Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BCF06

Iron Maiden - Beast over Hammersmith(live) "Bruce at his finest"
Rush - 2112
Panter- The Great Southern Trendkill

Co-Sing, I mean Co-Sign

Danzig
Wolfmother
The Stooges

Yayyy someone else likes danzig in here I want to go see him live his blackest tour is coming around in october which is a crazy month for concerts I'malready goin to see municipal waste and obituary that month plus amon amarth is coming around and overkill is playing with warbringer. I'm probably notgoing to be able to see em all but I damn sure want to see MW and Obituary.

Yesterday I listened to kill em all the entire day and sort of mourned the new metallica single that came out. Its fckin garbage compared to the likes ofwhiplash and seek and destroy. Its almost like I rediscovered why metallica was so awesome. Then bumped massacre: from beyond in my car all day.

Anyone who hasn't I suggest checking out the new toxic holocaust cd which is damn good. I felt like their horrible sound quality sort of prevented me fromreally getting into their early stuff but that's all been changed. They signed to relapse records now and with the new stuff you can really get into theirthrashy black metal infused sound. Their also a good live band for anyone who hasn't seen them.

Yeah Danzig is a good group but I listen to them every now and then. As for Kill Em All, that is the best Metallica album in my opinion even though some sayMOP is but Kill Em All just had that energy that they never seemed to match. In other words that album is the definition of what thrash is. As for the newalbum I dig some of the songs even though I've only heard 4 of them but I guess because I've been a fan of them since I was a small kid I dug reloadand Load even though some people hated on them. By the way I finally got the time to check out Demoltian Hammer and damn they are good. I heard about thembefore but never got the chance to hear them.

Today
Slayer-show no mercy
Iced Earth - Iced Earth
Black Label Society- Stronger than Death

hey guys, not a big power metal fan, but i gotta ask

is demons & wizards as good as blind guardian and iced earth separately? havnt heard iced earth too much, but i know blind guardian is pretty good.

i buy (almost) all my music in cd so i cant just dl it just to check it out

anyways

norther
warmen
rush

I'd check out blind guardian first their my favorite power metal group. I'd check them out before you jump into demons and wizards. Iced earth ispretty good I'm mostly into the Ripper owens era Iced Earth.

I'm glad you dug demoltion hammer Bcf I've been into them nonstop lately. Danzig is awesome too but I'm not huge on any 1 cd( except maybe for theself titled) I pick and choose songs of his I like. I was a huge misfits fan as a kid so anything danzig did is golden for me.

My top 5 danzig songs
1. mother
2. devils plaything
3. left hand black
4. Twist of cain
5. On her black wings

I still have a danzig vhs my uncle gave me I used to watch it to death lol.

What up fellas. Cant wait for the football season to get into gear this sunday! Getting pumped by:

Venom
As Blood Runs Black
Parkway Drive
AC/DC
Slayer

Hell yeah Rust! Who's your team by the way? Mine is the Falcons they seem to be Super Bowl contenders this year. Naw they will probably end up 3-13 butI still got hope. Anyway beem jammin to

Venom-Black Metal
Overkill-Feel the fire, The years of decay
Exhorder- The Law
Death- Scream Bloody Gore

Chargers baby!!!
pimp.gif
Check the sig lol.

CANT WAIT!

Pantera
Iron Maiden
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster

Had a horrible sunday thanks to Jake Del Homme and his 00:02 second heroics. Rat bastard.

Story Of The Year
The Devil Wears Prada
Iron Maiden
Overkill
Austrian Death Machine

Damn Rust I saw that. That was brutal. I was hoping and thought that they would stop them but damn. Don't worry they will bounce back. My Falcons wonby the way I hope they keep it up.

Judas Priest - Rock Rolla, Sad Wings of Destiny
Iron Maiden - No Prayer for the Dying
Megadeth - So Far, So Good, So What, Killing is my business
Metallica - Death Magnetic

^^ You guys got a steal in Michael Turner. 220 yds and 2 tds!? I always knew he was too good to be LTs back up in SD. Glad to see him do well. And Matt Ryanlooked pretty good out there for a rookie as well. I think the Falcons will surprise a lot of people this year.

anywho:

Amon Amarth
The Ramones
The Misfits
As I Lay Dying

Just bought my Testament/Soilent Green ticket!

Kind of metal, kind of not, but gonna go check out hatebreed, emmure, and war of ages this sunday.

That's cool DonCoryson, just saw Testament on Metal masters tour and they are awesome live.

That's cool DonCoryson, just saw Testament on Metal masters tour and they are awesome live.
How was their set BCF

m hoping to check out that same tour Don in allentown i have to see testament at least once in my lifetime.

Nice to come into the music forum and see this baby on page 1! lol

-Testament, all this talk about them is making me jealous you guys get to see them
-Symphony X
-Sonata Arctica

Testament is always awesome but they opened up so they only played about 40 - 45 minutes and I wish they played all classics. That was the sucky part of thismetal master tour but I can't complain I got to see them. You'll probably see more of them than I did with a better setlist. Besides arent theyheadlineing in Allentown?

Over the Wall
Henchman Ride
More Than Meets The Eye
DNR
Formation of Damnation
Disciples of the Watch

Gotta put money away now. Just found out that AC/DC is coming to town Dec.12. As much as I knock this group because a lot of their stuff sounds the same inmy opinion. I still get times where I gotta jam out to them. I need to see them because these guys aint getting any younger either.

Gotta put money away now. Just found out that AC/DC is coming to town Dec.12. As much as I knock this group because a lot of their stuff sounds the same in my opinion. I still get times where I gotta jam out to them. I need to see them because these guys aint getting any younger either.

Saw that too. hahah. Im definitely going to go if I have the funds.

For all the true 'HEADS out there. Today is a big day my friends: Death Magnetic is here!

I've listened to the first half of the album extensively. This album reminds me a lot of Justice (length of songs, rapid changes, etc...).

So what do you guys think? And if you're gonna hate for no reason take it on over to blabbermouth, that board is full of tools.

Throw it up \m/

^^i got it yesterday too. im listening to it right now.

havnt listened to it enough to develop an opinion yet though, so ill be back.

ahhh i forgot tickets went on sale this morning. what are the chances more will be upped before then? theres none at all when i search. ill give my left arm toget seats in the lower level.

got a free copy of death magnetic when i got my tickets for Metallica. Octobers way too hectic if i wanted to check out all the shows coming around id be at ashow everyday of the week lol.

Ill post my thoughts on death magnetic once i listen to it.

Damn Johnstaysfresh your lucky. Thats one concert thats not coming my way and I was hoping they'd come here so I could go. Anyway Death Magnetic is agood album. I honestly didnt really expect much from it but it has some strong songs on it. A couple of songs I dig are That was Just Your Life, MyApocalypse, and All Nightmare Long which I think is the best song on this album. Your right though AZSunDevil22, when I first heard the songs before the albumcame out I thought it was going to be something similar to justice only I think justice came a little stronger than this album. One thing about this album isa lot of these songs stick in your heard once you've heard them enough. All in all this album is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom