Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week.

Crowbar - Lifesblood for the Downtrodden
Misery Signals - Controller
Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning
Harvey Milk - Life... The Best Game in Town
Pelican - Pelican (2001 EP)

Originally Posted by mace40

This week.

Misery Signals - Controller
Pelican - Pelican (2001 EP)

Mace -- You always have good music listed. But I completely forgot these two gems even existed. I used to listen to Pelican all day!
pimp.gif

Evergreen Terrace
Pelican
Before Today

Wow finals are mud hole stomping me at the moment so haven't had a chance to post in a good long time. Im gonna be going to 3 concerts in 2 weeks coming upon friday a buddy of mine's thrash bands doing a show here then next week im gonna go see skeletonwitch and the next day Toxic Holocaust and Gwar its gonnabe an awesome way to celebrate the end of the semester.

Today:

Discharge- Awesome thrashy old school punk
Spewalator- friend told me about em pretty cool stuff
F.K.U- Awesome swedish thrash in the same vain as overkill and old Exodus
Dr. Undead-Cool suicidal tendencies inspired thrash
P.L.F- thrashy old school grind
Engorged
Ghoul

Ive also been rocking a ton of Bathory and Electric Wizard to chill out to after tests and to listen to while writing papers

Damnit Johnstaysfresh where the hell do you live. There is always good groups going your way. Anyway good luck with finals I'm glad I'm done withmine. Metal always helps you concentrate. Man my ears are still ringing from that AC/DC concert from yesterday though. They are still good but BrianJohnsons voice is giving out a little.

Whats up fellas,

BCF -- How was the AC/DC show? Got any pics or merch to share? Im trying to revive this badboy.

Todays gems:
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin - Houses of The Holy
Avenged Sevenfold - Sounding the Seventh Trumpet

Heck yeah post #666
devil.gif
. Hey rust I didn't get any pics cause Ididn't take my camera but it was an ok concert. I like them but I'm not a big fan. How about your Chargers though. I hear they still have a shot. By the way J1GOKU is that album really good. I was debating on whether to get it when it comes out but I wanted to hear it first.
Iron Maiden- The numberof the Beast
Anthrax- Fistful of Metal
Pantera- Vulgar Display of Power
Venom- At war with Satan

Man this thread has died!
BCF -- The Chargers are going to the playoffs!!! We win the superbowl I swear.

Bleeding Through
Haste The Day
Iron Maiden

Yeah this thread is pretty dead. Where are all the metalheads at. Anyway congrats on your Chargers dude. They really came back from the dead. But if theymet the Falcons in the Superbowl be prepared for another loss.

Warbringer
Metallica
Testament

BCF your falcons are going to lose lol. My second favorite NFL team The Panthers are going in for the superbowl. Against my Chargers!!! hahah

Are you serious Rust the Falcons have beat both or your favorite teams and we spanked the panthers pretty bad the last time we played them. But I think theChargers will get pretty far. The panthers don't have a chance if we play them again.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Just saw this thread. I want in as a Metal Head
pimp.gif

Get on it bro! MetalHeads of NT is where its at. What do you listen to? Favorite bands? Sites? Anything really. Me BCF Johnstaysfresh post usually. Be aregular. Another member to the team is always good.
Originally Posted by BCF06

Are you serious Rust the Falcons have beat both or your favorite teams and we spanked the panthers pretty bad the last time we played them. But I think the Chargers will get pretty far. The panthers don't have a chance if we play them again.

Im very serious BCF. Besides the Colts, who are the most dangerous teams entering the playoffs? The Chargers...
pimp.gif

The Panthers will run all over Matty Ice and the Falconies. I really do have an itch that says if we get past Indy its going to be a Charger/Panther superbowl.If im wrong you can put whatever you want in my sig haha. Sig bet BCF?
tongue.gif

Anyways, back to the metal. Cant sleep at 6am west coast time... time for:

Cannibal Corpse
Iron Maiden
Anthrax
Hammerfall

Real sleeping tunes. lol.

I have a good feeling about your chargers. I think they can do some damage and hit the superbowl but the panthers defense isnt that good. They are more of anoffensive team. I agree with you half ways. As for a sig bet. I won't bet you on the chargers cause like i said they can make it but the pantherswon't so its up to you. Either the Falcons or the Giants will put the Panthers away.

Skeletonwitch
Iron Maiden
King Diamond
Dream Theater

BCF!!! your falcons let me down. I had them going to nfc championship hahaha. Or atleast meeting the Panthers. And I told everyone that the Bolts were going tobeat Indy. I swear, we are championship bound. I need a chip in SD finally. lol.

