Teenage Parents out there....how are/did you do it?

Did you accept it when you heard the news you were going to be a father?

were yo ready? How is your life now?

I am stressing and can't really deal with it...........

Bristol Palin
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. I'd make her a mom again.

It was a close call last summer............ thankfully it was a false alarm
laugh.gif
grin.gif
............ for the time I thought i was going to be one I was sweatingbullets
frown.gif
X
ohwell.gif
style

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Did you accept it when you heard the news you were going to be a father?

were yo ready? How is your life now?

I am stressing and can't really deal with it...........
Is she for sure pregnant or you think she is?

i was 16 when i got the news, two days before my 17th birthday to be exact. at first i was mad like i don't want no damn kid, i was a senior in high schoolwanting to enjoy all the senior activites but in the back of my mind i was like damn i got a baby on the way and i got no job, i gotta make money. around thetime my son was born i had a job plus was making money on the side and was going to college so all that wasn't a real issue. the only real issue for me isthat since my son lives with me i haven't been able to travel as much as i used to or go to college out of state like i had orginally intended. also due tohaving my son with me almost all the time i took a few years off from school so i could focus on taking care of him, i really didn't go out as much as thenormal person my age would during those early years also. my son is 6 now and my mom helps me take care of him now at times so i could go back to school fulltime and catch up on everything i let pass me by.

so yeah any future teenage parents, best thing i can say is, if your focused on being a real good parent then prepare to have your life altered in a real bigway.

Its gonna take a lot of maturity. Being that it is another human being you have no choice but to get use to it, cause he/she ain't going no where. Stopstressing and start planning.

had a daughter when i was 16
it aint that hard just love your kid be there
and things will be alright

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i was 16 when i got the news, two days before my 17th birthday to be exact. at first i was mad like i don't want no damn kid, i was a senior in high school wanting to enjoy all the senior activites but in the back of my mind i was like damn i got a baby on the way and i got no job, i gotta make money. around the time my son was born i had a job plus was making money on the side and was going to college so all that wasn't a real issue. the only real issue for me is that since my son lives with me i haven't been able to travel as much as i used to or go to college out of state like i had orginally intended. also due to having my son with me almost all the time i took a few years off from school so i could focus on taking care of him, i really didn't go out as much as the normal person my age would during those early years also. my son is 6 now and my mom helps me take care of him now at times so i could go back to school full time and catch up on everything i let pass me by.

so yeah any future teenage parents, best thing i can say is, if your focused on being a real good parent then prepare to have your life altered in a real big way.
where is the baby mother at?

had a daughter when i was 16
it aint that hard just love your kid be there
and things will be alright
I was alittle older, 19. But that's prob it, be there. Even if finacially you can't get it done, especially with the economy the way itis, be there and make sure you on the same page with your b.m.

Me and wifey had ours @ 19, I was outta school already, workin and grindin. Wifey worked then got maternity leave. Honestly if you have some common sense andwork as hard as you can. People lose focus and get caught up in " $$%$ I'm havin a kid ", be a man, step up to the plate, if you can't maybeyou shouldn't be goin in raw.

I became a teenage parent back in 1998, I was 17 at the time...happy to say that I am still with her, she's my wife now and my daughter is now going on 11in October...I also have an 11 month old now, 2 beautiful kids...if you care for the girl, things will work out fine...commitment is everything...good luck.

I was 17, had a daughter. Mother and I seperated. she is now 6 years old, I graduated from college last may.

the biggest thing that i can attribute it working would be my family and other support we received. it's a lot of work.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i was 16 when i got the news, two days before my 17th birthday to be exact. at first i was mad like i don't want no damn kid, i was a senior in high school wanting to enjoy all the senior activites but in the back of my mind i was like damn i got a baby on the way and i got no job, i gotta make money. around the time my son was born i had a job plus was making money on the side and was going to college so all that wasn't a real issue. the only real issue for me is that since my son lives with me i haven't been able to travel as much as i used to or go to college out of state like i had orginally intended. also due to having my son with me almost all the time i took a few years off from school so i could focus on taking care of him, i really didn't go out as much as the normal person my age would during those early years also. my son is 6 now and my mom helps me take care of him now at times so i could go back to school full time and catch up on everything i let pass me by.

so yeah any future teenage parents, best thing i can say is, if your focused on being a real good parent then prepare to have your life altered in a real big way.
uninvolved 95% of the time she still has childish tendancies for the most part.

At first it just came as a shock, really no emotion just kinda like damn, but as the pregnancy progressed you cant help but be happy.

There's this kid at work 19 and he already got 2 kids. His wife wanted to have an abortion on the 2nd one but he told her to keep it and she did. Dude dontbe coming in to work sometimes for no reason. If dude feels a bit sick he goes home or doesnt come to work at all. Another time he couldnt work cuz he playedtackle football over the weekend. He saids he sells beats but I doubt he makes much. Dude be crying over spending $10 for lunch.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

uninvolved 95% of the time she still has childish tendancies for the most part.
you had better take that broad to court 2 make her pay you child support
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom