Tebowing??!!?? c'mon son.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Tebow is late tho...

Thats a dude sitting on a rock 
indifferent.gif

You fail. Miserably

clicked the link, not a lot of black ppl doing this. i'll let my caucasian brothers keep this

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

dead.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This can never be done again. Lions officially ended it.

Only way to bring it back is if Tebow wins out the rest of his games and the Broncos beat the Lions in the Super Bowl on a last-second QB sneak touchdown. Then we will grant him permission.

Originally Posted by interstellar

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can never be done again. Lions officially ended it.

Only way to bring it back is if Tebow wins out the rest of his games and the Broncos beat the Lions in the Super Bowl on a last-second QB sneak touchdown. Then we will grant him permission.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lions are !$@. broncos is !$@. leave my tebow alone aholes. scumbags. feelings hurt indeed. just like the eagles talking how good they are because they beat the cowboys last night. who cant beat the broncos? lets be honest. stick it where the sun does not shine. bragged about lions lost two in a row to proper teams. and now they finally won against a weak team. oh please sit on a wrench. and that isn't tebowing  its called praying. one a knee with a helmet.cornballs hes been doing that since his freshman year at UF. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Lions are !$@. broncos is !$@. leave my tebow alone aholes. scumbags. feelings hurt indeed. just like the eagles talking how good they are because they beat the cowboys last night. who cant beat the broncos? lets be honest. stick it where the sun does not shine. bragged about lions lost two in a row to proper teams. and now they finally won against a weak team. oh please sit on a wrench. and that isn't tebowing  its called praying. one a knee with a helmet.cornballs hes been doing that since his freshman year at UF. 
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tell em why u mad son.

Back
Top Bottom