Stratovarious
Circus Maximus
Iron Maiden

Damn Rust what can I say they let me down pretty bad and I dont like our schedule for next year either but I think either the chargers or the ravens could takeit this year. Anyway just found out that Carcass is going to open up for Maiden concert in Mexico I can't wait. This is going to be awesome I'm justhoping I can get a camcorder so i can tape it.

hey guys, long time no see
pimp.gif

bcf, yeah i just started playing guitar a little bit ago. im pretty much in the same boat as you. my little brother was begging me to buy him a les paulsometime ago and i caved in. i was sitting in my room one day listening to him play battery and thought to myself "i bought the damned thing, i might aswell learn how to play it". i want a jackson king v or an esp alexi but its only expensive because its a sig.

im getting there though. i finally found tabs to municipal waste's death ripper. right now im working on friedman's acoustic solo in holy wars. youknow, that one right before the punishment due kicks in. **** is HARD
mad.gif
.the fast parts are soooo much easier.

anyways, recently its been

skyfire
bodom
wintersun

^^now, im not necessarily 'authorized' to clear membership, but **** it, put this **** in your sig!

favorite bands?
least favorite bands?
compatible genres?
whatever

become a regular like rust said. this thread can go a week w/o any hits
tired.gif

ps - robot les paul for less than a grand? get outta here
laugh.gif
j/k. whatcan you play right now? what guitar do you have?

anyways, im off to the mall to pick up metalocalypse season 2.

i think ill grab...ride the lightning and follow the reaper from my cd rack to listen to on the way there.

Damn Physicx sounds awesome. Everyone I know that plays guitar struggles playing Marty Friedmans solos. I gota friend still trying to learn that solo onTornado of Souls. He gets pissed everytime I ask him if hes gotten it down yet. Megadeth is a awesome band and a lot of their songs have trick solos. Megadeth was a lot of the reason why I wanted to play guitar and that Jackson King V was the exact guitar I wanted. Killing is Business just had some crazyriffs and solos I think its raw and sloppy but thats what made it good. Still puttin away for that car but once I'm done getting a guitar is a priority. I really want to learn the solos from Iron Maidens Alexander the great they are beautiful. Your not lying about the prices of the sig guitars. I keep lookingat that Dean from Hell by Dimebag and its around a grand. By the way Phenomenon your welcome to join. Johnstaysfresh usually does the authorization but themore the better.

Originally Posted by Physicx

^^now, im not necessarily 'authorized' to clear membership, but **** it, put this **** in your sig!

favorite bands?
least favorite bands?
compatible genres?
whatever

become a regular like rust said. this thread can go a week w/o any hits
tired.gif

ps - robot les paul for less than a grand? get outta here
laugh.gif
j/k. what can you play right now? what guitar do you have?

anyways, im off to the mall to pick up metalocalypse season 2.

i think ill grab...ride the lightning and follow the reaper from my cd rack to listen to on the way there.

hell yeah. I know I'm dreaming on the robot front but #@$@ I want a guitar that'll tune itself.
laugh.gif
As for bands? my favorite hands down goes tomegadeth. Their music is just plain chaotic with the insane solos and some of the riffs and Mustaine's vocals balance it well. followed by pre-reloadmetallica and As I Lay Dying. I can enjoy most genres easily (except stuff like mayhem. They were strange.) least favorite would go to dragonforce, (ever sinceguitar hero that's all kids talk about
smh.gif
), Children of Bodom and not much of a zep fan. I'm actually saving up for a schecter 006 hellraiser now tho.It rings great with the emg's.
pimp.gif
I'm not playing much due to school and work but I'm working on pieces of ...and justice for all and Goodmourning/Black Friday in my spare time. It's gonna be a minute for the second one. Those solos and that last riff are straight
sick.gif

hows it goin all havent been on here in a long time. My interest in sneakers has dwindled to nothing been pretty much selling all i have left and using thecash to buy metal shirts lol

Going to see Metallica on saturday should be an interesting experience im really siked to finally see the sword live. I missed em last time around due to beingout of town. Crazy how they went from playing a church here in philly to touring with metallica lol. Hows the new year treating everyone? Anyone find any newinteresting bands or went to any killer show?

also as a new years resolution im going to be bumping this thread everyday(hopefully) any and all people looking to join are welcome just shoot me a pm with afew of your favorite bands and your in.

Back
Top Bottom