[| -- Telus Mobility hookup? LOL -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
:lol:
laugh.gif
I have a link for every damn phone provider except Telus, I'm in dire need of a new cellphone and the one I'm specifically looking for everyone I know has links but with other carriers and I'm not moving my service to another provider.

Get @ me.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

^^ get at me. My boy from Halifax works at the eaton centre location. not sure what he can do, but ill def ask him

let me know what ya need
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

right now there's that new rule where if u switch providers u can keep your same number. so a lot of providers are having deals and promotions to keep their clients..

my girl and pops got the krzr for $120, no strings attached like signing contract extensions n what not

Are you able to get a Telus phone (i.e. from RedFlagDeals or HowardForums) and do an ESN change (or whatever the hell they call it nowadays) to transfer your # to it, since it's not GSM/Sim card status.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

Damn, I just lost my phone and wanted to get a new one off ebay or something and get a nice deal with a new provider.......Was thinking Rogers.....I was with Bell before through one of my parentals work....Can I still switch the number over or is that a no go?
myspace facebook

Anyone able to unlock an SK3? Really need one, Fido needs to do one.
Also, AMP'D Mobile is coming to Canada this year, a podcaster I know works for them.
I hope they get some non-generic phones.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

^ Amp'd is already here. They've linked with Telus, and launched on LNP date. I'm not sure, but you can try Bongo Wireless for unlocking a SK3. They did BlackBerry devices pretty early. Compared to other people. I'm still trying to get my hands on a D. Wade SK3, for use in the states, if it was unlocked that would be a bonus. I'll let you know if I find anyone though.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

You're not unlocking a SK3 and using it on another carrier. It's locked to T-Mobile and is OS-specific. The phone cannot be unlocked, period.

As for Fido ever getting the HT3. I say never. They pretty much chose the Nokia E62 as a data device over the HT3.
. . ! . .MySPACE!!

Back
Top Bottom