Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here man just been bumping Ghoul alot lately anyon who enjoys cheesy horror influenced thrash check out Crypticus i think you can actually listen to theirenire new album free on Last.FM

Today was all Danzig,Samhain and the misfits for me.

Then some darkthrone later

Anyone into black meta should check out the Darkthrone cd Blaze in the Northern Sky such a killer record. My personal favorite track is In the Shadow of theHorns. Such an awesome thrashy black metal cd.

^^johnny, do you have guitar tabs for 'death ripper'? all i can find are bass tabs.

of course, this is only assuming you play lol

anywho

i kept it simple today

metallica
motorhead
sabbath
maiden
dio

Rush- 2112
Queensryche - Queensryche
Iron Maiden - Somwhere in Time

I heard Maiden is going to finish off their last leg of the tour early next year. They are going to Mexico. I have family over there so chances are I mightgo. Can't Wait!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Rush- 2112
Queensryche - Queensryche
Iron Maiden - Somwhere in Time

I heard Maiden is going to finish off their last leg of the tour early next year. They are going to Mexico. I have family over there so chances are I might go. Can't Wait!
pimp.gif
BCF -- Did you get to see them earlier this year? I cant remember if you said you did or not. But if not, definitely try to make it. It was epicin every sense of the word.

Danzig
Bloodjinn
Apocalyptica

Of course man, I went when they came in May. Your right it was epic. When I heard they were coming my way I couldn't wait to get those tickets. Therewas a long line but it was worth it. But yeah I had to make it cause Bruce and Steve said some of those songs wouldn't get played again. But as forMexico if I'm not busy I want to check them out over there. Besides they are going to change the setlist a bit. So yeahitsRUST how about your charges andlakers. I love how the Falcons are going. Can't say much for my Spurs

Slayer-Haunting the Chapel
Mercyful Fate- The Beginnings
Anthrax- Spreading the Disease

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

I want more songs in the vein of Kalmah - Time takes us All. Suggestions?
hmm

you like newer kalmah eh? groan of the wind on that album wasnt bad

im not too fond of the death growl they introduced on black waltz. its not horrible, but their older stuff is much better imo w/ the higher pitched harshvocals. def check out their older stuff like the albums swamplord(hades), they will return (swamphell, principle hero, they will return), and swampsong(thethird, the magical)

if you like melodic death metal check out

eternal tears of sorrow - not my favorite, but 3 members are in kalmah now. since you like them, maybe check them out
wintersun - pretty good
skyfire - great. probably my favorite of the bunch. spectral was incredible. mind revolutions wasnt bad. def check out the tracks nightmares nevermore andtranquility's maze. they lost their vocalist though so im not too sure how their new album is coming.
norther - another good one. death unlimited is a must listen if youre a fan of this genre
amon amarth - not really in my rotation, but you should give them a listen.
children of bodom - overrated. still one of my favorite bands though. i actually enjoyed all their albums. try something wild(in the shadows, deadnightwarrior), hatebreeder(entire album, especially silent night bodom night, towards dead end) and follow the reaper(title track, kissing the shadows, mask ofsanity). alexi and janne can get carried away and drown the tracks in a flurry of solos though.

anywho

i wanted to go to maiden sooooo freaking bad but i was on a family vacation. rush came one week before and i missed that too! i was so pissed. bcf, youre solucky you get them a second time.

Today and the last few days for me

Darkthrone-Blaze in the Northern Sky(badass album)
Frightmare-Midnight Murder Mania
Municipal Waste-The Art of Partying
Dekapitator-We will destroy...you will obey (another badass album)
Death- Scream Bloody Gore

Anyone else here have a vest? I just got mine painted by my uncle(an amazing friggin artist) he did the cover for Scream Bloody Gore on the back panel. Take alook

l_2be0bb1026df4a1dba366bd0dd65a0a1.jpg

^^^^waaaahhhh. thats crazy.

is that the uncle who listens to metal as well? lol i cant remember if it was you, or bcf who said that. maybe both lol.

thats dope though. all i have to show are some crappy faded band shirts. props.

btw, anyone else play guitar?

That's an awesome vest man. Yeah my uncle listens to metal he can pretty much write a book with all that he knows. Anyway I'm guessing you playguitar Physicx. I don't but I want to so bad but I can't afford a guitar yet. I want that dean from hell or a razorback but I'm saving up for acar but once I get it you can count me in. So what songs or solos have you gotten down?

Jammed out to:
Down
Iron Maiden
Watchtower
Metal Church

Thats one sick vest man. Your uncle has crazy talent.

BCF -- The Chargers have officially hit rock bottom. But the Lakers are dominating. Not to mention that the Tar Heels are 5-0!

Today:
Iron Maiden
Azusa
Megadeth

wooooooo deftones
my music tastes are really 90s like
so nu metal for the most part

nin, apc, helmet, korn, dir en grey, tdep, limp, lp, mudvayne, cold, tool
there's alot more on the list but these are bands i listen to most

That's funny yeahitsRUST because the Falcons play the chargers this week. My falcons need this game but I have a bad feeling they are going to let medown.

Dark Angel-Darkness Descends
Warbringer- War without end
Fueled by Fire- Thrash is back
Iron Maiden- Iron Maiden

Lol, yea BCF its in SD too. Im hoping your feelings are correct. If the Bolts dont run the table there isnt a snowballs chance in hades that they make theplayoffs.

Tool
Armageddon
Illustrations
Persia

Judas Priest- Sin After Sin
Iron Maiden- Fear of the Dark
Slayer- Show no Mercy
Megadeth- So far So Good So What

Back
Top Bottom