Tennessee vs Virginia Tech Chick Fil A Bowl post Vol. 34/34 Confidence Points (Thu 7:30pm ESPN)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DMoe dropped 2 Tubs...

2010 baby

LeGGOOOOO

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

The "most outstanding player" in college football could not crack 100 yards or score a single point against the Tennessee defense, dont expect Ryan Williams to either.

Vols 31
Chokies 10
[shoes]LOL[/shoes]

Dude was well on his way to 175 and 3 TD's if not for leaving the game with injury. He singlehandedly drove us down the field on our first drive of the 3rdquarter.

And Gunna, you are usually pretty accurate in your player assessments, so your Tyrod worship comes way out of left field
laugh.gif
He had a good game, missed a fewthrows that he should have made, but made a lot of nice throws on the money. Overall he made a lot of plays for us and I think he's gonna have a goodsenior year, but there's no way in hell he has the strongest arm in CFB nor would I even draft him if I were an NFL GM. He's just barely 6' (Iremember seeing him as a freshman and just praying he would grow a couple inches and he never did
smh.gif
) and he has a hard time seeing over the OL and readingthe defense. Unless he develops some Drew Brees type vision I don't see him catching on with anybody in the NFL.

Anyways, we played a hell of a game in the second half; I think that makes 5 straight games of us not allowing a TD in the second half, though that's kindafraudulent since dude straight up dropped two surefire TD's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

but there's no way in hell he has the strongest arm in CFB

There's no way to reeeeeally know unless you have seen every QB in the nation, but that boy put the ball damn year 80 yds in the air

And Gunna, you are usually pretty accurate in your player assessments, so your Tyrod worship comes way out of left field
laugh.gif

relax man, it was a joke about the Todd McShay and his QB rankings

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
relax man, it was a joke about the Todd McShay and his QB rankings
laugh.gif
Ohhhhhh. Guess that went over my head, I was a little drunk.

Check out this pic of Bud getting the gatorade bath
roll.gif
roll.gif

bud%20gatorade.jpg

Back
Top Bottom