++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Team Vintage Heat

Objective of the team is very simple:

Join Team Vintage Heat if you want to exchange information and post yourcollections, and talk about and discuss vintage nike air sneakers (or whatever
"src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif"> )

If you want to join Team Vintage Heat it is obvious that you can demonstrate a particular love for vintage Nike air sneakers, through posting your collectionor a particular shoe, or in general, have an interest for vintage sneakers
Age is not an issue!

members of Team Vintage Heat

1. kapepper----- Karl
2. iluvmyajs99 ----- Pat
3. Bait2Master
4. LOVE DEM KICKS
5. rbn718
6. ThaHunGer4more (?)
7. FREAK IN DA SNEAKS
8. djshabby2005
9. docholiday13----- Nick
10. ShortyC94
11. WallyHopp
12. airjordanjack
13. Joerdan23
14. akuratl02 (but actually, member number 2
" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif"> )
15. imaniketalker
16. DynatriXakaCreamy
17. IthruXIX --- Jon
18. lboiczo
19. Kngeby ----- Kirk
20. Hanacheezy
21. HK Feet 27
22. ESCO i AM
23. xxxplosive187--- Jourdan
24. GUM SOLE ------ Patrick
25. schaefmp
26. FLINTGREY
27. mrezykickz
28. QUEEN SOLE
29. heelntoe wit my ny...
30. Breakyaneck3000
31. KiiCkZ4DaYz----johnny
32. Feixie02
33. PD1
34. uknowdonti ---- Jerry
35. Topclassbubblah ------ Kwame
36. dis1brownguy--------- Sydrick
37. Cameron Nelson
38. Clientele Supreme
39. ksmith4768
40. carlosmex76 --- Carlos
41. VINTAGE SOLE 737 - Gianfranco
42. nostalgickickz - Chris
43. superuntouchable - Will
44. Dalamina- tom
45. airmurphy23-- Murphy
46. Burnshoes- Scot
47. rare x hunter
48. Da dYnAsTy kId
49. nononsense
50. I Love AF1
51. j-hunterTwOThReE ------> Markus

if i have forgotten somebody or want to be removed from the list... please tell. thanks!

I might just have to @#%$ with you on this "team vintage heat" thing ... Im an old man with love for old kix .

Old boxes :pimp:
pimp.gif

Kapepper sup man .. im going on 28 so you know I know what time it is .. but I just opened some other old boxes this morning .. Crappy t-mobile DASH pics :rolleyes
eyes.gif

perfect iluvmyajs99 ....

@ akuratl02: i am 30 myself....grown up with nike air revolution, and nike air bo jacksons
want to see the kicks that are in those boxes though :smile:
smile.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never to old.​

kapepper gimme those sz 13 ATC's!!!
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Wow. Amazing pics.

I have been dying to find a pic or see a pair of a Blue/Grey/White Windrunner I had when I was mad young. Mostly synthetic Suede. And Mesh I believe. There was also a Black/Yellow colorway I think.

Props to the new Team.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

hmmm, well I got 1 pair of Red OG XIIIs, Atlantic Penny IIs, White/Blue Uptempo's, Red/White Nike Air Missions. All 90s era shoes....can I be down with the team :D
happy.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh​

@ Bait2Master you are in

when you have time please post post your vintage heat and since you are already in TeamMacintosh i think your graphic design skills are better then mine :smile:
smile.gif

also i think it would be a great idea, to look for, on a weekly base, some forgotten or very popular vintage nike air shoes, and describe their history (when they were released, detailed pics, etcetera) i will do the first one somewhere in the weekend

this is a bonus pic for the team, small but growing :wink:
wink.gif
people already killed me for showing these in the ATC thread :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

This is one crazy team.I don't have vintage heat though. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAM AM FAM,TEAM FRESH PRINCE,TEAM BAY AREA,TEAM WARRIORS,TEAM SF GIANTS,TEAM DECEPTICONS....anyone that knows how to make this sig look cool GET AT ME FAST!

kapepper

Thanks for the hospitality,I'm glad to be a part of this team,I'm definitely in,and NICE STUFF posted so far.And I hope I can contribute to this pretty soon.
Team Am Fam,Team Fresh Prince,Team Warriors,Team Decepticons,Team Vintage Heat...anyone knows how to make sigs?get at me

kapepper,

That definitely looks like the cut, but mine were actually being worn early to Mid 80's. Literally 85 or so. The colorway was so sick though.

By the late 80's I was rocking Dunks and AF1's (and a @#%$ load of Timbs!) and it was way before then.

TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

The second ones from the windrunner showed are from 1986, the first ones from 1990
but their aere a lot of models released similar to the windrunner released earlier:
nike air contrail
nike air epic

have a great fridaynight
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

can a young dude like me get in? never experienced any of the things you stated but i would love to post pics later and get in on the vintage stuff....im still in the learning process
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Djs,
I didnt want to make the impression that there is an age criterium attached for joining team vintage heat....
if i made that impression, i am sorry....probably there are alot of younger people, teenagers with a lot of vintage heat in their closets....it is true that the older "dudes" on NT probably remember better the pre-hype days, the "one pair a year"- days, "the bigger the airsoles, the cooler the shoes were" days (remember the first time you saw the air max 180), but like said it is def not a criteria, i dont want to make this the team complaint, or team nostalgia (although like that last name :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom