++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

ahhh vintage kicks
pimp.gif

This is my first post in a thread like this, as my city doesn't really have access to vintage kicks, but one of my boys called me up and said that this lilsports shop in town was liquidating these old shoes, so I rolled through, and found these!
Neither are my size, but for 20 bucks each, and my first vintage pickup, I didn't think there'd be any harm in scoopin 'em. I'm sure both havebeen tried on, and neither had box lids, but I can't control that.

img3646if9.jpg

Nike Air Cross Trainer Low White/Royal size 7M
img3638xm0.jpg

img3639cy5.jpg

Nike Women's Cross Trainer Low EDIT: took a pic of the french side of the boxtag
laugh.gif
Sz 9.5W
img3642ft0.jpg

img3644ep6.jpg

img3645xq1.jpg

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

What is the name of this shoe?

2pydxyt.jpg

Kapepper you were right when you said 90-91 Air Digs. Those are mine in the pic, but they are at my parents house right now so I can't check the exactyear. I see a pink/purple colorway and a purple/green colorway on eBay every once in a long while.

The ones in the picture have sinced cracked all along the sole never giving me a chance to even try them on.

Nice pickup on those trainers up there. $20 is a steal. I will give you $30...

Hello everyone!

My OG Nike Air Max 93 "Grapes"...
2e3361eb166eccf998829672716ad2ee52d84e73.jpg

Bonus Pic :
16316110cf919a73de73b8575537660ade0f5d07.jpg

My first basketball kicks ever! My mom bought them for me when i was a baby....
Production date: October 1987.

Originally Posted by yunes7

Kapepper your nike vintage collection is INSANE...
false. his vintage collection is nuts. What is insane is his vintage knowledge. a true enthusiast (no meat ride)

man!
eek.gif

these are my alltime grails, man. i had these in 7th grade (i think these dropped in '91).
i had these and the black/blue colorway. man, i'd damn near kill for a wearable pair of these.

t05643.jpg

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

This is my first post in a thread like this, as my city doesn't really have access to vintage kicks, but one of my boys called me up and said that this lil sports shop in town was liquidating these old shoes, so I rolled through, and found these!
Neither are my size, but for 20 bucks each, and my first vintage pickup, I didn't think there'd be any harm in scoopin 'em. I'm sure both have been tried on, and neither had box lids, but I can't control that.

Nike Air Cross Trainer Low White/Royal size 7M
img3638xm0.jpg

img3639cy5.jpg

Thats really just incredible. You are pretty lucky they arent youre size, those things are just pure comfort when you put them on. Earlier on in this thread, Iposted about how I bought those same shoes (in a higher cut) from ebay from a europe seller. They were used though, which I think helped the shoes longetivitybecause I was able to get in a good 3 months of casual wear in them before the midsole started to crack. I prefer those over any new technology shoe around.its insane.

heres my pair:
6d01504b62cbc1b4d4a843fde7e5fabfdd21e67.pjpg

00535103441b68dfcfe1ca88b602688f4223557.pjpg

I think my pair and your pair are brothers, or something lol. I assume mine are just a CROSS TRAINER HIGH model. I have never seen another pair of what I haveexactly. youre are very close

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

And Today........Grails....arrived on monday.......$25.50 shipped.
n9mk5.jpg
Yo Shorty... Have the heels been repainted on those? If so... those might have been mine at one point...
smile.gif

Nah they haven't been repainted. My bad to for taking so long to answer. What up team?

The Air Speed Turf Max is one of my favorite shoes period... What's crazy is that I have only seen (3) colorways of them...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Thats really just incredible. You are pretty lucky they arent youre size, those things are just pure comfort when you put them on. Earlier on in this thread, I posted about how I bought those same shoes (in a higher cut) from ebay from a europe seller. They were used though, which I think helped the shoes longetivity because I was able to get in a good 3 months of casual wear in them before the midsole started to crack. I prefer those over any new technology shoe around. its insane.

heres my pair:
6d01504b62cbc1b4d4a843fde7e5fabfdd21e67.pjpg

00535103441b68dfcfe1ca88b602688f4223557.pjpg

I think my pair and your pair are brothers, or something lol. I assume mine are just a CROSS TRAINER HIGH model. I have never seen another pair of what I have exactly. youre are very close
Haha, that's really cool! It would've been nuts if I'd found a pair in my size, but there was nothing larger than a men's 10 ofanything at this lil sneaker sale, and this 7 size isn't even close to the 13's I wear.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

man!
eek.gif

these are my alltime grails, man. i had these in 7th grade (i think these dropped in '91).
i had these and the black/blue colorway. man, i'd damn near kill for a wearable pair of these.

t05643.jpg

I had these back then too... also wanted the blue/purble/black colorway, but couldn't justify getting the same shoe in a different colorway back then...
laugh.gif

nike1992spring26mf5.jpg

Karl, can you still wear those?

From yesterday's WDYWT.

OG 1985 Air Jordan 1.
2uhmgps.jpg

Ksmith4768......What is the third color of the Speed Turf that you saw? I've Only seen the black ones and the dolphins colorway.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

man!
eek.gif

t05643.jpg

Karl, can you still wear those?
these are as DS as a shoe can be...perfect condition, air units are hard and foam flexible...no cracks what so ever....but wearing...mmmmm...wouild be a shame to crack the soles of these...
just love this cherry color

these are for wally
smile.gif
1989 TW

traded my pair of wmns AM 94s for these...DS Air max ST in my size
smile.gif
happy with these
arent these beautifull???

also for wally to match his air trainer 1s

Back
Top Bottom