++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

anyone know of any nike air force 180 pumps out there are ds without any cracks in the mid sole ? (white/green/black colorway) my friend has been looking for a pair but has never seen any pop up ? and any idea on the price of these kicks even if he were able to find them ? must be in the 1200-1500 range ? any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

anyone know of any nike air force 180 pumps out there are ds without any cracks in the mid sole ? (white/green/black colorway) my friend has been looking for a pair but has never seen any pop up ? and any idea on the price of these kicks even if he were able to find them ? must be in the 1200-1500 range ? any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

d1c3606b5b17203cb28d32ee80d9b69474beb4b7.pjpg

OG SC Trainer Lows 

fatttrock wrote:
d1c3606b5b17203cb28d32ee80d9b69474beb4b7.pjpg

OG SC Trainer Lows 

Simply beautiful!!!!

DS, from 1991:

Not a "significant" shoe, but to me it encompasses everything wonderful about the 1990's and sneakers, and
brings back a ton of great childhood memories.
Hexalite, Carbon, loud colors, and innovative design.  Absolutely love em. 

-Andrew-

if you are talking to real vintage connoisseurs they would say maybe 85 and earlier. i consider i guess 93 and earlier to be vintage

scrolling through ebay and these just left me speechless.  did nike stop making nike pumps because the demand for was too low or because costs were too high ?  from the looks of the booklet, looks like it was a task to manufacture these.

scrolling through ebay and these just left me speechless.  did nike stop making nike pumps because the demand for was too low or because costs were too high ?  from the looks of the booklet, looks like it was a task to manufacture these.

Got these from my uncle today. They were just lurkin on a bookshelf so I asked if I could have them and he said yeah but you gotta replace them with some payless sneakers
laugh.gif

2mwavwk.jpg

2q06jjq.jpg

w2ucj.jpg

can anyone shed some light on any kind of history on these??

Off-topic question:

Can Shoegoo be used on the area surrounding the air capsule, that foam-like material?
My OG Air Bound has started to crack.

Thank you.

Here's a few new pick ups for me...

1985 Nike Air Conventions mislabeled and in my sz on the auction site for $37 shipped...

Nice little addition to my vintage collection... Trying to expand my collection with shoes that may have influenced the design of the Jordan 1 or KO or was a spin of them... This is a perfect example of that considering the KO sole, logo on the side, etc...

And some '94 Retro White Cements... Fantastic shape for their age... Local meet up for $90... (Along side my '01 retros)

My recent pickups. The Jordans aren't that vintage, but they were the first Retro Plus.  The '91 Flights......Had em in high school. Love em.

Back
Top Bottom