Tekken vs. Street Fighter/Street Fighter vs. Tekken Gameplay, Trailer, Rundown of Gameplay pg. 5

eek.gif

do want

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn that looks dope. Prolly gonna be waiting two years for it tho

Lmao at the collective nut busted by the crowd when Chun Li tagged in

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn that looks dope. Prolly gonna be waiting two years for it tho

Lmao at the collective nut busted by the crowd when Chun Li tagged in

i still want a marvel vs dc fighting video game. Looks
smokin.gif

SMH at Capcom though, they could have easily made Tekken fighters as DLC. I guess we can expect a new SF game every year with a different theme.

i don't know if the fighting vg market is big enough to have two different games with identical rosters/characters. It works with sports games, I don't know if it can work with fighting games. Majority of people don't buy fighting games on release date/week.

i still want a marvel vs dc fighting video game. Looks
smokin.gif

SMH at Capcom though, they could have easily made Tekken fighters as DLC. I guess we can expect a new SF game every year with a different theme.

i don't know if the fighting vg market is big enough to have two different games with identical rosters/characters. It works with sports games, I don't know if it can work with fighting games. Majority of people don't buy fighting games on release date/week.

Might have to cop both now cuz at first I only wanted the Namco based game
I am a fan of both franchises though
But even though the Tekken based game hasn't been revealed yet I think that may still be in the lead for me
I always wanted to see the SF characters in a more realistic light
They may still have their projectiles (Devil Jin does have projectiles)

Jin Vs Ryu
Kazuya Vs Akuma
Heihachi Vs Gouken
Balrog Vs Steve Fox
Law Vs Fei Long
Paul Vs Ken
Bruce VS Sagat
I could go on

I never thought theyd actually do this crossover let alone 2 games
They covered their bases well

Might have to cop both now cuz at first I only wanted the Namco based game
I am a fan of both franchises though
But even though the Tekken based game hasn't been revealed yet I think that may still be in the lead for me
I always wanted to see the SF characters in a more realistic light
They may still have their projectiles (Devil Jin does have projectiles)

Jin Vs Ryu
Kazuya Vs Akuma
Heihachi Vs Gouken
Balrog Vs Steve Fox
Law Vs Fei Long
Paul Vs Ken
Bruce VS Sagat
I could go on

I never thought theyd actually do this crossover let alone 2 games
They covered their bases well

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

sf x tekken probably wont be out til spring 2012. they are spacing the games out.

the two SF x tekken games may share the same characters, but they'll be two completely different games as far as how they're played. just like how capcom vs snk 2 and svc chaos were completely different. so the sports game analogy is a little off.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

sf x tekken probably wont be out til spring 2012. they are spacing the games out.

the two SF x tekken games may share the same characters, but they'll be two completely different games as far as how they're played. just like how capcom vs snk 2 and svc chaos were completely different. so the sports game analogy is a little off.

How is this even going to work?

They must have two different control styles before you pick characters. Tekken is completely different than street fighter.

How is this even going to work?

They must have two different control styles before you pick characters. Tekken is completely different than street fighter.

are we forgetting that street fighter has been m,ade into a 3d fighting game before.... Street Fighter EX

are we forgetting that street fighter has been m,ade into a 3d fighting game before.... Street Fighter EX

Back
Top Bottom