Tennessee vs Virginia Tech Chick Fil A Bowl post Vol. 34/34 Confidence Points (Thu 7:30pm ESPN)

The "most outstanding player" in college football could not crack 100 yards or score a single point against the Tennessee defense, dont expectRyan Williams to either.

Vols 31
Chokies 10

I'm not even confident we'll win this game, but I do think RW will get 100 yds. The only teams that have shut him down have had big physical front7's (UNC and Bama) and as far as I know, while you guys have a really good defense, your front 7 is pretty small is it not?

It's almost here
pimp.gif
Man it seems like it's been so long since our last game.

Stephan Virgil is academically ineligible. Sucks for him but apparently he worked his %#@ off to pass and it just didn't happen for him; he has a learningdisability and has had to take off spring practices in the past to get his academics in check. Chris Hill is making the start at boundary corner and RockCarmichael will go back to field. I'm kinda surprised cus Carmichael has been doing well at BC the whole year, but I guess Hill is better in man coverage.True freshman Jayron Hosely will alternate with Hill at the boundary spot. Both guys are probably a matchup Tennessee will want to exploit.

RYAN WILLIAMS

Virginia Tech's talented tailback, Ryan Williams, has been all business in his first bowl trip. Here's what Williams told us about his week in Atlanta:

"Straight focused. From the minute I arrived, I've been completely focused. I haven't been out once. Not once. I haven't been anywhere. All I've done is practice, go to my meetings, watch videotape, lift weights and then get ready to do it all over again. I'm not down here to party. I'm not down here to take in the sights. I'm down here for one thing, and that's to try and win a football game and do the absolute best that I can do. It's the way I have to do things. It's just the type of person I am. If I don't pour 100% of everything I have into it, then I'll have regrets. I don't want regrets. I don't want to be distracted. It's nothing different. This is my routine. This is how I approach each and every game week. I'm sticking with the way I operate."

So, what has been the highlight of your week here at the Chick-fil-A Bowl?

Ryan Williams: Ask me that question again after the game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My Man!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

It's almost here
pimp.gif

Stephan Virgil is academically ineligible. Sucks for him but apparently he worked his %#@ off to pass and it just didn't happen for him; he has a learning disability and has had to take off spring practices in the past to get his academics in check. Chris Hill is making the start at boundary corner and Rock Carmichael will go back to field. I'm kinda surprised cus Carmichael has been doing well at BC the whole year, but I guess Hill is better in man coverage. True freshman Jayron Hosely will alternate with Hill at the boundary spot. Both guys are probably a matchup Tennessee will want to exploit.

RYAN WILLIAMS

Virginia Tech's talented tailback, Ryan Williams, has been all business in his first bowl trip. Here's what Williams told us about his week in Atlanta:

"Straight focused. From the minute I arrived, I've been completely focused. I haven't been out once. Not once. I haven't been anywhere. All I've done is practice, go to my meetings, watch videotape, lift weights and then get ready to do it all over again. I'm not down here to party. I'm not down here to take in the sights. I'm down here for one thing, and that's to try and win a football game and do the absolute best that I can do. It's the way I have to do things. It's just the type of person I am. If I don't pour 100% of everything I have into it, then I'll have regrets. I don't want regrets. I don't want to be distracted. It's nothing different. This is my routine. This is how I approach each and every game week. I'm sticking with the way I operate."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My Man!
U better hope Berry doesnt get him in the open field...

Rumor floating around thats Vols will be rockin black pants...
Nothing confirmed tho

EB B-Day Party Friday in the A ... as long as Pacman Jones and Nu'keese dont show up should be poppin

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

EB B-Day Party Friday in the A ... as long as Pacman Jones and Nu'keese dont show up should be poppin
i didnt hear anything about his bday party. wheres it supposed to be at? if i find out i can make a few calls haha

Alright...I'm done with that joke now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

It's almost here
pimp.gif

Stephan Virgil is academically ineligible. Sucks for him but apparently he worked his %#@ off to pass and it just didn't happen for him; he has a learning disability and has had to take off spring practices in the past to get his academics in check. Chris Hill is making the start at boundary corner and Rock Carmichael will go back to field. I'm kinda surprised cus Carmichael has been doing well at BC the whole year, but I guess Hill is better in man coverage. True freshman Jayron Hosely will alternate with Hill at the boundary spot. Both guys are probably a matchup Tennessee will want to exploit.

RYAN WILLIAMS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My Man!
U better hope Berry doesnt get him in the open field...

I DO hope he doesn't get him in the open field...not tryna have RW injured
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't see how UT is the underdog in this game. Giving Monte Kiffin a month to prepare for a team? I expect nothing less than domination from UT'sdefense.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

I don't see how UT is the underdog in this game. Giving Monte Kiffin a month to prepare for a team? I expect nothing less than domination from UT's defense.
Have you seen our special teams?

Brown and Rico out now... *facepalm

this bout to get uglay!

blitz off the slot wr and hes the hot man and WIde open, and Comp pre determines a quick stop to the boundary...

** takes couple aspirin

Back
Top Bottom