Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Guess it’s a NY thing. Preferred 50s goofy D-Bo style
“I get money” > Jones “ballin”
I get money came out when G unit was starting to not be relevant. 1-2 years after ballin came out. Around which soldier boy came on the scene with crank that

G Unit ran NY. Cats was doing the mix tapes better than the dips, had a clothing line, and everybody and their grandmother was saying g g g g g g unit. Dipset didn’t start to influence fashion od until the wallet chains and ACG boots. :lol:

Ninja trollin with DBlock being bigger than G Unit. :stoneface:

G Unit ran NY. Cats was doing the mix tapes better than the dips, had a clothing line, and everybody and their grandmother was saying g g g g g g unit. Dipset didn’t start to influence fashion od until the wallet chains and ACG boots. :lol:

G Unit was in now way bigger than dipset fam.
Fashion line? Man I always looked at all G unit clothing as something to make fun of.
Sure G unit may have a couple songs here and there but Dipset got anthems yo...ANTHEMS.

I’m interested if perhaps the perception was different uptown than Brooklyn/queens.
I always thought them queens cats was funny.

Can't front Gunit had bangers in their own right

Mule on the greyhound, from NY to the carolinas
Teach you how to stunt
Wanna get to know you

G Unit doesn’t have ANTHEMS?! :wow:

“A couple songs here and there.” You trolling right now fam. :lol:

No one in Dipset has a certified classic. Tony Yayo’s album is low key on the list of sleeper classics in NY. Think about that fam. We not even going to talk about GRODT.

What Up Gangsta > Dipset Anthem

Dead srs

Juelz albums was pretty dope.
I’m not even going to get started on Jim Jones
- Diary of a Summer
- Hustlers POME
- On My Way to Church

In 2018, you got a bunch of dudes that can at the very least get a story line on Love and Hip Hop.

On the other hand...other than 50, the average wifey does not know any members of G Unit.

When you stayed in NY, what part of the city did you stay in?

Hutler's POME is so slept on it's criminal :smh:

Hated by few, loved by many getting faded with the crew getting buzzed off henny

I feel like it's a little revisionist history . People never cared for Jim. Now that Dipset is pretty much dead, and he's the only one who's not washed, he's getting all the praise now

Last edited:
I feel like it's a little revisionist history . People never cared for Jim. Now that Dipset is pretty much dead, he's the only one who's not washed.

I guess people had their REASONABLE DOUBTS about Jim...

The Bronx and Mt. Vernon. I was just up there over the weekend matter of fact.

Went to D’Usse Palooza and vividly remember the dj starting off a set with What Up Gangsta and transitioning into I Really Mean It. :lol:

I’m not going to front like they were able to sustain the force they were back in 02-06. But during that time... nah man. They were them ****** around my way. Dipset got love, but G Unit had **** moving.

The thought of Banks on L&HH cracked me up tho :lol:

I'm from jamaica queens. Dipset ran ny.

Back
Top Bottom