++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^^^^Killer black toes....

Jack - Nice stuff dude...

Nothing special here... Just thought I would bring back some fond memories...
roll.gif

Is Vanilla Ice rocking pumps?

Very nice pics everyone, love this thread. Wish I could contribute more.

yo i posted in this thread about 3 months ago...

how do u stop the leather from cracking and breaking on the toe box and tongue of dead stock shoes?
is there any type of oil or anything u can use to strengthen the leather?

i have a bunch of white reebok hi-tops (bb's) that i would like to wear cuz i got them cheap...

anybody with those air command force aka the billy hoyle's in a size 11, 11.5 or 12 please contact me....i want a pair...they don't need to b DS, as amatter of fact i rather they be worn in nicely.....nice stuff everybody....and airjordanjack nice og hare 7s....my favorite shoe of all time...still trying totrack down a pair for myself....

jwdanklefs those tapes are timeless....i have them all on vhs and also they are included on the ultimate jordan dvd....good stuff

somebody on the suns needs to break out those dynamic flights guerilla warfare posted...WHEW! those r sick....

damn, in living color
roll.gif
jim carrey with em command forces.. i remember castmembers of in living color rockin' nikes and jordans

can someone help me on page 2 docholiday13 posted a pic of a pair of hot pink/white sneakers what are they help please

do any of you guys know when nike's gonna retro the Air Ultra Force Highs? not to keen on the lows. and any info on the color way and how high they are?thanks team vintage heat!

What's up Team Vintage Heat. Not a member, but I though y'all would appreciate this and might be able to give me some advice.

These came in today. DS AFVs with hangtag, box, and catalog card.

And seeing as they're DS and from 1990, I figured I'd be able to wear them one time for a few hours before they fell apart. I lace them up and slip myfoot in...
Then as soon as they touch the ground they crumble. Sole is as soft as a sponge.

Is there anything I can do to save them or just let them be? I really wanted a wearable pair, so if anyone in here wants them, they're mainly up for tradesI guess. Size 11.
I'm still satisfied--I knew it was just a matter of time. I just didn't think it would be that soon. Help?

P.S. Sorry for the metric f*ckton of pictures.

great posts everyone88
nice dditions corgishoe.. i was in awe when i read the article and pictures of your collection.. i think there are still some pictures posted of that article8
Markus: never give up
smile.gif

here are some old pictures of bulk pick ups... those days are sadly over...everything is gone by now...

Back
Top Bottom