Teenage Parents out there....how are/did you do it?

im in that situation now. the chick pregnant is my best friend and she is still married to her husband. their getting devorced but now we both on the verge ofgetting our careers started and now we are in a tough spot and not sure what were gonna do

Originally Posted by waterboi85

im in that situation now. the chick pregnant is my best friend and she is still married to her husband. their getting devorced but now we both on the verge of getting our careers started and now we are in a tough spot and not sure what were gonna do

dayum
smh.gif

My ex got pregnant when we was 18 going on 19 back in 07. I was hella excited about it too, I was actually ready to have a seed. Especially something I couldsay I made. But she had a miscarriage in her around 4-5months. %@%$ hit the both of us hard. We later broke up in 08, but I still remember the expected birthdate and everything, the ultrasounds, the nameswe had picked out.

I had a child when i was 15. She was only 14 that time. It brought alot ashame to my family and hers as well, i mean come on, i was 15.. she was 14.. and herparents making her keep it. But her parents didnt really care if i wanted to be in my kids life cuz they just moved away 3-4months during her pregnancy. So ihave no idea where my son/daughter is at all. And now im 20. Still hits me every now and then.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

I had a child when i was 15. She was only 14 that time. It brought alot ashame to my family and hers as well, i mean come on, i was 15.. she was 14.. and her parents making her keep it. But her parents didnt really care if i wanted to be in my kids life cuz they just moved away 3-4months during her pregnancy. So i have no idea where my son/daughter is at all. And now im 20. Still hits me every now and then.
......If i was you i would fine my son/daughter asap

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I had a child when i was 15. She was only 14 that time. It brought alot ashame to my family and hers as well, i mean come on, i was 15.. she was 14.. and her parents making her keep it. But her parents didnt really care if i wanted to be in my kids life cuz they just moved away 3-4months during her pregnancy. So i have no idea where my son/daughter is at all. And now im 20. Still hits me every now and then.

real talk, better call up Maury fam.

i'm 21 with a daughter on the way, due in April so i'll know how it is soon. Her name's London btw
pimp.gif

fine him/her for abandoning u

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i was 16 when i got the news, two days before my 17th birthday to be exact. at first i was mad like i don't want no damn kid, i was a senior in high school wanting to enjoy all the senior activites but in the back of my mind i was like damn i got a baby on the way and i got no job, i gotta make money. around the time my son was born i had a job plus was making money on the side and was going to college so all that wasn't a real issue. the only real issue for me is that since my son lives with me i haven't been able to travel as much as i used to or go to college out of state like i had orginally intended. also due to having my son with me almost all the time i took a few years off from school so i could focus on taking care of him, i really didn't go out as much as the normal person my age would during those early years also. my son is 6 now and my mom helps me take care of him now at times so i could go back to school full time and catch up on everything i let pass me by.

so yeah any future teenage parents, best thing i can say is, if your focused on being a real good parent then prepare to have your life altered in a real big way.
where is the baby mother at?
uninvolved 95% of the time she still has childish tendancies for the most part.
you had better take that broad to court 2 make her pay you child support
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly what the hell you waitin on.

realtalk i wouldn't b able to live knowing that a child of mine is out in the world and not sure if they are being taken care of.... get towork finding anything on where they are

realtalk i wouldn't b able to live knowing that a child of mine is out in the world and not sure if they are being taken care of.... get towork finding anything on where they are

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

i'm 21 with a daughter on the way, due in April so i'll know how it is soon. Her name's London btw
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Congrats bro.

I've noticed a lot of people calling there kids London now a days. Very popular.

I hate to ask but, why havent you located them yet? Thats ya child, fam.

i mean back than you know.. i was young so it really didnt matter till i was 18-20.. its hard to locate my ex because she would not anwser my text nor my phonecalls. I'm from LA and she moved somewhere in Oregon. i think her parents just do not like me at all you know, because first, i have no money, 2nd i'mjust a kid. They just prevent her from contacting me, and not letting me see my kid. I dont even know if its a boy or a girl. All i know about the kid is thehe/she is mixed with Chinese/Flip/Black/Viet/German...

pimp.gif
Congrats. Thats a really nice name

i mean back than you know.. i was young so it really didnt matter till i was 18-20.. its hard to locate my ex because she would not anwser my text nor my phone calls. I'm from LA and she moved somewhere in Oregon. i think her parents just do not like me at all you know, because first, i have no money, 2nd i'm just a kid. They just prevent her from contacting me, and not letting me see my kid. I dont even know if its a boy or a girl. All i know about the kid is the he/she is mixed with Chinese/Flip/Black/Viet/German...
So they are keeping the child away from you im sure you have rights to see your child or atleast stay in contact with the mom i would get on itasap

^ You don't have rights to see the kid if you're not a legal guardian. As far as birth records go, you are probably not the father because they madesure you weren't there to sign a birth certificate. Take the L. My mom did the same thing with my dad - whoever that dirt bag is.

Va's got a little girl coming may 15th laila ashlin.
pimp.gif
not the ideal situation I'd thought I'd be in but I'm going to do what I can toI've my daughter the world.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Congrats bro.

I've noticed a lot of people calling there kids London now a days. Very popular.

my dude! thanks a lot mayne, that name came to me somehow, i thought it was dope and wifey loved it, and my sis's name is Paris so it's cute
laugh.gif
. goodlookin to SpeakUp23 too.

Back
Top Bottom