++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

I remember having the Air Flight 90's in White/White.... One of my favorites... Props for having such a clean pair...

Since we're on the topic of Big Nike, here's a few pics to add to the thread...

Baby Big Nike

Big Nike Hi

Big Nike Lo

xskicks - Those look amazing!
Anyone know the price range for Big Nikes? Did I overpay. I payed $80+shipping for my used pair.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

xskicks - Those look amazing!
Anyone know the price range for Big Nikes? Did I overpay. I payed $80+shipping for my used pair.

Thanks! I think I saw the auction for your pair on ebay. I paid around $100 shipped for my Hi's, $150 shipped for the Lo tops, and $25 for the infants. Allare deadstock except for the Hi's, which look like they were worn for about 20 minutes back in '86.

these ig Nikes are incredible
and in great condition
thanks for posting your shoes xckicks!!!
amazing stuff!!!

damn xskicks.. i think you might have to do a collection post... reall nice vintage collection..
join the team if you want..
we arent with a lot, but atleast we know we have all good taste
wink.gif

took some time for some pictures of my OG Air Revolutions..more pics of more vintage heat on my blog

and also picked up these adidas advance.. late nineties..but like them a lot

Thanks for the invite, kapepper. I would love to join the team! You've got a pretty nice vintage collection yourself, as does everyone else who posted.Those OG Revolutions you got are super clean. I still need to find a pair in or around my size in that condition. Here's a few more pics from mycollection.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

xskicks - Great stuff man. You have any vintage Jordans?
nerd.gif

My Chicago and Sacramento X's are probably the only Jordan's I have that are worthy of this thread.

Here's a pic of my original Jordan's that I had when I was a kid. I remember passing on the VII's because it was the first year that they took the"Nike Air" off the Air Jordan line.

nice you kept your og beaters from when you were a kid..mine were all thrown away (thank you mom haha)
but then again, my og jordans were hardly recognizable as a shoe..totally worn

BACK FROM THE FUTURE and to THE PAST, just got dropped off by an old crazy scientist and pretty cool kid wearing a bubble vest.....

all size 11

to answer a question from the last page about the Air Force 180 Pumps:

the beauty of this shoe is that there are actually TWO air chambers. the dial on the side of each shoe rotates to allow each one to be pumped up independently.one is around the heel and the other is beneath the arch of the foot.

So I got these Forces in from this guy on ebay... They were in perfect, but unwearable, condition when he sent them off. When I received them, I guess inshipping considering how loose he packed them, they ended up getting destroyed. The midsole crumbled into nothingness. He gave me a full refund and told me tokeep the shoes. Ucasta and I then took it under our own power to just dissect the heck out of them... Here are the pics... Thanks for the photos Aaron...

They look like some adidas driving shoes or something...

Comparison shot...

I am just glad he understood and gave me my full refund...
Jake

jwdanklefs: sorry to see what happened to the shoes during shipping...at least the seller was kind enough to refund you.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

So I got these Forces in from this guy on ebay... They were in perfect, but unwearable, condition when he sent them off. When I received them, I guess in shipping considering how loose he packed them, they ended up getting destroyed. The midsole crumbled into nothingness. He gave me a full refund and told me to keep the shoes. Ucasta and I then took it under our own power to just dissect the heck out of them... Here are the pics... Thanks for the photos Aaron...

Comparison shot...

Jake
thanks for the pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

So I got these Forces in from this guy on ebay... They were in perfect, but unwearable, condition when he sent them off. When I received them, I guess in shipping considering how loose he packed them, they ended up getting destroyed. The midsole crumbled into nothingness. He gave me a full refund and told me to keep the shoes. Ucasta and I then took it under our own power to just dissect the heck out of them... Here are the pics... Thanks for the photos Aaron...

Comparison shot...

Jake

is there any way of re[airing those? if so definately a steal..

^ I highly doubt it... I was thinking they looked like wrestling boots or something...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I highly doubt it... I was thinking they looked like wrestling boots or something...
laugh.gif
Yeah man, thats what I was thinking while I was wearing them, wrestling boots or those goodyear/adidas driving shoes!!! haha
roll.gif

Definitely not repairable, there is now way, wouldn't even be worth it to try...

It's just cool to have a DS sole in perfect shape though you know... I am thinking of taking the tongue and putting it on a custom dunk...

Back
Top Bottom