++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Is there anything I can do to save them or just let them be? I really wanted a wearable pair, so if anyone in here wants them, they're mainly up for trades I guess. Size 11.
I'm still satisfied--I knew it was just a matter of time. I just didn't think it would be that soon. Help?

that's rough, but it's bound to happen sooner or later if you love vintage sneakers.

sorry to say, but any value went out the window once that midsole self destructed. if it's any consolation, that colorway of the air force V is prettycommon. i've even seen a handful on the bay recently.

just take it as a lesson learned... next time if you want a wearable pair, look for a pair that's been worn, and/or WELL worn... DS pairs will just notlast in sneakers post-1985 or so.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Is there anything I can do to save them or just let them be? I really wanted a wearable pair, so if anyone in here wants them, they're mainly up for trades I guess. Size 11.
I'm still satisfied--I knew it was just a matter of time. I just didn't think it would be that soon. Help?

that's rough, but it's bound to happen sooner or later if you love vintage sneakers.

sorry to say, but any value went out the window once that midsole self destructed. if it's any consolation, that colorway of the air force V is pretty common. i've even seen a handful on the bay recently.

just take it as a lesson learned... next time if you want a wearable pair, look for a pair that's been worn, and/or WELL worn... DS pairs will just not last in sneakers post-1985 or so.
co-sign
a good indication to see if a midsole is still solid is checking it with you fingernail... if it leaves a mark, not a good sign

Originally Posted by jhunterTwOThReE

sup Team? Karl?
found some treasure in a store outside of Vienna (except for the Lime Polo)......thx karl....
and Karl the infas are in *** AWESOME CONDITION......look at the air bubble. and zero cracking!! enjoy!
also the NIKE cube was a present from the owner of the store!
smokin.gif

34b255de45ffd84ca00f8c9ade5a74e29432aba.pjpg
a7515ae6fa88a1f6d1ec8666f622e0b832016ce.pjpg

nice pick up on these shirts an jackets....
go to the smaller towns in austria
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SoleSistaAsh85
These were the first Am95s I ever wore (stopped once I found out they were a women's release
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
). I wish I could find these in a womens 12.5 ...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

SoleSistaAsh85 wrote

I want a pair of 98s more than any other shoe at the moment. Beautiful.

I feel the same exact way...size 10.5 cough cough.....i had a pair when I was younger and destroyed them, so beautiful
pimp.gif

I worked in NIKE Basketball research and development, sports marketing, and retail. I'm not sure how old the shoes need to be to qualify as "vintage,but these are all original releases.

Back
Top Bottom