Tell somebody about my paintings!!!!! I need to eat! New drawing pg. 9

OP could learn a thing or two from Crank
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

I don't wanna be rude, but I really don't wanna get your hopes up either. I went to arts schools for 9 years and I gotta tell you that I have a charcoal sketch of a stapler from 6th grade that outshines each of those pieces on many levels. Asking $100 for a still life of fruit is ludicrous unless you're Matisse, fam. If you really REALLY want to make it happen, I would sincerely advise taking classes and developing and honing your skills. No hate,-- just real talk, bro.
first bold + second bold =
sick.gif

Originally Posted by heyson

Okay I get where you are coming from, and I totally agree that criticism is key to improving, and nor did I object to anyone's criticism or say that anyone was hating on me. I'm trying to understand what oo206oo meant when he said my logic is flawed. He is a good artist, but I am sure there is a place for all art as well as mine. This is not my best work, far from it, but I want to get some stuff out there and at the moment this is what I chose to put out.

Why would someone buy your paintings if you claim that its far from your best work??

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

il_430xN.102906265.jpg

The hell is this fam? What happen to dukes arms?
Ol' my forearms bigger than my biceps havin $@%$%*$+!%*@
Ol' Obama with a wig lookin' hermaphrodite

This looks like CalypsoChanta or whatever his SN is in a wig
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom