Tell Something Interesting About yourself Vol. I never would have guessed!

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

on these boards no one realizes im female lol.

im a bit of a germaphobe and i collect shot glasses.
pics
nerd.gif

i stutter a little bit. you notice it sometimes when i talk, but it doesnt get in the way. it used to be HORRIBLE when i was younger, but now i stutter when iget hella excited. should have heard me when i lost my vcard
laugh.gif
but i make fun of it now though. customer got me flustered and my supervisor said i soundedlike i was rapping 'yo yo yo yo yo yo yo'
laugh.gif

I'm an NT female who actually likes/collects sneakers!
eek.gif

I still sleep w a teddy bear (I'm 20). His name is Quenton Jackson _______ <---(my last name)
embarassed.gif
But I tell myself that since he's named after an ultimate fighter itmakes me less of a sissy, lol.

I'm allergic to Oreos AND milk but oreo ice cream is still my favorite. My throat gets crazy itchy and I get brutal tummyaches but I still eat it.

I'm a huge geek. People always tell me I look intimidating, and seem way cooler than I am. People walk in my room and see LotR and Nintendo memorabiliaeverywhere and are just like wth is going on?

I have a really pretty, classy duvet on my bed, but underneath it is a huge soft blanket w Marvel characters all over it, which is what I actually sleep under
embarassed.gif
I just have the duvet there so that I look somewhat like agrown-up when people are in my room.

ummmm let's seee....

Twitter fam knows me as @DrunkUncleP...previously @Pdot10 and I really like to drink
The month before my senior year of high school I had emergency surgery on my intestines, after which for like 3 months I had a colostomy (look it up).
I have dimples (ladies hit the PM
wink.gif
)
I will probably never go skiing again because the last time I went skiing the bus we were riding back on lost it's brakes on the trip down the mountain andwe almost died
I got ZERO buns all throughout high school. The +#+$ still loved me tho
pimp.gif

-Blew out my ACL freshman year of high school.
-Almost got into a fight with Drew Gordon (he woulda beat my %+$, i wont lie) after i called him a +!%$$% in an AAU game.
-Suffer from Severe Depression.
-IRLEP
-Attended 4 high schools.

-I was also a child model in a few magazine ads
-I started kindergarten at the age of 4
-I have dual citizenship. USA and Iran
-Today's my 18th Birthday
pimp.gif

-I just started "liking" music in the last year or two
-I've never kissed a girl or told a girl I liked her
frown.gif

-Broke my left wrist twice and dislocated my right wrist
-I was in the GATE Program in Elementary school and then the IB Program from 7th-12th grade
-I have always wanted to learn how to play the cello. No reason, I just like the idea of playing the cello
-I play with my hair
-I have had to get stitches twice in the back of my skull when it was cracked open on separate occasions. I don't think they were that serious, but Idon't remember

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

pimp.gif

frown.gif

-I was in the GATE Program in Elementary school and then the IB Program from 7th-12th grade
-I have always wanted to learn how to play the cello. No reason, I just like the idea of playing the cello
-I play with my hair
-I have had to get stitches twice in the back of my skull when it was cracked open on separate occasions. I don't think they were that serious, but I don't remember

Happy Birthday
pimp.gif
. When you got stitches, did the hair grow back?

captain of my prep school basketball team but was more of a 6th man, had alot of potential but i blamed my lack of commitment to get better on my knee injuriessmh, i regret it big time, (we were in the same league as michael beasly's team, never played them though)

Originally Posted by LDJ

I messed with this girl when i was 20 and she was 14(didnt know) but once i found out i continued to have sex with her(hell i already did it) Then she got preggers, i couldnt afford an abortion, so we engaged in a game of dodgeball(needless to say she lost,i won in both fashions)

nah but seriously i had sex with my old lady best friend and we both think the kid maybe mines. mind you this was 10+ yrs ago so... her husband just tend to think its his. Messed up part is he was my boy and i introduced them. And he is going broke, been in jail for child support issues.

If true, you sir are grimey
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

IRLTSD.
True story.
aint get it til i saw this
laugh.gif

i act like things dont faze me on the outside but on the inside it drives me crazy
i used to be fat and no girls wanted me, but now i lost weight and the tables have turned
i used to have a bubble butt
i get angry very easily
ive been called greedy and selfish for the majority of my life
dark skinned girls
pimp.gif

ive been called quiet but i have no problem approaching a girl if she shows signs of interest and getting her number
i couldve lost my virginity when i was in 7th grade
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

pimp.gif

frown.gif

-I play with my hair
-I have had to get stitches twice in the back of my skull when it was cracked open on separate occasions. I don't think they were that serious, but I don't remember

Happy Birthday
pimp.gif
. When you got stitches, did the hair grow back?

Yeah, they weren't that bad. You could see them if I had shorter hair, but you can't tell with my long hair.

I like anime/manga.
I like video games.
I may be an alcoholic but I'm not even 21.
I lost my virginity when I was hammered.
I am fiend for coffee.
I have lots of +%*#*%@ awesome friends.

Originally Posted by doosta45

SanchezOnFire said:
on these boards no one realizes im female lol.

im a bit of a germaphobe and i collect shot glasses.
pics
nerd.gif

i stutter a little bit. you notice it sometimes when i talk, but it doesnt get in the way. it used to be HORRIBLE when i was younger, but now i stutter when iget hella excited. should have heard me when i lost my vcard
laugh.gif
but i make fun of it now though. customer got me flustered and my supervisor said i soundedlike i was rapping 'yo yo yo yo yo yo yo'
laugh.gif

Yoo i have a stuttering problem too.. But it doesnt get in the way tha tmuch lol

one of my fav things to do is look at pics at myself.... im not evenn cute. me n my girlfriend get our pics taken once a week.

lcg7411 wrote:
one of my fav things to do is look at pics at myself.... im not evenn cute. me n my girlfriend get our pics taken once a week.
haha me too kinda
I'm always amazed at how I look like different people on different days
-I'm Pakistani
-I'm 6' 1''
-Listened to rap 90% of my life but now I like rock more
-I've never climbed a tree
-I stole a lot as a kid
-Between 6th and 8th grade I got suspended 4 times, never again though
-at 12 I moved from a one bedroom apartment to a 5 bedroom house
-Never joined school sports (other than wrestling for a few months in jr high)

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Have been to 3 war zones : Afganistan, Iraq, Kosovo.
I hate russians.
Lefthanded

army? you must have been in for a long time if you have been to Kosovo
I've been serving in the army for 7 years. Kosovo was intresting but boring too. Afganistan was scary place to be (Helmand). Imspecialize on TT

-I am an actor. -I only date white women. -I've never been to a club. -I hate animals, the only ones I like are the one's on my plate and the articlesof clothing. -I'm way too nice. -I can't understand why people love twitter. -I've never cheated on my girl. -My ex girlfriend/girl I used to wastemy time with had 3 abortions and I'm honestly glad when I look back at it.

Back
Top Bottom