Tebowing??!!?? c'mon son.

14293500-4638-4a23-baf6-6fa25f715512.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Lions are !$@. broncos is !$@. leave my tebow alone aholes. scumbags. feelings hurt indeed. just like the eagles talking how good they are because they beat the cowboys last night. who cant beat the broncos? lets be honest. stick it where the sun does not shine. bragged about lions lost two in a row to proper teams. and now they finally won against a weak team. oh please sit on a wrench. and that isn't tebowing  its called praying. one a knee with a helmet.cornballs hes been doing that since his freshman year at UF. 
mad.gif

3032b7ce3d925420d0bf9e4480fb0f63.jpg

0.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Where you raped by Satan's thorny penis?

eek.gif
...yours had thorns?!

Mine was cucumber smooth!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, while I wasn't raped, molested, or ever had a bad personal experience with religion, i'm empathetic to the misfortune of others...that being considered, if I was, how would that invalidate anything i've said on the subject? 

The thought process of some religious people is pathological to say the least-They always go for the most selfish reasons for people's intentions and it's disgusting

Clearly everybody who rejects God, must have had God do something wrong to them personally-ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!! If being fortunate and "not being raped" is a motivation to worship God, I have every reason to be religious

laugh.gif
No Im nt religious yet Im totally ok with people believing what they want. 
yet you 2 seem to be passionate about not believing in something. which is why I asked if something traumatic happened. 

Originally Posted by hostos

dirty-jokes-pictures-17.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Dawg...

I think I see what you did there,but i'm not even sure that you were doing anything there at all,so i'll just say that I see what you did there just in case you did in fact do something there.

Originally Posted by cartune

eek.gif
...yours had thorns?!

Mine was cucumber smooth!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, while I wasn't raped, molested, or ever had a bad personal experience with religion, i'm empathetic to the misfortune of others...that being considered, if I was, how would that invalidate anything i've said on the subject? 

The thought process of some religious people is pathological to say the least-They always go for the most selfish reasons for people's intentions and it's disgusting

Clearly everybody who rejects God, must have had God do something wrong to them personally-ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!! If being fortunate and "not being raped" is a motivation to worship God, I have every reason to be religious

laugh.gif
yet you 2 seem to be passionate about not believing in something. which is why I asked if something traumatic happened. 

you seem to be passionate about believing in NOTHING as well-did Satan rape you?

Lions are !$@. broncos is !$@. leave my tebow alone aholes. scumbags. feelings hurt indeed. just like the eagles talking how good they are because they beat the cowboys last night. who cant beat the broncos? lets be honest. stick it where the sun does not shine. bragged about lions lost two in a row to proper teams. and now they finally won against a weak team. oh please sit on a wrench. and that isn't tebowing  its called praying. one a knee with a helmet.cornballs hes been doing that since his freshman year at UF. 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

you seem to be passionate about believing in NOTHING as well-did Satan rape you?
Worse...
Someone told him he was a total screw up before was even born. And the only way to fix it is to give money to a church. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is genuinely heated
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

next thing you know anton and silly gonna troll the s&t forum looking for anything tebow related lmao.

btw broncos suck. lions suck.

NYG>__________

S/O to Tebow for being the first person in the history of the NFL to take a knee a pray. Cant believe no one has ever done that before 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom