haven't done a cover in a good minute
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]

I might be one of the few in here that get down with Chelsea Grin. Nice cover
pimp.gif

edit: I try have tried this in the shower a few times and all I end up doing it coughing my lungs up 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

nice with the job Credo, I'm assuming by school you meant college?

Chelsea Grin is going to Warped Tour which means I don't like them or any band that's going
laugh.gif
, not into crabcore and breakdowns galore. Yellowcard is the exception.

nice cover tho man, I can do lows for the most part like in Black dahlia or here comes the kraken, everything else is outta reach to me
laugh.gif

I can do muffled metal vocals kinda when I'm in the shower or whatever, but I have a hard time projecting them haha. Who here is going to Summer Slaughter? I'm contemplating driving down to Montreal to check it out with a friend. They combined it with the lineup from Heavy MTL so there's some other acts that aren't on the regular Summer Slaughter lineup.
There's the lineup:

http://lineup.heavymtl.com/?sort=day

Saturday's lineup looks pretty badass

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by spizike231

tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]

I might be one of the few in here that get down with Chelsea Grin. Nice cover
pimp.gif

edit: I try have tried this in the shower a few times and all I end up doing it coughing my lungs up�
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Thanks.
pimp.gif

Yeah I've been doing vocals to Asking Alexandria for the longest time then I started expanding into heavier music.. I'm almost as low as Phil from Whitechapel on good days and high like this on good days.

It's all about knowing how to do it properly and putting the right amount of effort. From there it's just practice.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

nice with the job Credo, I'm assuming by school you meant college?
Indeed, good sir!  Electrical Engineering with emphasis in RF/Microwave engineering.  High frequency #$$+ and all that jazz!

Originally Posted by Physicx

AYYY, CONGRATS TO THE HOMIE CREDO AKA NINJALAMASKLLDFLSDKGHOWEVERTHEHELLYOUSPELLIT
MY MAN
pimp.gif

Ninjallamafromhell  
roll.gif
 Thats the OG s/n hahaha

On a side note,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!!! Hunt some animals for us while listening to metal while praising demons while masturbating while praying. 

I'm going to keep making the fonts bigger and bigger! 
pimp.gif

IRON MAIDEN TONIGHT BOYS!!!

Originally Posted by Credo
#QUACK #QUACK #QUACK

not only did he graduate, ITS HIS %+##!*#%%#*#+ BIRTHDAY AS WELL!

must be exciting right now my brother
pimp.gif

and Russ, you MUST write a quick review for tonight. been awhile, i hope know youll have an awesome time tonight

Went to Warped Tour SF yesterday, got pictures / autographs / meeting sesh with Chelsea Grin and Miss May I. 
pimp.gif
Will post the pictures later. Warped was sick by the way, I'll be going to the last date in Portland Oregon to pick up some cheap merch they're trying to get rid of. \m/

^my bro went to warped in SF too, did you get a sunburn as did everyone else
laugh.gif
he said he was the only one amongst hella people in the crowd that actually knew the words during Yellowcard's performance. "crabcore" danced like hell and went stupid generic all for the sake of parody. Talking bout V-neck, skinny jeans, didn't have Toms and played it straight ignorant the whole time
roll.gif
. If i had the money I would've went but this Sunday I got Mayhem Fest at Shoreline, prolly get a lil late just skip the crappy bands and get Slayer and Anthrax

I'm going to Warped Tour this Saturday with some friends, I'm just really looking forward to catching The Ghost Inside 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summer Slaughter next month, Circa Survive and Touche Amore in October, nothing else really worth looking forward too metal wise.

Go see Agalloch if you can and thank me later 
pimp.gif

• 11.07.2012 OR - Portland / Branx
  • 12.07.2012 WA - Seattle / the Crocodile
  • 13.07.2012 BC - Vancouver / the Rickshaw
  • 14.07.2012 WA - Spokane / the A Club
  • 15.07.2012 TBA
  • 16.07.2012 MT - Bozeman / Zebra
  • 17.07.2012 CO - Denver / Bluebird Theater
  • 18.07.2012 NE - Omaha / Waiting Room
  • 19.07.2012 WI - Milwaukee / Miramar Theater
  • 20.07.2012 IL - Chicago / Reggie's
  • 21.07.2012 MI - Ann Arbor / Blind Pig
  • 22.07.2012 OH - Cleveland / Beachland Ballroom
  • 23.07.2012 ON - Toronto / Opera House
  • 24.07.2012 QC - Montreal / Petit Campus
  • 25.07.2012 MA - Boston / the Middle East
  • 26.07.2012 NY - Brooklyn / Williamsburg Music Hall
  • 27.07.2012 PA - Philadelphia / Underground Arts
  • 28.07.2012 VA - Springfield / Empire
  • 29.07.2012 NC - Raleigh / King's Barcade
  • 30.07.2012 OFF
  • 31.07.2012 FL - Tampa / Orpheum
  • 01.08.2012 GA - Atlanta / the Earl
  • 02.08.2012 AL - Birmingham / Bottletree
  • 03.08.2012 LA - New Orleans / One Eyed Jack's
  • 04.08.2012 TX - Dallas / La Grange
  • 05.08.2012 TX - Austin / Red 7
  • 06.08.2012 OFF
  • 07.08.2012 OFF
  • 08.08.2012 AZ - Phoenix / Rhythm Room
  • 09.08.2012 CA - San Diego / the Casbah
  • 10.08.2012 CA - Los Angeles / Echoplex
  • 11.08.2012 CA - San Francisco / the Great American Music Hall
  • 29.09.2012 AB - Calgary / Noctis V Metal Fest

For those that want to talk a walk down nostalgia lane, new to metal and want to listen to a wide range of metal, or just want to get your mind blown and make your eyes bleed from pure awesome I still have the playlists of videos from this thread.  I just went through and deleted all the invalid videos, but admittedly haven't updated it in a long time 
laugh.gif

Team Metalheads 1
Team Metalheads 2

Back
Top Bottom