++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Kamikaze II SHAWN KEMPS!!!!!! I remember buying those from a cheap thrift shoe store!!!

Dayum , anyone have any nice pics of the Shawn Kemps. . .in like perfect condition....I would cry.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Corporal Nobbs

ylp03200911.jpg

@kapepper
eek.gif
very nice!!!!
lovethe challenge huaraches!!
got rid of my size 10, and traded for one in a size us11

pegasus 87

and the new blog banner

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

some more pics
the midsoles look indeed very solid (atleast looking at the visible air unit)
is that the pair that was on ebay a few days ago, and sold for a nice price?
They look great!!!
a little bit worn, but a damn good vintage look

here is the matching shirt i have

Hi yes ka those are them, they actually look better in person, that shirt looks good, midsole is as solid and full of air as the retro's, I've had thesame pair, as well as an og set of lava's in better condition that were wearable as well, its surprising a lot of OG tech ii's that I've owned werewearable, not sure why. I thought about trying to clean up the midsoles some how but we all know those poly midsoles are a pain to clean so id rather justleave it alone, the uppers are good to go

Bonus pics

I love the eye candy in here...

Its extreamly hard for me to obtain something vintage in my size

I wouldn't feel right buying something that's not my size even if I couldn't wear it

Well maybe baby kicks for the future

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

question for the vintage heads, what was the exact name of thesE?
can anyone decipher the tag as to which year it was made?
definitely not wearable, as the bubble is very cloudy and midsole is soft. toe says durathane i think
http://picasaweb.google.c...7Br-zzYw&feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.c...7Br-zzYw&feat=directlink

~Lefty

Production date should be May 1992... as for the name, I dunno. What I do know is that its a take-down, low-cut version of the Air Challenge Huarache, withoutthe huarache of course. Durathane was the rubber-compound of choice for Nike Tennis shoes back in the 90's. OG Air Tech Challenge II's and III's(among others) also had Durathane outsoles. Sorry, but thats all I got.

kapepper wrote:
very nice!!!!
lovethe challenge huaraches!!
got rid of my size 10, and traded for one in a size us11

Karl, do think these would be wearable? A shop near me has a pair & I'm thinking of getting 'em ...I love the colorway on these!

Nice pair(s) you've got there too Corporal Nobbs
pimp.gif

Dope OG IIs ....& love seeing all these OG Reeboks too!
pimp.gif

I've been waiting for those kicks since 1998. I went to buy those in that color, an dinstead bought the Air Max 95 in white comet red, cause it justcame out and had been waiting on the '95s for 3 years. But I've been waiting for those '97 Air Max in the blue/voltage since then. You are alucky man
pimp.gif

great shoes briannnnn, my only prob with OG 97s is the midsole completely takes a turn after the years. But the 97 was a standout shoe.

28i9nx1.jpg

wore them all day today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I feel the need to maybe I'll paint the midsoles over in a few wears
edit: wore them all day today too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom