Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I didn't say IN NYC, I'm saying artists that are from NYC. Just cause Jayz is now living in a $90 million mansion in LA north of Pico wit "Federico" doesn't mean he's still not a NYC hip hop artist, and his new music is still anticipated and he's still doing the biggest hip hop tours and headlining music festivals so he's a NYC legacy artist bigger than him. And like i said out of New NYC Artists, Cardi is easily bigger

whos bigger than 69 in NYC? only person in da convo is CARDI.

So I have been a member here for a longtime. Don’t go off my new login. I was here during the Shynop Goldenarms era. Lol good times especially when ******** existed.
Let’s get one thing clear about 6ix9ine production value the beats are a hit. His yelling and loud obnoxious ways fit well to make a catchy tune. To say no one listens to him is foolish. To say he’s not a top rapper is foolish. To say 1.7million free and clear after only a year ain’t **** is foolish. That’s not including what he’s spent purchased travel etc. and he probably still has unclaimed royalties and checks.
Every song put out has been a hit whether you personally like it or not.
Now unlike most of you I’ve actually been to prison and I’ve had several friends be hit with the Rico.
6ix9ines case looks really weird based on only 4 people being snatched up. Something isn’t right. Rico does not really apply to such a low number of people. Check out when Bobby and GS9 got hit look how many people they swept up. I’ll give you a real life case you can look up Google
OGK Albany NY
Jungle street gang Albany Ny
Both hit with the Rico. Each time over 50 people indicted. Something about this case isn’t right. I’ve never seen a ***** hit with the Rico especially a possible “gang member” and only 4 people indicted. So either something bigger is coming or something is about to take a twist.
Waiting to see how this plays out

Back
Top Bottom