Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea Smile and Diamonds Aren't Forever
pimp.gif

Oh man I hate school. Keeping me from surfing the net and getting caught up on new music haha.

Today:

Four Year Strong
Metal Church
As I Lay Dying

Tell me about it Rust.

Megadeth- Peace Sells, Killing is my Business
Mercyful Fate- Melissa
Slayer- Seasons in the Abyss

hey rust whats good with as i lay dying? never checked them out before but they seem to be pretty popular so im fairly curious

recently

mors principium est
imperanon
inearthed

Damn its been a while. I had like 4 exams in a span of a week. Anyway jammed out to

Motorhead- Overkill
Mercyful Fate- In the Shadows
Pantera- Power Metal
Queensryche- Warning

Man I'm so ready to check out Iron Maiden Saturday. I'll be going to Mexico City since I have family over there and they already got me the tickets soI'm so ready. I finaly get to see them play Phantom of the Opera, Wrathchild, and Children of the Damned. I also got tickets to go to the South TexasRockfest here in San Antonio. I finally get to see Saxon and Dangerous Toys, Queensryche will also be there but I've seen them twice already but anotherwon't hurt but my main thing was to see Saxon since they rarely come here thats a once in a lifetime kind of thing. What sucks about all this is my sisterhas my digital camera and she is out of town and I'm broke from spending money on these tickets. By the way what kind of metal groups do you jam out torandomhero198?

today and yesterday totally blew ill spare the excruciating detail but schools been giving me the ole kick in the balls as usual lol

been unwinding with some super pissed off music lol

Weekend Nachos (super pissed off hardcore/power violence )
Engorged
Anthrax (early speed metal years like fist full of metal)
Razor ( live in toronto Awesome canadian speed thrash)
Magrudergrind ( grind/thrash)
Carcass

Originally Posted by mace40

^I absolutely love Volume IV: Hangover Music, but you can't really go wrong.

Today:

Genghis Tron
Municipal Waste (joshyy1834 this is a great thrash band)
Slayer
Sea of Treachery
Electric Wizard
Isis
Neurosis
Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I saw a hot +** scene girl wearing a "Dead Kennedys" Tee on campus
I'm hoping you guys know their best stuff and can reccomend... ice breaker
smile.gif
please?
Did this girl end up knowing any DK stuff, or was she just flossing her new Hot Topic pickup?

all awesome bands dude especially Electric wizard just got a sweet electric wizard patch for my denim vest

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

heres a couple videos from last wednesdays free Pig Destoryer/Trash Talk show out here in LA.

oh and for my LA folks, Morbid Angel in May @ the Key Club
pimp.gif

!++! wish i� could have went to that
ohwell.gif
my friends been getting meslowly into trash talk plus pig destroyer owns

I've been lurking but i decided to post , been busy with classes and stuff , been taking alot of tests lately .

Metallica - Phantom Lord
Metal Church - Line of death
Slipknot - The Heretic Anthem
Mastodon - Seabeast / March Of The Fire Ants
pimp.gif

Warbringer - Combat Shock

Originally Posted by Physicx

anyone know of good live albums?

edit - or dvds?
Pushead_SOD_skulls_color.jpg
Brent_SOD_KillYourself.jpg

Scott Ian stomp
pimp.gif
and Billy Milano is a !@#%+%% madman
roll.gif

and if you just want the CD "get" this
Pushead_Budokan.jpg

Oh my goodness, the concert was awesome. Morbid Angel and Carcass were good. It was the first time I had seen them. I finally got to hear, Phantom of theOpera, Wrathchild, and Children of the damned since those were added to the setlist for Maiden and whats crazy is the atmosphere in Mexico. Everyone is justso into and it was intense and crazy but good fun at the same time. There was a sea of people when I looked back at the crowd it almost looked like Maidenrock in rio but of course less people. I couldnt even by a shirt or beer cause of the lines being to long.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Oh my goodness, the concert was awesome. Morbid Angel and Carcass were good. It was the first time I had seen them. I finally got to hear, Phantom of the Opera, Wrathchild, and Children of the damned since those were added to the setlist for Maiden and whats crazy is the atmosphere in Mexico. Everyone is just so into and it was intense and crazy but good fun at the same time. There was a sea of people when I looked back at the crowd it almost looked like Maiden rock in rio but of course less people. I couldnt even by a shirt or beer cause of the lines being to long.
god damn you dude thats the sickest line up ever
mad.gif

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by Physicx

anyone know of good live albums?

edit - or dvds?
Pushead_SOD_skulls_color.jpg
Brent_SOD_KillYourself.jpg

Scott Ian stomp
pimp.gif
and Billy Milano is a !@#%+%% madman
roll.gif

and if you just want the CD "get" this
Pushead_Budokan.jpg
Hell yes S.O.D fcking rules!!

my i interject with these great live albums as well

Sodom - Mortal Way of Live
3121.jpg

Slayer-Live Undead
61V7KHHQRML._SS500_.jpg

Deicide-When Satan Lives

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

Oh my goodness, the concert was awesome. Morbid Angel and Carcass were good. It was the first time I had seen them. I finally got to hear, Phantom of the Opera, Wrathchild, and Children of the damned since those were added to the setlist for Maiden and whats crazy is the atmosphere in Mexico. Everyone is just so into and it was intense and crazy but good fun at the same time. There was a sea of people when I looked back at the crowd it almost looked like Maiden rock in rio but of course less people. I couldnt even by a shirt or beer cause of the lines being to long.
mad.gif

Youre kidding me! I heard a rumor that Bruce doesnt perform Phantom Of The Opera!?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

That is my top Maiden song of all time. Im jealous. And that line up is nice.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

mad.gif

Youre kidding me! I heard a rumor that Bruce doesnt perform Phantom Of The Opera!?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

That is my top Maiden song of all time. Im jealous. And that line up is nice.
Yeah he didnt play it when i saw them but they did do alot of songs i didnt expect like Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Iron Maiden.

^^Yea I went nutty when they played those two songs. Its not often Bruce sings songs off Iron Maiden but I heard that he doesnt like playing them because theywere sung by Di'Anno.

Look it up guys on youtube. When I saw that setlist I freaked and my family in Mexico knows I like them so they got me tickets with the quickness it waselectric there. I have never seen a sea of people that big. I couldn't even get a shirt the lines were insane and they never disappoint. Check out someof the vids on youtube with morbid angel and carcass . Here was the setlist. By the way if any of you live in Florida that is their last stop for this tourbefore they rest then start on the new album.

01. Intro: Churchill Speech + Aces High
02. 2 Minutes To Midnight
03. Wrathchild
04. Children Of The Damned
05. Phantom Of The Opera
06. The Trooper
07. Wasted Years
08. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
09. Powerslave
10. Run To The Hills
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Hallowed Be Thy Name
13. Iron Maiden
-------------------------------------
14. Number Of The Beast
15. The Evil That Men Do
16. Sanctuary

How the heck did I not know about S.O.D.
indifferent.gif
I like anthrax but notmuch of a big fan of them I've probably only listened to Fistful of Metal, Among the Living, and Spreading the Disease but I had never heard of S.O.D Ijust finished hearing Speak English or Die and it just blew me away. I'm downloading it as i type.

Back
Top Bottom