Telling Your Lady She's Gained Weight

You've come to the wrong site for advice

Alot of hese guys like their girls with a few extra pounds
laugh.gif

Had the talk with my girl last year

she actually found my NT username and called me out on the horrible things me and another NTer were sharing about our current gf's andhow they were gaining weight

i felt like a jerk afterwards, but she uderstood how i felt, and she knew she was gaining on the pounds

She's currently working so hard to lose it, and currently in the gym as we speak :lol:
Link to thread?

Started dating my ex... 5'4" / 120 with some all natural DD's. Gorgeous. Looked like that Italian broad Pacino was gonna merry in Godfather 2. No BS. 

Bout year and a half in, 140. Loosin it. Still pretty and the sex was still BOMB.

Bout 6 years in, 160. Done lost her mind. Couldn't do it any more. Sex was still BOMB too. Some herb is trying to wife her up right now because I wouldn't commit. If she gets back in shape, best believe I'll be coming for that ring finger. 

They get comfortable especially after they've had the kids and the marriage because they feel that he's going nowhere now. Same like sex decreasing tenfold after the honeymoon.
another + for getting married

U have to let them know for them to change. That's better than cheating on them or breaking up cuz th e attraction is not there

When people are asked how they would like others to tell them something they mostly all say straight up. Oddly enough when they are trying to tell people something they are indirect.

Get the situation handled asap before it gets worse. You know your lady better than the rest of us so only you know how to bring it up with her.

Had the talk with my girl last year

she actually found my NT username and called me out on the horrible things me and another NTer were sharing about our current gf's andhow they were gaining weight

i felt like a jerk afterwards, but she uderstood how i felt, and she knew she was gaining on the pounds

She's currently working so hard to lose it, and currently in the gym as we speak
laugh.gif
PICS?

Back
Top Bottom