roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino lookin'

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by eashawty

thats #@@@ was stupid, the kid was kinda boostin it up. he was lookin to start sumthin

Hell no old dude boosted it up when he put his hands on him
yea but obviously the dude wanted it to go there in the 1st place cause he kept on talkin

thats #@@@ was stupid, the kid was kinda boostin it up. he was lookin to start sumthin

yea but obviously the dude wanted it to go there in the 1st place cause he kept on talkin

Nah they both kept pushing it. Either one could have stopped, but they both had to have the last word.

"Come back into my yard and see what happens"
"I will, tomorrow when I walk my dog."
"Fine then I'm gonna let my dog out and see what happens."
"I'm gonna bring the pitbull tomorrow."
"Fine, BRANG IT!"
"You aren't gonna have a dog anymore"
"No you aren't gonna have a dog anymore"
laugh.gif

Nah they both kept pushing it. Either one could have stopped, but they both had to have the last word.

"Come back into my yard and see what happens"
"I will, tomorrow when I walk my dog."
"Fine then I'm gonna let my dog out and see what happens."
"I'm gonna bring the pitbull tomorrow."
"Fine, BRANG IT!"
"You aren't gonna have a dog anymore"
"No you aren't gonna have a dog anymore"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the teenager, the old man, and the little girl holding the camera, all had the same maturity level

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the teenager, the old man, and the little girl holding the camera, all had the same maturity level

I commend this kid for having more class than 99% of these so called 'Americans' living in the United States of Europe...
This goes to show you the psychology of whites and their conception of ownership...they really believe the world is rightfully their property.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I commend this kid for having more class than 99% of these so called 'Americans' living in the United States of Europe...
This goes to show you the psychology of whites and their conception of ownership...they really believe the world is rightfully their property.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

The shove at the end had me
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude got shoved like 8 feet.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Old guy was wrong for cursing, calling dude a Typical Punk Black, and getting in his face.

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Old guy was wrong for cursing, calling dude a Typical Punk Black, and getting in his face.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Crazy isn't it? I agree with your post 100%[/color]

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And for putting his hands on him, kid should've broke his arm[/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Crazy isn't it? I agree with your post 100%[/color]

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And for putting his hands on him, kid should've broke his arm[/color]
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom