Teen Sticks Up To Racist Florida Old Men Vol. "Typical Punk Black"

Don't know how the property stuff works but all I know is I don't want anyone just walking around my backward without my permission

Don't know how the property stuff works but all I know is I don't want anyone just walking around my backward without my permission

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Kid had class? He's obviously a degenerate who trespasses. Those kids deserve shallow graves.

u deserve to be left floating in that pond
indifferent.gif

kid showed all kinds of restraint till the end
laugh.gif
dude clearly had it out for him and his group of black friends hangin around where he lived... by his own account he was on the complete other side of the lake from where he lived.... I wish we could have seen the kid one hitter quitter him but like i said... sons apparently pretty smart.
laugh.gif

case pending + old dude posted up on his backporch with the double barrell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Kid had class? He's obviously a degenerate who trespasses. Those kids deserve shallow graves.

u deserve to be left floating in that pond
indifferent.gif

kid showed all kinds of restraint till the end
laugh.gif
dude clearly had it out for him and his group of black friends hangin around where he lived... by his own account he was on the complete other side of the lake from where he lived.... I wish we could have seen the kid one hitter quitter him but like i said... sons apparently pretty smart.
laugh.gif

case pending + old dude posted up on his backporch with the double barrell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

the kid said in the beginning he was walking his dog in someone's yard 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

the kid said in the beginning he was walking his dog in someone's yard 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Both should have been more mature about it. Whats up with the I'm not from Florida, I'm from Texas line? Texas people suppose to be tougher or something. lol

Both should have been more mature about it. Whats up with the I'm not from Florida, I'm from Texas line? Texas people suppose to be tougher or something. lol

laugh.gif
@ the ending... i've met a couple old white men like that, they not exactly the most pleasant people.. that kid showed lots of restraint.. as soon as that man turned it racist i would have lost it, but the kid didn't, until the end when that old man backed down real quick lol..

laugh.gif
@ the ending... i've met a couple old white men like that, they not exactly the most pleasant people.. that kid showed lots of restraint.. as soon as that man turned it racist i would have lost it, but the kid didn't, until the end when that old man backed down real quick lol..

im sorry but i cant take the kids side on this one. He obv went back with a camera cause he wanted to start something. yea the old man was wrong for how he was taking to him but where in the world arnt people racist come on. He went back with all intentions of getting into somethign with the old man.

And im black if tht matters from ny. Bottom line when i was walking my dog this whole situation would have been handled not ran home to get a camera.

im sorry but i cant take the kids side on this one. He obv went back with a camera cause he wanted to start something. yea the old man was wrong for how he was taking to him but where in the world arnt people racist come on. He went back with all intentions of getting into somethign with the old man.

And im black if tht matters from ny. Bottom line when i was walking my dog this whole situation would have been handled not ran home to get a camera.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I commend this kid for having more class than 99% of these so called 'Americans' living in the United States of Europe...
This goes to show you the psychology of whites and their conception of ownership...they really believe the world is rightfully their property.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

You do realize this statement is more racist than anything shown in that video, right?

Nah, you don't realize it.

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom