Tell Something Interesting About yourself Vol. I never would have guessed!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i had ******* around the age of 14

then i decided to change my life

Like gynecomastia? How long did it take for them to go away?

roll.gif

Sorry mayne...That made me laugh though...
laugh.gif

-I've seen an albino roach.
Spoiler [+]
getting jumped by like six black roaches. Nah, I';m joking but for real I've seen an albino roach
- I like the sound when I run my finger along the teeth of a comb.
-At least four people at my job have asked if I was in therapy and when I said "no" suggested I should go. Now I say I see two therapists andcomplain about one to the other and vice versa.
-One woman at my job once asked me "Gms are you okay? Are you on drugs!?" I told her "I think my problem is that I'm not..
ohwell.gif
"
- I constanstly fib/embellish to see what I can get people to believe. I always tell the truth soon after though.
- I was just thinking about Sailor Moon a couple days ago.
laugh.gif
Mainly,just singing the theme song in my head all day. Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight , never running from a real fight....she is the onenamed Sailor Moon. Weird that that Nter said that.
- I can fold the outer part of my ear into the canal. Sadly, its my best talent.
- I taught myself to juggle.

I'm gonna make it big in the rap game some day..

I WILL be rich and famous.. rapper or not.

I can just feel it in me

I'm a pretty decent portrait artist.

I was born in Ireland.

Before 2 months ago, I was afraid of ketchup.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

roll.gif

Sorry mayne...That made me laugh though...
laugh.gif

freshman year of HS all the chicks liked my "bubble butt"

they use to treat me like a (&#$# when it came to gym class in my sweats
tired.gif

chicks was feelin me when i was chubby though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I had open heart surgery at 7.One of the last to have the procedure where a type of cloth is sewn over the hole. As a result I have a signature on the printout of my heart rate when I get an EKG. It will flat line when my inner electricity hits that section where the surgery was done and stop, but then resetitself right afterward.

Its kinda cool because I can see it if I put an object over my chest laying on my back. It will move up and down but then look as if the air was let right outof a balloon and drop for a second.

when i was a baby i had this little stuffed animal with a nightcap on it and to put myself to sleep i would rub the pompom on the end of the hat on my nose tofall asleep

well its hat fell off and i grew up but a habit that ive developed and had ever since is i smell my hair , but moreso when i am tired... it really calms me idkits addictive

I'm a very quiet person, I don't like to talk too much. When I DO talk you can't get me to shut up
laugh.gif

I tend to "put my foot in my mouth" A LOT. I may sound dumb, ignorant or insensitive when I do this. I'm really just thinking out loud 90% of thetime.

I have a weird sense of humor. Things that are "supposed" to be funny rarely make me laugh, but I find humor in the simplest of things.

I can't swim and really have no intentions, or interest, to learn.

I have a huge anger problem, the littlest things set me off. It's been in check for the past few weeks, though.

I'm greedy as hell. Sometimes I over eat just to see how much my stomach can take
laugh.gif
. I'm not fat, but this "habit" is gonna catch up withme one day.

I trust no woman
I hate boned chicken
I have one white friend and Im white
I rap and I suck
I spend money on useless stuff
all the girls I like have boy friends when I start to talk to them and when thy break up I don't like them anymore

-I played the clarinet in elementary school

-I've never broken a bone, had a busted lip, or nose

-I used to be afraid of Chuckie

Back
Top Bottom