Tell 'em why you mad D-Will...

get outta there d will
pimp.gif

Jamal Crawford's expiring deal + Jeff Teague?

That would leave Utah w/ a ton of space under the cap to chase players that fit their system.

Conley or Mayo + Jaric?

off-topic but

roll.gif
roll.gif
at D-will's wiki page

In elementary school and middle school, Williams won two state wrestling championships and had an eighteen inch penis

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Come be the lead guard in the state you went to college DWill. You and Rose in the back court = magic

sick.gif

That'd be Amazing.............in our dreams tho
laugh.gif

DWILL is my fav. player in the L. i ca see how frustrated he gets when things dont go right in the game. i always tell my boys he's gonna leave UTAH. no one wants to play there and when i heard they lost ronnie i knew he would be pissed. they mesh good on the court with brewer cutting to the basket and catchin half court allys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wonder where he will fall as long as its someone in the playoff picture ill be fine

Originally Posted by THE GR8

DWill is a FA in 2011??? Man +%@% this year, gimme Melo and Dwill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Melo has already said numerous times playing for the Knicks is his dream since he was born here. Im with you on that

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
I can understand him being buddies with Ronnie Brewer, but RB is not a major ingredient if you're building a title contending team.

Change ya tampon DW...

Precisely. I like Ray Allen's approach to it; he understands that this game is still a business
and an organization is going to do whatever they can to get better in their eyes of course.

Wouldn't be the first time a player disagreed with the organization's move.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

i would say come to Sacramento but we already have Tyreke Evans
tongue.gif

Well.. other than the fact that D Will is a PG and Evans is clearly a 2 guard.. I see nothing wrong with your statement.. umm..

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
I can understand him being buddies with Ronnie Brewer, but RB is not a major ingredient if you're building a title contending team.

Change ya tampon DW...

But, he does the intangible things for that team. Why get rid of a guy thats in your starting five when your competing for one of the top seeds in the West for a lottery protected pick?
exactly...his contract ends @ the same time as jason kidd....he's going home to dallas.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Just come on home Deron.

I know its just a rumor I've heard that is a distinct possibility if Dallas ever gets cap space when he is a free agent.

D-Will would be a nice replacement for Nash in the desert. Won't happen though - that deal makes too much sense for Kerr to handle.

Back
Top Bottom