Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I'm from jamaica queens. Dipset ran ny.

Bingo.

Homie lived next door to 50 and even he’s acknowledging Dispet ran NY.

How was that dussepalooza tho? Heard it was nuts.
I went to one of their parties in San Francisco when it was still Hennypalooza and I had a good *** time.

I’m interested if perhaps the perception was different uptown than Brooklyn/queens.
I always thought them queens cats was funny.
queens never been funny. You been acting like queens ****** robbed you or took your girl from you for years.

Dipset had the hottest and most anticipated tapes.
Dipset had the best fashion and thats before cam rocked pink. ****** def knew wtf Santanas town was and the miskeen type joints.
Dipset had the best tracks out of rocafella.
The best freestyles.

Dipset slander is blasphemy.

Bar for bar cam held his own or ****ted on anyone he was on a track with out of rocafella.

50 had no bars for dblock.

Bingo.

Homie lived next door to 50 and even he’s acknowledging Dispet ran NY.

How was that dussepalooza tho? Heard it was nuts.
I went to one of their parties in San Francisco when it was still Hennypalooza and I had a good *** time.

Joint was nuts. They had some good younger cats doing their thing as the openers. The had Mister Cee spinning a set and then T Pain closed out the night. The energy was insane. :smokin

What do I look like slandering Dipset? :lol:

Around my way, I never heard cats talking about waiting for a Dipset album or tape outside of Diplomatic Immunity 1 and What the Game’s Been Missing.

It’s wild to hear that there’s such a mix of who had stuff on lock in the city. I thought it was universally accepted, in NYC anyway, that the hierarchy went G Unit > Dipset > D Block. Learn something new every day.

All I know is, being in Cali, G Unit was big. Everybody had the clothes, especially the shoes. People knew all music, from 50, Banks, Buck and Yayo. We didn't really care for Dipset like that. G-Unit was huge.

All I know is, being in Cali, G Unit was big. Everybody had the clothes, especially the shoes. People knew all music, from 50, Banks, Buck and Yayo. We didn't really care for Dipset like that. G-Unit was huge.

Me and like maybe 10 other people were into Dipset. Everyone else was either into Rocafella or G-Unit.

Cali's population in the year 2000 was 33.99 MILLION...and only you and 10 other people were fans of dipset out here? bruh..

Hyperbole aside. We weren't messing with Dipset like that until Certified Gangstas. Everybody loved G Unit tho

On the plus side, he might be losing money not doing shows but he's saving money on security at the taxpayer's expense

it isn’t even up for discussion, it’s a fact that g unit was bigger than dipset in the west. But i just found his statement foolish for him to think him and his boys were the only ones rocking with dipset out here at that time. the first cd i ever purchased was Camron's come home with me lol plenty of people liked dipset.

In what world do dudes think Dipset was remotely close to the popularity of G-Unit... I don't know.

I'm from Jamaica, Queens (moved now though) and everyone messed with 50 until after Get Rich dropped and he started acting like his sh.. didn't stink. It was like one of our own coming up and his plight from the bottom to the top was crazy. 50's buzz alone before even Get Rich came out when they were putting out mixtapes and then when signed to Shady, but once In da club dropped it was over man.

Only other dude I remember checking for cuts from them/him from mixtapes was Canibus with the DJ Clue Stadium series.

:rofl: at Dipset being bigger than G-Unit in NY of all places.

But just :smh: at 50's fall from Grace dude had the midas touch and straight fell off.

I mean yeah I heard Dipset too and they had a wave and I saw younger dudes more into Dipset and even saw some fool with the whole pink get up and pink bandanna on the coliseum block one time, but 50 and the Unit was the biggest thing.

yep G-Unit was 10,000x bigger in Canada than Dipset. In middle school I got roasted for playing Dipset to my friends. Only 2 other dudes in my whole grade listened to em. they were still "big" though.. g-unit was on some next lvl **** tho.. like g-unit was on some backstreet boys level **** thanks to 50.

g-unit songs were as big as Usher - "Yeah" but none of the Dipset songs were ever that big over here

Cali's population in the year 2000 was 33.99 MILLION...and only you and 10 other people were fans of dipset out here? bruh..
In my middle school class. Obviously I'm not speaking about every single person in Cali. In my school, G-Unit and Rocafella/State Property had a way bigger following. I guess gotta be extremely specific with my statements for you to get what I mean.

putting in work putting in work I'm not from the US and I can attest that G-Unit had global popularity around that time frame.

I know bruh that's why I don't get this whole Dipset ran this and that :lol:

I still remember 50 and Yayo beefing with I think it was Styles P and 50 said he know globally and in Africa and Styles was like who gives a F about them N in Africa... or something like that.

G Unit was the real deal. I remember joining a G Unit forum. They had a clothing line.

50 had video games bruh. A motion picture son.

Dipset was big, but not G Unit level.

Back
Top Bottom